View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Bluewater Yachts
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Bluewater Yachts
Subject Topic: Bluewater Yacht Owners Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: July 14 2006 at 15:47 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

OK, I'll be the first Bluewater owner to post here. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1979 - 40' Sport Sedan named Hunky-Dory. We purchased her in Oct. 2004 and our first cruise was to bring her home from Norfolk, VA to our home port at Three Seasons Marina on Neshaminy Creek, at the Delaware river. She performed flawlessly, even though she had been neglected for the last few years.

Upon our arrival at Three Seasons, we immediately had her hauled out and blocked. We then proceded to give her the TLC she so badly needed. She spent the next year on blocks, but not neglected. We have totaly upgraded all of the electrical system, most of the plumbing and a great deal of the electronics, so I now know her pretty well, inside and out. We are now giving her a facelift so she can return to her former beauty.

Right before (we saw the handwriting on the wall) Three Seasons suddenly closed up in Nov. 2005, we put her in the water and moved her to Neshaminy State Marina, where she stayed in the water for a month. We took her out several times before old man winter arrived and are very pleased with our decision to buy a Bluewater Yacht.

Her  home is now at Neshaminy State Marina, Pier 8, Slip 2. If you are in the area, stop by and chat. Or better yet, post something here so Terri dosen't have to remove us from the site.

Any other classic Bluewater Owners out there? 

Edited by Jerry92746 on July 14 2006 at 15:53

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2006 at 16:54 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Jerry,

Thanks for taking the first leap. I've been a Bluewater owner since 2002, but prior to that was a 1970 Boatel Tradewinds 35' owner for nearly 30 years. Boatel was the company that preceeded Bluewater Yachts in Mora, MN, making fiberglass houseboats in several models and configurations. Now THAT was a classic! Great hull, but the four section deck, seperate cabin and two section roof were leaks waiting to happen. I ultimately replaced every piece of wood (framing, sole, under deck, etc) in the BLUE MOON. Still She faithfully carried our family outings on the Mississippi for decades and cheerfully sailed from St. Paul to Knoxville when we moved East for a stint in Washington, DC.

Despite the leaks I was impressed enuf by the boat's sturdiness to buy a Coastal Cruiser in 2002. The Snowbird is a 1992 45', although she measures out at 50 feet. We found her near Knoxville after a multi-year search for this particular layout (double stateroom, aft galley, secureable bridge). In Spring 2003 we cruised her up to St. Paul through the flooded rivers, dodging timber and debris the whole way. In September 2004 we headed south again, via the Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Tombigbee and Gulf of Mexico to Marathon in the Florida Keys. Since then we have escaped the Minnesota winters by living aboard, returning North every summer (by car) to our land-based home to watch the weather channel and chew our nails.

As you've already discovered, Bluewater makes very liveable boats. We never get claustrophobic aboard, whether cruising or in our berth at the marina. The only thing I would change is the energy efficiency of some appliances and fittings. At the dock the energy draw isn't a problem, but when cruising it is. I'm looking into ways to improve efficiencies and retrofitting where appropriate. I've probably worked on every system on both of my bigger boats (not to mention all the smaller ones), and I'd be happy to share info with you and any other Bluewater owners.

Good cruising,

Snowbird Bill

Mess'n round with boats since 1956.
Back to Top Printable version View Snowbird Bill's Profile Search for other posts by Snowbird Bill

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 19 2006 at 00:08 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Bill,

Welcome to the BoatUS/Boat Groups/Bluewater Yachts forum. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply but we just got back from a trip to the Chesapeake and I haven't had a chance to log on. Then, when I did, it logged me on as a guest and wouldn't let me post a reply. (My fault, I did some housekeeping on the computer and I deleted the cookies for this site.)

About the time you were purchasing your Bluewater, my wife and I were falling in love with them. We were crossing the Erie canal in our previous boat and came to the aid of a Bluewater with a dead engine. (just quit as he entered the first lock at the "flight of five" in Waterford, NY) After getting them safely out of the lock and tied up at the town dock, the Captain found and repaired the problem but it was late in the day so we decided to spend the night. 

We decided to travel together for a few days just in case they had more trouble and, because we were in a 24' Monterey, we spent the evenings aboard the "Dancing Baehr", a 40' Bluewater Yacht. After we parted ways, my wife couldn't stop talking about the Bluewater. We started our search five weeks later when we arrived back home. It took us a little over a year to find the right one.

The picture below is my wife and I as we left Norfolk to bring her home. If you look close, you can see the big smiles on our faces.

