Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Murray Chris Craft Constellations
Pages 1 2 3 4 ... 149 » 150
Last Post By: David Ross

Posted: March 14 2014 at: 17:23

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

View Last Post 1963 Constellation 42
Last Post By: eshover

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:19

View Last Post 2000 Gulfstream 232
Last Post By: DanDDan
Forum: Grady-White

Posted: January 30 2014 at: 11:01

View Last Post Catalina Owners
Pages 1 2 3 4 ... 191 » 192
Last Post By: Happy Hour III

Posted: January 18 2014 at: 20:11

View Last Post 50 amp question
Last Post By: Pats2nd Connie

Posted: January 13 2014 at: 17:57

View Last Post Leaving boat
Last Post By: Pats2nd Connie

Posted: January 13 2014 at: 08:17

]
] ]

Sea Fox
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Sea Fox
Subject Topic: Well Seafox ’ers??? Post ReplyPost New Topic
2 Pages 1 2
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Tim B
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 13 2006 at 21:44 | IP Logged Quote Tim B

Hi again guys. Sorry for the long delay posting to the forum. Life has been hectic.

I live just east of Orlando and just got back from 4 days fishing in the Keys. Actually I spent 1-1/2 days fishing, 1 day playing poker and 1 day driving home. The wind was blowing 25 to 35 mph and no one was going out. Not even some other guys we met who flew in from Philadelphia. There were 6 of us and two of the guys took their boats. I left mine at home. The first day, before the wind got up too high, we caught a few snapper so there was supper to be had. We booked rooms very near mile marker 28 at Parmers Resort on Middle Torch Key. Nice place.

This week-end my wife and I are headed for St. Augustine with a group of friends. Then I have 4 days off at Thanksgiving. For me, no yard work and no house work. I'd like to go out of Ponce Inlet and do some fishing. Unless the weather is very, very good I think my limit is about 5 miles out. I'll be in 85' of water over an artificial reef where Volusia County dumped some old cars and tires. We'll see if they're biting.

I'll talk to you later. Life awaits.

Tim

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 16 2006 at 12:06 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Hey Tim,

I have to admit I'm somewhat jealous of the ability to get out on the water year round that you guys in FL have.  For some reason when I lived down there I didn't take advantage of it enough.  I think with our short season in New England we try to take in as much as we can when the weather's good.  I argue with my wife (who's from FL) that the boating up here is as good as Florida because there are so many interesting places to boat, and the fishing's excellent...  but the short season does suck!  That being said I still haven't winterized and I'm actually hoping to get out again this weekend because I hear the cod are biting everywhere.

Dean

Back to Top Printable version View dean s's Profile Search for other posts by dean s

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 22 2006 at 15:52 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

I'm not "somewhat jealous"  I am hugely jealous!

You all suck LOL!

Back to Top Printable version View STEELA's Profile Search for other posts by STEELA

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 27 2006 at 07:51 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Sounds like a Steeler fan's not in a good mood today!  What happened to you guys???  To go from the superbowl to this?  It's too big a fall. Doesn't make sense.

We should be out on the water today instead of at work.  It's still warm enough to get out!  I'm bringing it in to get winterized next weekend.  Did SAM ever take care of that seat cushion issue you have?

Dean

Back to Top Printable version View dean s's Profile Search for other posts by dean s

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 28 2006 at 15:33 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

That's what happens when your face hit's a Chrysler doing 60 MPH LOL!.

Too many turnovers and the loss of Bettis as a leader really hurt.  They draft in the top 10 this year, watch out league next year!

At least that big mouth Seau is done! LMFAO!

Back to Top Printable version View STEELA's Profile Search for other posts by STEELA

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 28 2006 at 16:13 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Yeah - losing Betis seems to have taken a toll...  and Ben doesn't look like the same guy as last year for whatever reason...  the protection looks horrible from what little I've seen of them this year.

Come on - Jr. did a hell of a job for the Pats this season.  He's going to be missed.  We'll have two #1 draft picks in 07 (we get Seattle's pick for Branch) so that should keep the Pats in contention.  Hopefully our quarterback will be smart and avoid something stupid like kissing the Chrysler!

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 16 2007 at 14:52 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

Hey Dean, got 3 large boxes from Seafox last week.  All new cushions inclusing leaning post seat.  No hassles or problems at all!

