- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Marketing Intern at our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. This position will work 25 - 30 hours per week, days & hours are flexible.
The responsibilities will include:
• Support the marketing team
• Create & edit marketing material (digital & print)
• Social media auditing – YouTube channel clean up, Tower properties
• Scan, purge, and organize marketing files
• Assist in creation of mobile application marketing promotions
• Respond to customer inquires via email
• Rising Junior or Senior currently studying Public Relations, Communications, Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study
• Strong writing & editing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• A passion for marketing
• Able to multitask
• Strong communication skills
• Previous office experience
• Boating experience
• Video editing experience
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@boatus.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.