Edited by Jerry92746 on August 19 2006 at 00:12

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 19 2006 at 14:00 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Jerry,

Thanks for the welcome note. If you can tell me how to upload a pic to this site I'll add in a shot of Snowbird.

Thanks in advance...

Back to Top Printable version View Snowbird Bill's Profile Search for other posts by Snowbird Bill

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 19 2006 at 21:05 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

First you need a place to post a picture on the internet for use in your signature. If you are a BoatUS member you can use http://my.boatus.com . After you register you can upload as many as five pictures to their server for free and then use one of them in your signature. 

You will need to resize the picture that you want to use in your signature to 320 X 240 or less. I use Irfanview, which you can get for free at www.irfanview.com , to reduce the size

If you are a BoatUS member and you choose to use My.BoatUS, you click on "Choose Content" under Manage Your Content in the left hand column, place a check mark on "My Photo Album" under My Personal Content, and then click "save" at the bottom of the page.

When your page reloads, click on Add/Remove Photos and upload your picture.

After you have uploaded the picture, click on the picture that you want to use and it will open in a new page. Copy the URL, preceded by [img*] and followed by [/img*]. No spaces and include the brackets, and paste it in your signature in the text box right above the text that you already have there,  leaving out the two *. 

It will look like this: [IMG*]http://my.boatus.com/memberPhotos/4839389_3_85872.jpg[/IMG*] (this is the actual code from my signature with the two asterisk's added to keep the code visable. without the two *, the picture would post instead)

If you have trouble, send me an e-mail. My address is in my profile.

Jerry

PS you will notice I usually (but not always) choose not to put the picture in reply's to a topic that already has my picture somwhere else to save space and download time for those who do not have broadband connections. 

Back to Top Printable version View Jerry92746's Profile Search for other posts by Jerry92746

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 21 2006 at 12:30 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Hey Jerry,

I appreciate the great instructions. Made it a piece of cake! Thought I'd show the Bird doing one of her best tricks--beaching. We made great use of this while cruising the rivers, but haven't used it much in the Keys. Too much coral and too little sand. Maybe if we get down into the Bahamas it'll be useful again.

The Bluewater seems a perfect boat for these waters tho. With a draft of about 28" we can get into just about anywhere, particularly on the Gulf side. Average depth of Florida Bay is said to be 1 foot, and that's probably right. The run down the west coast of FL is an eye-opener as well. I don't think we got over more than about 30 feet of depth the whole way down. Blowboats beware...

My recollection is that the Chesapeake has some greater depths, particularly down near the mouth. Is that right?

Again, thanks for the tips and good cruising...

Bill

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 21 2006 at 22:15 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Bill,

Glad I could help, I was actually going to ask you to post a pic of Snowbird when you asked how to do it. She is gorgeous! They sure have changed from 1979 to 1992.

Yeah, that is one of the features about Bluewater Yachts that not many boats can duplicate, especially boats in that size range. We often anchor in a favorite cove on the Delaware River at Newbold Island. As we enter the cove we have to slowly maneuver around all of the boats clusterd in the mouth of the cove to about 1/3 of the way in where the water depth is about 9' at low tide. As everyone hails us and tries to wave us off, we continue on into the cove where the depth is about 4' and drop our hook. Usually the nearest boat to us is 300-400' away.

I don't beach her there because the tides in this area run about 8 feet and unless I want to keep moving her, I would end up really beached or floating away. Sometimes I feel bad because we lure other boats in and they end up aground. They think because we are there, there must be plenty of water. Oh well, that is what charts are for.

Actually, other than the channel, the Chesapeake is a shallow bay for the most part. Even down near the mouth the depths are only around 30'. The rest of the bay is an average of maybe 20' or less, with lots of places much less than that. Without local knowlege and good charts, it is a good bet to stay in the channel.

Back to Top Printable version View Jerry92746's Profile Search for other posts by Jerry92746

Ken Tucknott
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 29 2006 at 10:39 | IP Logged Quote Ken Tucknott

This is the first time I have posted to this list, and I hope to see, and post many more in the future.  We (wife & I ) are in the process of purchasing a Bluewater to be used as cruise/liveaboard for retirement within the next two years.  I have been searching for some sort of forum to contact Bluewater owners to ask the many questions I have now, and will surly have in the future.  Our plan is to purchase the boat in order to have it placed at our home on Lake Minnetonka, in Minnesota.  Want to be able to spend at least one full season here before we bring it back to the Mississippi River to begin our travels.  We are currently looking at a Bluewater here in the Twin Cities area, and after our first visit decided to make another visit to take the process to the next level.  We had the wonderful experience of touring the Bluewater in Mora , MN. in June '06, and gained much information, however they were mostly new boats, and we will be looking at purchasing used.  As this forum goes forward I hope to be able to communicate with other Bluewater owners as to their experiences of cruising, and living aboard along with maintenance issues.

