View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Chris Craft
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Chris Craft
Subject Topic: Catalina Owners Post ReplyPost New Topic
191 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 08 2008 at 09:29 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

diveryates:send me your e mail add.so I can send you the windsheild data,I have redbarontu' add and will send him a copy also.I cannot compress enough to put it up here it would be unreadable I will send as attachment.

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 08 2008 at 09:39 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 08 2008 at 09:40 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

geesh'above pix supposed to say: the back end on a summers day

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 08 2008 at 10:16 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Boatman66

Our email: diveryates@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 08 2008 at 10:53 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Hey guys,

Here is a link to my video on youtube of the test run with my surveyor back in september when I bought the boat.  The video shows 28.2MPH WOT but since then I've had her up to about 29.7mph per the GPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_fibv5BQFo

I will take more photos and video this spring.

Tom

"MY WAY"
Back to Top Printable version View Nauti Cat's Profile Search for other posts by Nauti Cat

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 09 2008 at 09:23 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Way to go nauticat that was outtasight!!!!!! Keep up the good work gotta do that video thing

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 09 2008 at 09:38 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

You tube has a few good CC videos.  This one's my favorite and I hope to do something like it this summer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLGEvaZIHC4

And this one is pretty good too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8AbLnnb7RI&feature=relat ed

"MY WAY"
Back to Top Printable version View Nauti Cat's Profile Search for other posts by Nauti Cat

Pirate Tom
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 09 2008 at 10:26 | IP Logged Quote Pirate Tom

Hey Boatman66,

I still got that video camara to catch your ride flying past.

markweller
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 09 2008 at 23:18 | IP Logged Quote markweller

M Weller
1975 35 Double Cabin
350Q Motors
Back to Top Printable version View markweller's Profile Search for other posts by markweller

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 09:05 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Hi guys,now wer'e cookin!!! love the videos,we need more,the stills are great,Mark what a really great looking machine!! even today the cc still hold their looks pirate tom,went to everglades city for lunch with 3 others,great cruise no problems,lets get together and do some video.   

BluesBarge
"Seaman"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 10:14 | IP Logged Quote BluesBarge

Nice shots Mark!   I will have to try to get some shots of mine underway.

Edited by BluesBarge on February 10 2008 at 10:16

M/V Fun Size
                 HADDONFIELD, NJ
Back to Top Printable version View BluesBarge's Profile Search for other posts by BluesBarge

markweller
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 12:19 | IP Logged Quote markweller

Here is some video for you guys.

M Weller
1975 35 Double Cabin
350Q Motors
Back to Top Printable version View markweller's Profile Search for other posts by markweller

markweller
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 12:27 | IP Logged Quote markweller

Anyone here from the western Lake Erie area like me? There will be a Chris Craft Commander rondezvous in Huron Ohio this July if any of you are interested in seeing how some of the other half lives.
Go here <link removed> 
nice group of guys I spend a lot of time in their forum and I have been very well received by them and always welcome to post ideas and tips and whatever else I feel like spouting off about. I have been considering a forum of my own for a while now and wonder if it is worth it would you like a place to where you can do all the things you do here plus. Or is this forum good enough? I like being able to post larger pictures where you can see good detail etc and video the only problem being is that you can quickly take up a lot of space with very large pictures so they still have to be reduced some. I might be willing to take this project on as I do web development for a living but I have to know it is going to be used to make it worth my time and effort.

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 20 2013 at 16:21

M Weller
1975 35 Double Cabin
350Q Motors

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 13:35 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Mark: I think the biggest problem we have as chris craft owners is,this forum is really all we have and boat us is really accomodating.Also a while back I tried to get the catalina 251 guys to this page and they refused and want to stay on message boards section instead(blues barge does both) it would be nice if ALL chris owners were on the same page we all have a lot in common on our different style boats ie hardware etc,and we all share a love of chris craft.Is it possible you could be our mainguy to go to boat us and convince them of expanding the chris site to a more usable site?? The factory site for chris seems only interested in the really old woodies and their new lines which is ok,I'm willing to back you up and I'm pretty sure blues barge and probably pete 37 on the connie thread would be also.A really great thing we need is when you search chri craft a reference to us would probably bring in more guys.I'm sure barontu and I aren't the only cat 294's out there.So at least would you hang with us and help us all you can???boatman66/peter

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 14:25 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

The varous threads are advantagous in that they allow focused discourse avoiding weeding through messages in the effort stay on subject. This may be true for complex, technical threads as the group gets better at communicating info in its varous forms.

