Marketing & Program Assistant Intern
- Annapolis Professional Center - Annapolis, MD
147 Old Solomons Island Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Marketing & Program Assistant Intern for our Foundation office in Annapolis, MD. The shift will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Answering phone and email inquiries related to online education and providing excellent technical support
• Assisting staff to help develop and implement marketing plans for programs
• Suggesting and developing content for social media
• Assisting other Foundation programs
• Packing, shipping, and fulfilling orders for brochures, life jackets, EPIRBs
• Pursing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications
• Strong customer service skills
• Proficient in MS Office experience
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lift 40 lbs
• Boating experience
• Technical Support/Computer Experience
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRHolly@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.