We look forward to meeting the great folks on the waterways.

Ken & Judy Tucknott
e-mail:  katuck214@cs.com

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 29 2006 at 21:40 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Ken and Judy,

Welcome! Good to have you aboard. Sounds like you two are looking at a situation very similar to ours--about five years ago. As fellow Minnesotans and Bluewater fans we'd be pleased to share our insights (??) and experiences with you. Fire away...

I probably won't get back to you tonight though, we're glued to our computer weather sites because Ernesto is headed through Islamorada, about 30 miles east of our slip in Marathon, FL Keys. Fortunately Snowbird is well tied and tended by our great neighbors down there. It does, however, make for the nervous summers which we spend mainly back here in St. Paul.

Best wishes,

Bill Lorimer
wmlorimer@yahoo.com

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 31 2006 at 10:46 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Hi Ken & Judy, welcome aboard.

We also chose Bluewater as our retirement boat. We have owned several boats over the years, starting with a 16' Thunderbird in 1968, and progressing upwards from there. (actully, my first boat was a 12' canvas canoe that I built in my parents basement in 1960)

Isn't it funny how your needs change as you get older? In the 60's and early 70's, my idea of a boat was something that went fast and could pull several skiers. In the late 70's thru the 80's, it still had to be fast and pull skiers, but it had to have room for the kids. In the 90's, it didn't have to be so fast, but it still had to pull the skiers and it had to have some comfort built in. Now, comfort is everything and there has to be room for the kids and the grandkids, although my goal is to ski (behind a friends boat, not Hunky-Dory) from Burlington Island to Trenton on my 60th birthday, which is only four weeks from now.

Bluewaters are ideally suited as liveaboards and/or for cruising, especially if you like to stop and smell the roses along the way. Because of their shallow draft, they can go places that most boats in their size range can't.  As Bill says above, one of their best tricks is the built in design that allows them to be beached when you see that sandy beach along the way that just begs to be explored.

I have spent the last two years working on a total refit/upgrade on Hunky-Dory so I am very familiar with her systems. My goal is for her to be in Bristol condition when my wife retires, but I have several years before she does. If I can answer any questions you have, I will be glad to help.

Jerry

jontam
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 23 2006 at 23:06 | IP Logged Quote jontam

Hello All,

Just returned from looking at a couple of Bluewaters and thought we would see what forums might be out here for the "fans".  We have narrowed our choice down to a boat like Jerry's and hope to see some good examples when we venture north to St. Paul next weekend.

Should anyone like to offer input on particulars of the late 70's early 80's boats please fire away!

Jon and Tamm

Back to Top Printable version View jontam's Profile Search for other posts by jontam

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 25 2006 at 15:36 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Jon and Tamm,

Best wishes for your search (we looked at Bluewaters for about 5 years before we finally found our Bluewater). The 70s/80s "trawler" model of Bluewater is still very popular although we don't see too many of them around here (St. Paul) these days. It was a natural transition between the earlier Boatel line of fiberglass houseboats (we owned a 1970 35 footer) and the Coastal Cruiser model that appeared in the mid-late? 80s. The skinny water draft, well-built hull and the generous interior space were legacies of the houseboat building era, I believe.

The tradeoffs (there are always tradeoffs!) were a pretty high center of gravity and a reputation for not being very "sea kindly." Bluewater is still fighting this last issue, even though the newest Coastal Cruiser design lowered the COG dramatically. If you look at current marketing materials (particularly the videos) the company really stresses how well the CC behaves in bigger seas, but it's hard to change some peoples' old tapes...

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 26 2006 at 12:05 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Hi Ken

I will be glad to answer any questions I can, either through private e-mail or on the forum, although I would prefer to use the forum. After all, that is what it was designed for and other Bluewater owners may benefit from our conversation and/or contribute useful information.

Jerry

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 26 2006 at 21:52 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Hi Jon and Tamm,

I also wish you the best in your search for a Bluewater, they are not as plentiful as some brands but they are definitely worth the extra effort to find one. My wife and I love ours.

The biggest issue I had with the Bluewaters' we looked at before we bought HUNKY-DORY had nothing to do with the boat in general, the design, or construction. It was the lack of proper maintenance and poor repair techniques used by previous owners. 