B.U.S. kinda has a built-in photo size gate-keeper (100k) by limiting file size. This avoids bogging down the site. There must be many ways the manipulate images like zipping, linking etc. As the group gets conversent, it should ramp up utility and asthetics.

ex- the link for the video just posted would be a case in point on this ramping up the threads saphistication in image processessing. We may be ahead of the curve a bit. Sharing a Readers-Digest version of image managment with the people on the other threads may be helpful. The Constillation bunch comes to mind... I've seen no images there. The complexity of their vessels and their Deisel issues will benefit from some training on image uploading. Not a big thing. 

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 16:37 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Let the training begin grovel grovel

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 10 2008 at 17:00 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Good ideas everyone!

I think it would be nice to have a forum that is broken down by model Catalina, Connie, Commander... then by topic or issue that is preset so we'd be sure the titles were consistent.  Searching for a specific issue would be easier as the threads here on BoatUS could contain several different issues and searching through them to find a specific topic is near impossible. 

Tom

"MY WAY"

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 11 2008 at 08:43 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Allright nauticat,thats the track to take,as an example go to fish the classic .net It's strictly for shamrocks and they break it out that way.I also own a shamrock and belong,all members contribute to the site by donations and it is really a nice setup. the moderators are leprechaun and i believe holty and some others.It should give us some ideas,you are on the right course.

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 11 2008 at 21:48 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Hey there Boatman...my other boat is a Seaswirl and the Striper website is also very well organized.  Since there are other owner websites for the other CC models, it would be nice to have one just for us Catalina guys.  I think BoatUS just tries to be a general and completely open forum which is most useful to make a lot of good contacts and friends and learn a little something along the way, but we seem to be looking for more of a knowledge base for indepth issues.

"MY WAY"

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 12 2008 at 10:03 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

AMEN to that nauticat:meanwhile,redbarontu where are you? you must really be workin hard on your boat,how is it going?If I can be of assistance let me know.I just got done wiring up my new agm batteries,there sure are a lot of wires now,the special charger has 10 wires alone,three for the 110volt side,three to the three batts,three for each seperate ground wire from batts to charger,one ground from case of charger to boat ground system.I'm off to the miami boat show fri. hope I don't spend a lot,yeh right...

redbarontu
"Seaman"

Posted: February 13 2008 at 17:59 | IP Logged Quote redbarontu

HELLO BOATMAN, ETAL.

THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT ME BOATMAN. I HAVE BEEN GOING PRETTY STRONG ON THE BOAT; IT'S TAKING LOTS OF TIME WAITING FOR PARTS,REBUILDS, PAINT TO DRY ECT. I HAVE BEEN READING THE THE POSTS EVERY DAY STILL LIKE THEM A LOT. I SHOULD HAVE MY BOAT BACK TOGETHER THIS WEEK; GETTING ANXOUS TO HAVE THIS PROJECT OVER. HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN AT THE BOAT SHOW KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SOME NEAT THINGS FOR OUR BOATS. WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ABOUT WHAT YOU FIND.  KEEP ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY GAS HOME-HA.

I READ WITH INTEREST ALL THE COMMENTS REGARDING THE FORUM. I THINK THE IDEAL WOULD BE A SEPERATE ONE JUST FOR CATALINAS, H;OWEVER I ALSO LIKE THIS ONE AND THE OTHERS. I DO APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS BOAT US IS GIVING US.

WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE IS A GET TOGETHER OF CHRIS OWNERS SOMEWHERE ON THE EAST COAST THIS SPRING OR SUMMER-WHAT DO YOU THINK?

RED BARON IN N.C.

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 14 2008 at 09:02 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Hi redbarontu,and all;Keep up the good work baron,these sweet machines take a lot of tender loving care,and are worth, in my opinion, every bit of it!!Especially when you are running across the water with that nice warm summer breeze blowinnow, MY current project invoves removing my fuel sender from the fuel tank and recalibrating it as it does not read correctly.when the dash gage says empty,and I refuel,I only take on about 80 gallons,in a 125 gallon tank,something is not right.that leaves 40 gallons still in the tank,can't calculate a long trip that way.AND,I also want to inspect the tanks insides for( crap) and things to make sure it's clean.So, I'm calling one of those fuel tank pumping,cleaning guys to see what the job entails,as I do not want to blow myself up!!!and the srews that hold the sensor to the tank are really sort of corroded,NO BANGING ON SCREWS ON FUEL TANK PETER I am posting a pix of said offensive sensor,and will let you know what transpires.pix in next post

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 14 2008 at 09:05 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

ok here is the offensive and highly dangerous sensor!!

