View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

CraigCat
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>CraigCat
Subject Topic: Any CraigCat Owners? Post ReplyPost New Topic
13 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Texas CC Sailor
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 00:57 | IP Logged Quote Texas CC Sailor

This photo bucket thing is horrible.... !!!!!
Back to Top Printable version View Texas CC Sailor's Profile Search for other posts by Texas CC Sailor

Texas CC Sailor
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 01:03 | IP Logged Quote Texas CC Sailor

Back to Top Printable version View Texas CC Sailor's Profile Search for other posts by Texas CC Sailor

Texas CC Sailor
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 01:15 | IP Logged Quote Texas CC Sailor

I am going to make some more mods next week. I found a trim and tilt kit for my 25 merc. With the added addition, it will act like a Jackplate extension as well. I am also planning on moving the tank forward to counter the weight issue, and help to get on plane quicker. Also with the jackplat extension I will be able to add a hydroplane fin to the motor. This will trick the boat into thinking it is longer, and it will add lift to the motor.  All together, I should be getting better milage, faster planing, and more speed. I noiced that I was going faster in light chop on the first day, than smooth water from the second day. Also the slight drag from the transducer, helped even out the steering issue, and also let me keep track of the depth at the same time. Saw alot of bigger boats hit sandbars, and stumps all of the time. These 30,000.00 Boats, should watchtheir death finders more reguarly. I mounted a fishfinder to prevent all of the damage I see them doing. It is so neat to pull into the shallow areas where they reguarly get stuck as I offer to help them, or just cruise on by....LOL

floridaman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 01:33 | IP Logged Quote floridaman

What brand tilt and trim motor did you find? Is it a CMC? I am very interested in the result of your modifications.

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 14:27 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

2 things keep coming up that seem to be problematic:

1.) How to post pics and 2.) How to correct the steering issue.

First the pic posting.  As I posted a few times now, you need to download your pics to an online host.  I use  Photobucket but there are others.  Once you host your pics, simply copy  the image....(the link that starts with IMG and pste it in your reply.  This works and is SO easy to do...(my pics are visible right?).

Second, you must remember that anything you stick in the water will cause drag and while that may end up turning you a bit more in the direction you want, it will also slow you down equall to the amount of resistance that turned you in the first place.  To prove my point, do before and after top speed runs with a GPS.  I tried adding the addl Mercury trim fin that mounts the the lower unit of the motor and while it did what it said it would, it came at a price of 2-3 mph.  I could'nt take it off fast enough!  Now I just apply very light pressure to the steering stick (backwards) which keeps me straight and doen'nt affect my top speed as much.  Your choice of course.

BTW, I would NEVER reccommend drilling into your pontoons.  EVER!  The reason is that polyethylene is extremely difficult to repair and if you end up getting water inside your pontoons it would be very easy to ruin them should you end up soaking the internal foam.  You will now have a compromised pontoon that will be very difficult to repair using state of the art technology polyethelyene epoxies that are super expensive.  The only other way to repair polyethylene is to change/modify the molecular structure of the matterial itself using a torch to lightly "glaze" the surface.

Best advice I can give anyone.....Do NOT ever hack into your pontoons as you will be SO sorry you did.  Call Craigcat and ask then how they feel about this subject!  Be prepared for an earful!

Back to Top Printable version View Mr_Super-Hunky's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Super-Hunky

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 16:38 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

1/CCNewSeats002.jpg">

Super hunky- Added "direct link" from photo bucket to Image
Icon on 'Post reply" here...as you can see, it doesn't work! I
appreciate your instructions, but i am pretty computer savvy
and the "post reply" image icon is not downloading my (and
others here) pics...

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 16:40 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

1/CCNewSeats003.jpg">[/IMG]

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 16:55 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

Mr. SH, my CC came to me with water in the pontoons, so I can't agree with your "never, ever" advice. I have drilled two one-half inch holes in my pontoons to let water drain. I haven't found the source yet, so I have them plugged with corks. I drove them in rather tightly (they are tapered) and they seem to be holding fine. When I'm sure I've stopped the leaking, I'll have to try a more permanent repair.

I flinched too though when I read the above post about mounting a fish finder on the pontoons. Hopefully he used a suitable sealant on the screws (if there is such a thing for polyethylene).

Any idea what new pontoons cost from CraigCat?

Back to Top Printable version View SWSportsman's Profile Search for other posts by SWSportsman

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 18:16 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

SWSportsman  You are probably the only exception since you inherited a problem and need to fix it.  Still, purposely compromising a perfectly good pontoon would literally have to now be called "damaged" as the possibility of water getting inside is now greater than it was before.  Plus a "repair" would now be needed to fix it.