The most prevalent thing we found was the addition and/or removal of extra equipment without properly sealing screws and bolts and drilling holes in the water tight bulkheads to run wires and or plumbing without sealing them.

Another thing we found on two of the boats we looked at was a water soaked keel caused by cracks in the very front from beaching. (a very nice feature of the Bluewater is it's ability to run right up to the beach but this also invites damage to the keel if you do not use common sense when doing it) 

I have to disagree with what Snowbird Bill said above concerning their sea keeping abilities, unless he is referring to the newer models. I am not familiar with the newer models like his but, the 70's - early 80's models like mine have a very low center of gravity. The engines, the gen-set, and all three fuel tanks are below the waterline. I have been in some pretty rough water and she handled it well.

Jerry

jontam
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 27 2006 at 20:50 | IP Logged Quote jontam

Hello Snowbird Bill and Jerry!

Thanks for the replies.  I travel almost weekly and consequently don't respond as quickly as I'd like.  Your input is and will be very helpful.

It seems there are still some nice Boatels out there as well.  The 47 Islander is particularly appealing to us.  Should we shy away from these and stick to the Bluewater designation? 

We are meeting some great people whilst we look and enjoying our time on the river.  As a former pilot and owner of many aircraft over the years I see of course many parallels in the "hunt". 

The seaworthiness it seems come down to use and perhaps resale.  Surely these boats are better tackling the waves than say a Gibson or maybe even a Harbor Master which seem to be decently made craft in there own right.

Looking at a Ford powered tricabin this weekend.  Not too many of those around it seems.

Catch up with you later.

Jontam

Looking at a 351 Ford powered tricabin this weekend.  Not too many of those it seems. 

Back to Top Printable version View jontam's Profile Search for other posts by jontam

Jerry92746
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 27 2006 at 23:56 | IP Logged Quote Jerry92746

Jontam

No, you don't need to shy away from the Boatel name. Originally Bluewater was a model designation for the yacht division of Boatel.

I have a friend who has a Boatel Bluewater 40. Boatel being the make, Bluewater 40 being the model. He has done the great loop in her and cruises the Ohio and Mississippi rivers frequently.

In 1979, the yacht division was doing so well, it was given it's own identity and became kown as Bluewater Yachts.

Here is a link to Bluewaters web site:  http://bluewater.ep2.channelbladelive.com/Page.aspx/pageId/6 472/Home.aspx

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 24 2013 at 13:16

jontam
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 28 2006 at 09:38 | IP Logged Quote jontam

Interesting for sure.  Also the early 70's Whitcraft seems to have some similarities to the newer Bluewaters.

Jontam

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 28 2006 at 17:21 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Jontam,

Boatel made a GREAT hull, which is why you'll recognize it under a lot of different topsides. I rebuilt my 1970 35 footer from the hull up, including a new inner transom, so I know precisely how solid that hull was.

But the reason I had to rebuild was the decks had been carpeted by a previous owner and everywhere there was a joint (and there were two on each side)--it leaked, delaminated and rotted out the  cabin's "box" construction.  So, the only caveat I'd mention is to look for a boat with a single piece deck/cabin. I believe later in the '70s Boatel went to larger topside molds, solving most leakage problems. Also, check carefully around the windows and aft door for any leakage issues.

Best wishes,

Bill

jontam
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 05 2006 at 20:48 | IP Logged Quote jontam

Bill,

Good advice, thanks.  I've been traveling for work so out of touch for last few days.  I looked at a 40 tri-cabin in need of bottom paint.  Marina recommends 7 coats of something or other to "strengthen the fiberglass"?  Total would be about 10k for bottom blast and paint.  Is this a snake oil deal or?  Another one I looked at just had been entirely repainted a year ago (16k) with some kind of newer paint.  Seems everyone says the bluewaters are tough, lots of fiberglass thickness and very heavy.  Are they that much heavier than same loa harbor master or holiday mansions?  I intend to eventually have the boat on lake michigan so the two latter brands seem slightly less desirable for the seas up there.  Am I being overly cautious?

Jon

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 08 2006 at 17:09 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Jon,

I'd be concerned about anything needed to "strengthen the fiberglass." If the hull isn't sound no amount of paint is going to fix the problem. Contrary to popular belief fiberglass is not impervious to water. Even with a well maintained bottom my 50 footer will weigh from 500 to 1000 lbs more fresh out of the water than once dried out; I can see this on the travelift scales every time I pull her out. If the 40 tri-cabin has been afloat with a poorly maintained bottom she's going to need a lot of drying time before the bottom repairs can be completed, otherwise you'll just be trapping water in the layers of glass. A marine survey could tell you if the hull is sound, how waterlogged it is, and whether it is worth repairing. Might be a good investment.

