Toms Tips About Bites
By Tom Neale, 10/30/2008
1. Any bite can introduce bacteria and other life into the wound that can be far deadlier than the bite.
2. A shark bite, even if small, is said to be particularly hazardous, not just from the damage to the flesh, but from the bacteria etc. introduced into your body.
3. Your bite, as into a hamburger or fish sandwich in a foreign country, can introduce into your system some horrific toxins if the food wasn’t fresh, clean and prepared properly.
4. Take any bites very seriously. See a doctor at once.<br>
5. If you’re going to cruise in an area where there won’t be close and good medical services, explain this to your physician and talk with him about what you should take along and how to use it.