Insurance Sales Agents
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Sales (Inside/Outside)
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for full-time Insurance Sales Agents to work at our Jacksonville, Florida location. The primary responsibilities of this position are to interact with customers and agents over the telephone, process assigned tasks to sell and service policies, prepare written correspondence and other tasks as assigned.
We are hiring for our October 23rd start date
Starting annualized salary is 30,000
First increase to 32,000 after passing the 20-44 exam and becoming licensed.
(Typically 10 to 14 weeks after hire)
Second increase to $35,000* annually after completing Company Certification
*Must meet attendance and Certification Requirements
(Typically 6 months after hire)
Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
• Four year college degree or equivalent experience (preferably in customer service)
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills
• Must be able to complete and pass 20-44 Licensing - company paid training
• Intermediate typing and proficient in MS Office
• The position hours are full-time (40 hours per week), Monday through Sunday shifts available, most shifts require weekends and/or late evenings
• Ability to multi-task (listen & type at the same time)
• Dependable, reliable and motivated
• Must have a positive and professional demeanor
• Must have scheduling flexibility
• Prior call center experience
• Previous insurance experience
• Boating knowledge and/or experience
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF. For any questions regarding the position, call (703)461-2878 ext. 8127.