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 14 2008 at 10:50 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Hi 66,

some thoughts:

Saturate the sensor screws with penetrent for a few days before attempting to remove the float/indicator plate screws. Keeping debris out of the tank is important. Clean around the area as best as possible. Have a vacuum cleaner nozzle in hand when the plate removal starts.

The assembly looks original. (thank goodness for photos!) I beleive the guage/float sensor are Steurt Warner and are matched by model # with your console indicator- make sure about this. You may want to research options with Steurt Warner based on tank capacity, and dimensions or just match float model #s. There may or may not be options here, but research will tell the tale.

I'm thinking that replacing the sensor assy instead of attempting to cal it may be simpler as you will not run the risk of breaking the old one when workin with it..it is old.  In any case, the rubber seal will need to be replaced..may want to order that before starting.  I can't remember if the mechanical indicator on top of the tank is intergal or is another part to be replaced. I suggest replacing that too if it's not intregal. An advantage of buyingthe replacment assy is you get the correct install and Cal(if any) instructions, although install/cal procedures may be on-line.

Perhaps the tank cleaning service guy can advise you on calibration options, or do the float replacment for you.  If debris gets inside during the sensor switch-out, the right guy will be there to take care of it.

For safety reasons, may I recommend making this a one-operation deal (seals, cleaning and replacment/Cal of float assy.

In this day and age, fuel managment is critical and you are really doing the right thing! All the best...

Roy

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 14 2008 at 11:39 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

thanks diveryates,your advice is always right on,I will probably be starting this project next week.I was using office to compress pix and the free trial period ran out,and when I went to the setup site and got the trial key number it comes up as invalid,so e mail them and the same runaround.so.... any other programs for compression you know of would be greatly appreciated,as I have to cool off on the office idiots before I pull anchor on them..is there a way in paint??by the way, off to the big show in the a.m. want anything inparticular??anyone else? no not a new boat! I mean info... I will take pix if I can.. 

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 14 2008 at 12:23 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Hi 66-

I bit the bullet and have Adobe Photoshop- I have never regreted getting it  for many applications. Marketing my Rock band  , internet pic managment, personal pic files.

There is something called CompuPic Pro that does photo managment pretty good and is is a snap to use. Don't know what it costs, but I have it and I like it.

photo at Miami- any finished CC 280's with project details would be cool.

Mounted St. Crois Davit systems, particularly the removable type. Thinking of installing on Lorelei. See projects in prevous posts from me.

Thanks

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 20 2013 at 18:47

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 16 2008 at 11:25 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Hi guys,

New topic...anchors for the Catalina

I currently have a galvanized danforth on the pulpit/windlass but wanted to upgrade to a plow style.  What do you guys use and what would you recommend?  I will be using the danforth as my spare and the plow as the primary.  I typically anchor in an all sand bottom.  West Marine has a 14 lb (for 21-31' boats and a 22 lb for 25-35' boats) and I am trying to decide if I do go to a plow style, which weight is best.  I would also consider the alumininm Fortress anchor.  How much chain so you use?  I know the standard is 6-10' however my windlass does not accept chain so I would have to pull up the chain portion by hand and loop it around the horns on the windlass.  With the plow, could I get away with little or no chain?  Since I bought her in Sept and only took a couple of rides, I have not had an opportunity to drop the hook.

Thanks,

Tom

"MY WAY"

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 16 2008 at 13:36 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Tom-

Ground Tackle on board depends on use. You have a windless so ya might as well go for worst case like over-nights in snotty conditions.  The windless does  dictate what tackle you choose to some extent as the anchor stays in place on the roller and can't bang around. All vessels should carry backup ground tackle of the same or better configuration as the primary. We stow ours aft of the fuel tank in tha lazzerette. It's easy to get at and is never baried under anything. It is always ready if we use two rodes to secure in iffy conditions or we loose the primary. Sand does not hold well, but we have found the Danforth works, particularly a big one with a good length of chain. In my opinion, plows are a worl in progress, they're still working out the perfect plow. There are some really great though- reaserch tells the story.  

