|Posted: June 13 2006 at 00:00 | IP Logged
I will be selling the complete setup from "Fintage", a 1974 Formula 233, once my boat has sold. The buyer wants the boat minus this entire setup, due to his own personal needs & country climate.
This setup was custom built by Arctek Jim (painstakingly! he put a LOT of work into it!!!!) last year. Picked the boat up from him in early April 2005 with the new setup. One season of use!
You can see pics on Jim's site at:
- Custom designed/built cored Fiberglass Hardtop Slab w/antiskid surface on top
- The entire custom designed/built Anodized Aluminum Framework
- 3-Sided HEAVY Curtains (4 Curtains total) w/upper Aluminum Channel Mount
- 4 welded-on Rod Holders (w/inserts)
- 6 Rod Holders (w/inserts) on upper Rocket Launcher
- Fiberglass Electronics Box w/dual door pistons, locking tinted door, & Aluminum Tube Wire-Chase
- Fluorescent 24" Overhead Light w/red slip-in lens
- 2 Beacon Halogen Cockpit Lights
- Upper collapsable Hella Anchor Light
This top will fit just about any F233, but will also fit many older Albemarles in general, but may need minor modifications to the mounting pads. The older Albemarles had very similar top caps, and the hulls are the exact same as the F233.
The curtains will fit any F233 with the same glass as the '74, but the curtains could always be modified at the bottoms to custom fit your own hull! And these are VERY nice curtains, that would be worth modifying! Made by NAUTICAL NEEDLES.
Edited by 74Formula233 on 19 June 2006 at 7:11am
1974 Formula F-233-C
Mercruiser Ford 302/TR Outdrive