Marketing Technology Coordinator
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Marketing Technology Coordinator for our Headquarters in Alexandra, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday with a flexible start time between the hours of 7 AM – 9 AM.
The responsibilities will include:
• Manage digital marketing backlog
• Develop and implement vision for the company’s website
• Schedule development resources and prioritize development tasks
• Troubleshoot production issues
• Collaborate with business units and Digital Marketing team on new initiatives
• Implement website best practices to accomplish business goals of the organization.
• 5+ years digital marketing, IT or website development experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or similar degree
• Demonstrated interest in the intersection of Marking and Technology
• Proficient knowledge of Digital Marketing Technology, WCM, Marketing Automation, Web Analytics Platforms, Personalization, HTML, SEO
• Work well in a team environment
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to analyze data and arrive at meaningful conclusions
• Strong understanding of how data is connected and activated across digital channels
• Familiar with Agile Scrum and Waterfall
• Familiar within Travel & Tourism Insurance or NFP Associations
• Boating background
• Sitecore CMS Experience
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.