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 16 2007 at 15:20 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Bill - that's great news!  Hopefully they solved whatever problem there was so this won't happen again.  I have my cushions in storage - I presume they're new enough that they should be fine...  I meant to take a look at them.

Winter's flying by...  we'll be out on the water in no time.  At least some of us still are enjoying the football season!!!  Man - that's a bummer that Cower bowed out.  Even as a Pats fan I always respected that guy.  Talk to you soon.

Dean

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:41 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

Go Colts!!!  LOL!

Yep...  I've been rigging Daisy Chains for 3 weeks now.  I want to try and launch 3-1 but will have to see.

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 19 2007 at 10:44 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Man - I hope you really don't like that whiney Manning wuss.  I'm hoping the Colts lose just so they'll cut back some of those commercials he never turns down.

No kidding - 3/1 may be realistic the way this winter's been.  I read something in the BoatUS magazine email this morning where they recommend removing the interior seat-cushion material every winter (for storage) and spraying it with an anti-mold spray.  Sounds like a good idea.

Go Pats!!!  If we win (and can take the S-bowl) this team would rival your great Steelers teams of the 70's.  Amazing.  No wonder you're rooting against them!

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 06 2007 at 16:14 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

Go Pats!!!  If we win (and can take the S-bowl) this team would rival your great Steelers teams of the 70's.  Amazing.  No wonder you're rooting against them

Well, there's always the Pro-Bowl!  LOL!!!

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 06 2007 at 16:48 | IP Logged Quote dean s

Not nice Bill.  Not nice at all.  Well at least we haven't fallen as far and as fast as you guys!  I'm putting together a pool to buy Payton Manning amotorcycle too!!!

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 07 2007 at 11:19 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

You'll need $$$ to buy a Chrysler New Yorker too!  Just the motorcycle won't work.  I think the Pats and Steelers will be right back in the Championship game mix next year.  Two most stable organizations and neither seem to get too high or drop too low.

I'll take 8-8 after winning the Superbowl over 11-5 and not making it... Sorry! LOL

dean s
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 07 2007 at 11:26 | IP Logged Quote dean s

All good points...  except I'll take 11-5 with a few minutes away from making it to the superbowl (which would have been a sure win) - and, most importantly, winning three of the last six superbowls. 

I still feel like I was punched in the gut (like every other NE fan) after losing that Colts game.  Very unPatriot-like.

I hope you're not a Yankees fan at least Bill!  At leat the Steelers' organization does have some redeeming qualities.

STEELA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 08 2007 at 12:31 | IP Logged Quote STEELA

Nope Red Sox all the way.  No professional baseball in Pittsburgh! LOL

Hey I ordered some out riggers today  (man they don't give those frigging things away!)  I figure with those neat side planers I got last year which can get a good 100' out off the boat, outriggers and 4 more rod holders I can drop a spread of 8 this year.  The wife said ok but I forgot to tell her I need two new reels and rods to go with them (yikes!)

Do you own one of those SeaFox tackle bags that attach under the leaning post?

jlafo1099
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 28 2007 at 11:13 | IP Logged Quote jlafo1099

bought used  23 wac seafox owner 2006 w 225 mercaha   with all the bells and whistles bought in october 2007   used 4 times and had to wrap it up  so  far it seems like areal nice package  handles the ocean buzzards bay real well but definitely needs the trimtabs for  proper planning any one with similar package would like to hear feedback ,  hey steela fan  i was at pats pitt game in december 07  alot of pitt fans traveled to foxboro    they were good fans   patriots prevailed hope u enjoy the super bowl 
Back to Top Printable version View jlafo1099's Profile Search for other posts by jlafo1099

jlafo1099
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 01 2008 at 08:25 | IP Logged Quote jlafo1099

Quote: kenola
Anybody know anything about the 06 23' walkaround? thinking about buying one to charter. anybody have good advise???
Back to Top Printable version View jlafo1099's Profile Search for other posts by jlafo1099

jlafo1099
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 01 2008 at 08:28 | IP Logged Quote jlafo1099

hey kenola how did the 23 wac seafox work out for u  i bought the same boat w 225 yama merc  four stroke real quiet engine

Beastie
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 29 2008 at 17:16 | IP Logged Quote Beastie

Just bought a used 2007 18' bay, looks swanky but then again its only got 4 hours. I just hope that it stays together like my 1977 24 Blackfinn with TWIN 350's

]
] ]
2 Pages 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version