|Posted: November 21 2005 at 00:00 | IP Logged
Ebay had this available until yesterday (item 4590823665). I had the green light from the spouse & at the last minute decided not to do it. (It's the one I asked you about last week.)
I was happy with the price at what would have been about 33,300 and even going out there to get it (or paying a couple of grand to have it shipped).
I decided not to do it when I closely examined what it was going to do more for me ...than what I have and I just could not reason out why to sell mine. It would be a LOT newer and a litle bigger but not night/day and the 1998 didn't even have an icebox (that I could see).
I hope I don't regret not getting it. I just winterized mine and am looking for a few more seasons out of it before I need to replace trailer, impeller, have risers looked at, etc.
What would you have done?