Boat Loan Information
BoatUS has been a leader in marine lending over 35 years. Nationwide we offer excellent rates and outstanding customer service. Apply now using our Online Application or you can also print and fax to our office at 703-461-2853.
For the fastest service be sure your application is complete (NO questions unanswered). Apply online or print and fax your application to our office. After your application is approved a BoatUS loan administrator will contact you to set a closing date and review closing procedures. Your BoatUS loan administrator will coordinate all transactions between you and the seller necessary for a smooth transfer of ownership. Customer service is our number one priority.
Boat Loan Guidelines:
The minimum loan amount at our advertised interest rate is $25,000.
- 15% Standard
- 20% Multi-hull
- 25% Houseboat
Loans $25,000 - $74,999 up to 15 years. Over $75,000 up to 20 years.
Rates and Terms are the same for refinancing.
Boat Value Check
Receive a free estimate of the fair market value of your current boat, or another used boat you're interested in buying.
A survey is required for used boats. If you need help locating a surveyor check out our surveyor list.
- Boat must be less than 30 model years.
- Recreational use only.
- Boats less then 26' must be in title state.
- Boat, seller and buyer must be in Continental US.
- No foreign registry.
- Boats 20-30 model years have different rates and terms.
- Additional conditions for houseboats and multi-hulls.
- Co-Applicant: Required if assets are joint. If your primary residence is jointly owned, that person should be a co-applicant.
- Illinois - minimum loan $41,000
- Wyoming - minimum loan $25,001
- Wisconsin - minimum loan $25,001
- No financing for Vermont, Hawaii or Puerto Rico