Quality Assurance Specialist
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
Job Duties & Responsibilities
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to work at our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
The responsibilities will include:
• Review documents to understand testing requirements and objectives.
• Identify test data needs and work with teams to ensure data is available during testing.
• Maintain test case repositories.
• Report defects found in testing promptly and accurately.
• Develop test case scenarios and test cases.
• Communicate status proactively to Business Analyst lead.
• Simplesolve knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Insurance knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent organizational skills
• 1-2 years’ experience as QA tester
• Hands on experience writing test cases
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.