In anchoring, size matters. Think oversize- fish pros do. I beleive the fortress is basically a Danforth made out of alinimum designed  to allow the use of oversize hardware , a plus for weight managment although the tradeoff is construction material, cost and no real corrosion resistance...a trade off.

Perhaps a smaller tackle setup can be aboard and used for hook down for lunch,  nooners etc., although a anchor watch is a good thing- watching for drag that is!

Switching anchors using the shackle should'nt be done as the shackles are always be locked with seizing wire.

TIP 1: Install a swivel shackle to avoid the rode binding up.

TIP 2: Tie a fender to the end if the rode inside the rode locker. If you run the rode out, you won't lose it.

For short term anchoring, no chain needed. This said, anchors generally are designed to be used with at least 15-20' of chain so it's a good idea to live with it.  For the 280: 300' 1/2'  (5/8 is better) twisted, nylon rode with length markers installed (very useful!),  20' chain, seized, swivel shackles and anti chafe sleeves at the tie points on the anchor and shackles. 

Practice, practice!

Fair winds,  Roy

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 16 2008 at 18:30 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Roy,

Thank you very much for your quick and very detailed response.  I went to the boat yard today and removed the davit/roller from the pulpit so I can take it to West Marine.  I am not sure the plow style will fit properly but I will check them all out and compare the different styles.  My windlass' brand name is "Good" and is the 500 series rope model still made today, but it will not handle chain.  They have an upgrade option to trade in the old but I suspect it will still cost a lot of $$$. 

I completely agree with your idea about the spare tackle, on my other boat, a 20' Seaswirl, I always keep 2 complete anchor set ups and wanted to do the same on the Cat. 

I had a chance to speak with my uncle this afternoon who has a 30' sailboat on the same body of water as mine (100% sand bottom).  He uses a plow (Lewmar 14 lb) with 15' of chain but no windlass (those sailors like to ruff it ).  He said he was very happy with the holding power.

I have always used the danforth/fluke style so that is what I am used to but as I mentioned above, the davit/roller will probably determine the final outcome.

I will try to use it without or with just a small amount of chain and add/adjust as necessary... and as you said...practice practice.

Regards,

Tom

"MY WAY"

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 18 2008 at 08:05 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

ok guys back from the boat show---almost too much there,like being in the candy store--diveryates could not find st.croix even though they were listed, sorry.and no old cc's only a few new ones,I don't think they are doing too well. did find the right commode tho,more on that later,also here is the web site for a new thing.a micro mister for your top to keep u cool on those steamy idles.(MISTER COMFORT)www.mist-er-comfort.com check it out.Nuaticat,I keep two hooks on the boat at all times also.My front one is the standard one and is rope only(200') color coded and is a good windlass also.I anchor in sand and ,or mud as we have both here,never had a problem I use the back one for stabilizing and keep it short for easy retrieval.the problem on the 294 is there really is no place to stow the aft anchor so I hang it on the aft rail until I can figure something else to do with it.  

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 18 2008 at 09:37 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Hi Boatman, thank you for yur update on the Miami show and your feedback on the anchor. 

I tried to zoom in on your photo of the side profile on your boat to see the pulpit and have 2 questions:

Is your Good windlass the 500 Rope series?

Are you using any chain, if so how much and have you noticed any issues if using little or no chain? (sorry that is 3 questions in one )

Thanks,

Tom

"MY WAY"

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 19 2008 at 09:50 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

Hi nauticat,sorry you can't zoom,I'm working on that issue and hope to resolve it soon.I have  the good model afd 1/2 inch rope 200 ft. I have no chain as I don't want to deal with having to secure it on the deck.So far it has been a good setup and has not given me any trouble and it holds really well,If it's windy,I let out almost all of the line that way it lays down very nicely.There are a lot of discussions about anchoring and what to use. T he main thing is setting a good hook that keeps you out of trouble. I have no issues with not using a chain on the first feet of the line,some swear by it some don't. some swear by a plow others by a danforth type I guess it's really about what you and the boat are comfortable with.I hope I have helped you.now,diveryates:the IMTRA w/s wiper motor I looked at that supports a pantgraphic system is p/n#coastal series,rc25991  talked with the guy at the show and he said it would work on our boats.go to www.imtra.com for the specs.I'm goig to try the helm side first and see what shakes...the commode I looked at is ATLANTES FREEDOM series.It has all of the components contained inside the commode see it at RARITANeng.com.  