A couple of years ago I undercoated our Bluewater after grinding out and filling the few blisters we've had. Two more coats of ablative bottom paint then finished the job. Seven coats of paint strikes me as excessive as does the 10k pricetag.

Don't know about Harbor Master's hull but have had experience with Holiday Mansion. At least the older Holidays struck me as lighter construction, maybe partly due to the cathedral hull (lots more bends and points). It was definitely a noisier boat on the water with more slapping in waves. I prefer a single hulled boat for "big" water cruising even tho it may roll a little more . I remember seeing a Holiday Mansion down in Grand Cayman several years ago, but it may have gotten carried down there by freighter, for all I know.

Bill

phertel
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: May 17 2007 at 16:14 | IP Logged Quote phertel

Nice to find a group for Bluewater Owners.

I saw an early 80s bluewater yacht and thought the Design made perfect sense. A Lot of exterior room, Single level salon (kind of) with great views, and smaller staterooms.

I purchased a Single Owner 1982 47' Bluewater Yacht from indiana in November 2006. The boat had been severly neglected for several years (and some harsh winters) Survey revealed that most of the issues were cosmetic and some water damage.

I re-located the yacht to a parking lot near St. Louis, MO and have been working about 5-6 days a week on re-fitting it. (a MAJOR project boat)

A final haul to Lake of the Ozarks here in Missouri is scheduled for mid next week.

Feel free to email me for a list of the repairs / modifications I have made (way too many to list here - but for an idea: After repairing every leak - windows, doors, deck fittings, windless - and re-building water damaged areas - Every single surface in the boat has been treated: new teak finish, bilge paint, headliner, countertop, lonseal floor, plasteak aft deck, etc. All new lighting, electronics, etc.)

I'll post some pictures when the project is complete. (soon I hope)

Nice to find this forum, hope some people read it.

Pat Hertel

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: May 17 2007 at 20:19 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Pat,

Good to have you with us. Look forward to seeing the pix. Good luck on the haul/launch.

Bill

Dave Smith
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 14:42 | IP Logged Quote Dave Smith

Hello,

Is this the Bluewater Owners forum?

Dave

Dave Smith
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 14:57 | IP Logged Quote Dave Smith

I am a very hopeful Bluewater Owner wanna-be.

We are going to look at a 42' later this month but I'd really like to find a 45-47 double stateroom. The truth is we probably can't afford it but the Bluewaters look ideal as a liveaboard - cruising that I believe there will be on in our future.

We're located in NY close to the Hudson so if you know of any within 250 mils I'll get in the car.

Thanks.

Dave

phertel
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 14:59 | IP Logged Quote phertel

Yes it it. and you're the first post since my last one - so I guess I'll take the time and show some pics of my re-fit of a 1982. 7 months and still plenty of work left.

Dave Smith
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 17:29 | IP Logged Quote Dave Smith

Simply Stunning!

Do you have exterior shots?

Dave

Dave Smith
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 17:40 | IP Logged Quote Dave Smith

looks like a real labor of love

Dave

phertel
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 08 2007 at 18:10 | IP Logged Quote phertel

Only have a few from the first day in the water (Memorial day this year) The bow picure is on the lift after hauling, and the running picture is later that day. First time I had ever seen it even float!

Haven't done a lot of work on the exterior, but it will have a custom bimini top, rail canvas on the upper deck, wet sand buff wax the gelcoat, etc.

Snowbird Bill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 09 2007 at 15:59 | IP Logged Quote Snowbird Bill

Wow! She's beautiful Pat. Thanks for sharing the pix. You're an inspiration to us all.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ken Tucknott
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 20 2007 at 20:13 | IP Logged Quote Ken Tucknott

Pat,

Congrats.  Looks great. We finalized our Bluewater purchase last June, and have been putting in some work on her, but still needs to be done.  We will be full time live aboards starting in '09, and starting the Loop later that summer.  Hope all goes well for the departure.

Ken & Judy Tucknott

Dave Smith
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 22 2007 at 17:28 | IP Logged Quote Dave Smith

She's a beauty!

We checked out the 42' but needs quite a bit of work. More work than I'm prepared for at this time.

1986, 800 hours, $75,000 Does anyone know if this is the going market?

]
] ]

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version