So, unless your pontoon already has water in it, think more than twice about puncturing it in any way.  Of course, it is your boat and you can do to it whatever you wish.

Now, for spoon fed pic posting instructions:

1.) Go to your photobucket album

2.) Select the pic you wish to share by clicking the IMG code...(it will automatically say "copied").

3.) Right click in your reply "paste".    

That's it. REALLY!  Here, I'll prove it. another pic posted succsessfully!

Back to Top Printable version View Mr_Super-Hunky's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Super-Hunky

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 19:04 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

I've noticed in the latest version of Photobucket that you don't do the conventional C&P. I don't know if that might be causing some folks a problem.  When you mouse over your saved photo in the album, the bottom line is labeled "IMG code." You then LEFT click on that and it says "copied." The old right clicking then clicking on copy isn't needed. It's really very simple once you get the hang of it.

Hey SH, I pull my CC with a VW also, but mine is a little older than yours:

Edited by SWSportsman on July 25 2011 at 19:32
Back to Top Printable version View SWSportsman's Profile Search for other posts by SWSportsman

bepar108
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 19:06 | IP Logged Quote bepar108

Mr. S-H,
I'll bet you get great MPG riding your CC that way! No steering problems either, eh?
lol.
Back to Top Printable version View bepar108's Profile Search for other posts by bepar108

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 25 2011 at 19:55 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

SWSportsman, very nice bug. It appears to be in pristine cond.  My VW wagon gets 50 mpg though!  Diesel.

Anyone like the modified $199.00 Harbor Freight trailer?  "Modified" mean relocating the axle approx 3/4 the way back instead of half way.  This was done to put the load of the boat over the axle as well as obtain proper tongue weight.  Tows great and the small wheels makes launching in skinny water very easy.  Don't even need to get the cars tires in the water.

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 06:56 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

I noticed the trailer looked a little different, but thought it was just a painted version of what we all have. Good idea on the axle placement.

The "Red Baron" only gives me about 36mpg, but not bad for a '63. My first car, purchased as a Christmas present on December 23rd, 1963 at Snyder Motors in Knoxville, TN. Drove it until 1986 when I undertook what turned out to be a 10yr ground up restoration.

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 08:16 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

First try-

1.) Go to your photobucket album

2.) Select the pic you wish to share by clicking the IMG code...
(it will automatically say "copied").

3.) Right click in your reply "paste".
1/CCNewSeats001.jpg">[/IMG]

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 08:19 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

Second try-

I've noticed in the latest version of Photobucket that you don't
do the conventional C&P. I don't know if that might be causing
some folks a problem. When you mouse over your saved
photo in the album, the bottom line is labeled "IMG code." You
then LEFT click on that and it says "copied." The old right
clicking then clicking on copy isn't needed.

/oceanview21/CCNewSeats001.jpg">[/IMG]

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 08:22 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

When I copy & past from photo bucket, some of the "address"
of the picture seems to get left off for some reason...

this isn't and will not work for me...(and others here)...but I
appreciate the attempts to help out...

newfields
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 09:13 | IP Logged Quote newfields

Oceanview21,

It sounds like there is a javascript issue with your browser. You may have javascript disabled or your browser isn't compatible with the photobucket site.

It looks like its not copying correctly.

Here is an alternate way.

After posting it to photobucket, bring up the picture so you are looking at it in photobucket.

Then right click and copy the actual location of the image.

In Firefox you can use "Copy Image Location" from the right click menu.

In Internet Explorer you would use "Properties" and then copy the image location from that information.

Then post the images actual location into the forum using the image icon.

Worth a try!
Back to Top Printable version View newfields's Profile Search for other posts by newfields

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 11:52 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

I was using Google Chrome- when I went to Internet Explorer...Voila!! it worked... Thanks everybody!...especially Newfields, SW, and S-H...

floridaman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 11:59 | IP Logged Quote floridaman

Very nice color combination with that touch of gray.

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 15:45 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

SWSportsman, holy cow is that a pristine bug. Wow.  "Bug-O-Rama" comes around here in Arizona usually every winter and I have seen some really nice cars but yours seems extra special.  I'd love to have it!

oceanview21 I'm glad you got the pic posting thing to work out.  Everyone (including me) seems to have a problem with it at first, usually for some unknown weird reason but once you get it figured out, it's a breeze.  I'm looking forward to more pics in the future.  BTW, I really like your red/grey color combo.  A red pinstripe alongside your pontoons would really look nice but good luck getting anything to stick long term.  Also, be careful with the PVC uprights.  I had them on my trailer and busted one off the first outing.

newfields Thanks very much for posting up "alternative" pic posting instructions.  It appears there are many ways to do this depending on how you are configured and what system you are using.  I'd like to see many more pics from everyone.  Everybody loves pics!