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 19 2008 at 12:02 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Hi 66,

Yup, looks like both products are viable retro-fits for the 280's. You do have a good eye for this.  Complete drawings, wiring, the works, online...very useable.  By the drawings, looks like they will fit nicely and be a smooth install.

Terrific upgrades.

Thank you for searching and the legwork!

Roy 

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: February 19 2008 at 12:04 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Thank you Boatman, that is very reassuring that your anchor holds well without chain but with extra scope.  I too have only ever used the fluke type anchors with chain but I will try out the plow style, I will keep the fluke style as my spare.  I took the bow roller to West Marine and it fits almpst perfectly on the Lewmar 14 lb galvanized plow.  I also emailed the Lewmar service department all my specs (boat, rode, bottom, depth, etc) and they got back to me within 12 hours saying the 14 pounder should be more than adequate but they did not comment on the idea of no chain.  When I put the boat in the water in April I will test the plow design with no chain and hopefully I will not have to add chain and deal with securing it manually on the bow.

Roy, thank you for your advise as well regarding the chain/no chain question and the info on the spare anchor, I intend to put it into practice. 

Between your feedback and the feedback from Lewmar, as well as being able to exchange the plow style anchor at West Marine should it not pan out, I am good to go. 

Now I just need the weather to warm up

"MY WAY"

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 19 2008 at 12:34 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Nauti,

As they say: it aint the destination, it's the gitten thar! cool...

Roy

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 20 2008 at 09:27 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

WELL GUYS THE WARM IS ON THE WAY--SUNDAY THEY STARTED THEIR ENGINES IN DAYTONA (a sure sign of spring) AND JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO THE SHUTTLE DID IT'S DOUBLE BOOM RIGHT OVER THE HOUSE...IT'S IN THE LOW 80's HERE AND I WILL PUSH IT NORTH.KEEP THE FAITH AND GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewy
"Deckhand"

Posted: February 21 2008 at 18:39 | IP Logged Quote Dewy

Hi all, Another new Catalina owner.

I recently purchased a 1989 292 Catalina with sunbridge thats has 2 -350 crusaders.Love the boat and got it at a steal.Am looking for info on the maxium number of allowed  people on board and the certificate for Coast guard requirements.Any help to find this info is greatly welcome,The vessel sleeps six and is in grest share,getting all new bimini top and full enclosure this week.Hope to ba back on the water soon.

Dewy,Norfolk Va

Back to Top Printable version View Dewy's Profile Search for other posts by Dewy

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: February 21 2008 at 21:06 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Ahoy Dewy,

Welcome aboard mate! The group is just getting used to uploading photos etc. This function will be a real resource as need (particularly technical) arises.  Perhaps photos of your engines and of the vessel will be useful for feedback on what we see. 

Maximum allowed aboard is a designation used by the USCG for commercial vessels ( guest fishers, tour boats, ferries etc). The number of people aboard any civilian vessel is a matter of common sense.  On my 280 for instance, 6 persons, preferably 4 is a good max number and I equip it for such. 

Required equipment for your vessel type will be listed on the USCG web site.

I venture you are new to boat ownership?

If so, please remember: you're the owner/captain and master of your destiny, you're responsible For everything and everyone aboard your vessel at all times.

So endeth the lesson, class dismissed, leave an apple on the desk

Fair winds, Roy

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: February 22 2008 at 09:46 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

welcome aboard dewey,we will take all the chris craft owners we can get.as most cc's were outfitted with most of the same engines,hardware etc.there is a host of info here,and if you go to the home page and click on message boards and scroll down to powerboating,you will find more info there.(mostly the 251 catalina guys)the rest of us are trying to stay here on our own thread and so far it's working.So enjoy your new boat and don't run into any of those aircraft carriersthat ply those waters. I was stationed at langley 1966- 68  with the 48 fis (f106's) have friend here who used to own a marina at oceanside, now condos. I'm now in fla southwest coast.Your 350's should be rated at 260 hp,if you need info on them I have the install and maint info (original)from them and would be glad to send you a copy. 

Dewy
"Deckhand"

Posted: February 22 2008 at 20:47 | IP Logged Quote Dewy

Thanks Roy and mates

No ,I;m not new to boat ownership, the question is  that here in Virginia the coast guard require a certificate of max passengers allowed.I have contacted Chris-craft in this matter ,howevery they have not answer my email as of yet.Thanks for the other info.

Dewy

Back to Top Printable version View Dewy's Profile Search for other posts by Dewy

]
] ]
191 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version