Port City Marina
The Port City Marina is a protected, deep water, full-service marina in Wilmington, North Carolina with over 200 state-of-the-art floating concrete wet slips and a full complement of first-class amenities and services for boats and boaters of all types. The marina can accommodate boats up to 250 feet, with a controlled depth of 10-feet within the basin, and deeper draft slips along the Cape Fear River. The marina is situated in the heart of downtown. You can walk to restaurants, check out the thriving downtown art scene, or explore the boutique shops. The marina is conveniently located just 3 miles from the Wilmington International Airport. Whether you fly commercial or your own aircraft, you can be relaxing on your boat in less than 10 minutes. Convenience at its finest.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $0.25 Off per Ft on Transient Slips
In Season:M - Su 7:00AM - 5:00PM
- Historic Downtown Wilmington features nearly two miles of scenic Riverwalk along the historic Cape Fear River. You can lose yourself in the vibrant array of locally owned shops and restaurants, a thriving arts and cultural scene, riverboat cruises, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, walk the historic district, or tour the World War II, USS North Carolina battleship. Visit any of our 3 beaches (Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach and Kure Beach) all within a short 30 minute drive. Whether you wish to indulge in the cosmopolitan scene or retreat to our natural wonders spanning 31 miles of shoreline, Wilmington offers a variety of vacation experiences from the river to the sea. Now you know why we say the Port City Marina is truly "in the middle of it all!"
- Enter the Cape Fear River at Southport, North Carolina. We are located on the Northeast Cape Fear River, approximately 20 miles north of Southport. If you are coming from the North on the ICW, enter the River via Snow's Cut. We are located approximately 12 miles north of where Snow's Cut meets the river. Follow the Cape Fear River north. Along the way you will pass the NC State Port Facility, the USS North Carolina and the scenic downtown Wilmington riverfront. You will pass under one bridge, the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge. Hail the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge on Channel 18. The bridge has a clearance of 65 feet when down and 138 feet when raised.
Lat. - 34.14.39
Long. - 77.57.8
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Dining Services, Parking: Free, Restrooms, Showers
- Local Transportation
- Lat. - 34.14.39
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.