- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for a full-time Network Technician at our Headquarters location, in Alexandria, VA office. The shift will be Monday-Friday with a flexible start time between 7 AM – 9 AM and 24x7 on call as needed.
The responsibilities will include:
• Network Administration
• Network Cabling
• Telecommuter Support
• Network Design
• Network Troubleshooting
• 3+ Years Network Administration experience
• CAT6 Cabling Experience
• Experience with Corporate Networks
• Cisco Networking Experience
• Outstanding customer service
• College Degree in IT Related Field
• VPN Admin Expertise
• CCNA, CCNP, CCDA Certification
• College Degree in Networking
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.