Side note:  this may or may not go without saying (I didn't know this at first) but when posting a pic, you can see if it is going to post succsessfully before you post it by simply hitting the  "preview" button next to the post reply button.  If your pic shows up in the "preview", then just hit "post reply".  If it doesn't show up, well back to the drawing board I guess. 

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 16:55 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

Thanks Mr.SH. I love my Beetle!

Where exactly are you in Arizona? The Red Baron and I made a trip down Old Route 66 a few years ago, from just south of Chicago to the Santa Monica pier. I enjoyed Arizona, especially Oatman, Kingman, Seligman, Williams, Meteor Crater and of course..."Standing on a Corner in Winslow, Arizona!"

BTW, does your boat just sit on a wooden floor on your trailer?

Edited by SWSportsman on July 26 2011 at 20:29

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 26 2011 at 20:40 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

We have a ranch just outside Flagstaff (summer) and Wickenburg (winter).

My Craigcat was a brand new 2003 (leftover) but it came without a trailer.  I purchased the 4x8 Harbor Freight trailer ($199.00) and put a plywood deck on it.  The plywood is cantilevered a bit over the wheels to act as a fender as well.  since it only takes a minute (or less) to launch the boat, I just left the wood deck alone without any protective coating.  While at first this may make no sense, the Arizona heat is so hot (111* today in Phoenix) and so dry, the wood dries out in only a few minutes.  Plus a sheet of plywood is cheaper than a can of Thompsons water seal or alike.

The wood deck is in nearly perfect condition after 3 years use so.....

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 13:27 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

Hey everyone...hope all are enjoying the summer
weather!...I have a question...I have noticed that at certain
speeds that my CC is taking on water on the passenger
side pontoon, but NOT on the drivers side...it will do this
regardless of one or two passengers...(??) anyone else
notice this?...I'm thinking it's because the prop is spinning
clockwise and spewing more water on the back of the
passenger's pontoon versus the driver's...the water comes
up to the passeger's "floor area" where you might rest your
feet on the pontoon...I have checked all the "baffles"
around that area and they all are okay...
Another thing I noticed is that the passenger's pontoon
appears to be slightly lower in the water than the driver's
side!...my wife agrees...but when I take measurements
with a tape measure (when CC is on the trailer) everything
seems to be even and square...any ideas are
appreciated...maybe a warped pontoon?? CC is a 2004
with less than 25 hrs on it...Thanx!

floridaman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 13:37 | IP Logged Quote floridaman

I have the opposite situation and I thought it was because I was heavier than my wife and the battery is on my side. The water that fills up also is kind of foamy.

Anyone out there with the same problems?

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 13:51 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

Floridaman...I don't believe it has to do with weight... as I
have driven my CC from the passenger side while alone on
the boat (not really safe) and no matter what side the weight
is on , the passenger side still takes on more water...try it and
you'll see...just be safe about it!!!
Try driving your boat when alone from the passenger seat,
and that will tell you if it is due to weight distribution...and yes,
the water is foamy on my boat , too!

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 14:10 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

just re- measured!!..there is a difference!!

When measuring the rear of the poontoons, while on the
trailer...the passenger side pontoon is 23" from the floor,
while the drivers side is 24" from the floor...the front tips of
the pontoons measures the same - 19" from the
floor...verdict- the rear of the pontoons on my CC is lower
on the pass. side than the driver's side...BTW- I measured
the trailer heights from the floor at various points and they
all match up ( to rule out a low tire on one side etc.)...and
the concrete floor of my garage is fairly new and seems
very level...this also would explain why the passenger side
is taking on more water!....one pontoon is slightly different
from the other...maybe they warped in the sun?? or
production at the CC factory is not accurate on the
pontoons...(wide tolerances)...anyway...anyone else have
this " water on one side" thing happening??...Thanx!

bepar108
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 15:13 | IP Logged Quote bepar108

I too have water going through the pontoons, although I haven't evaluated, as you guys have, which side gets more and at what times this happens.  What I can tell you though, that in watching one of the CraigCat videos, which one it was, I cant remember, they mentioned that water running through those channels was part of the design of the boat.
Back to Top Printable version View bepar108's Profile Search for other posts by bepar108

oceanview21
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 15:39 | IP Logged Quote oceanview21

Bepar-- yes, I agree that from time to time water is bound
to run through the channels...they were built for that, but
what myself and Floridaman are referring to is one side
being virtually dry and the other side is 'flooded'...this
seems to tell me that something is "off balance" or uneven,
as this occurs will heading forward, level, and 100%
straight ahead...

my port side pontoon has water flowing and "foamy water"
and the starboard pontoon has no water!...if both pontoon
channels had water, I would not be questioning it as that at
least would be an "even" situation between port &
starboard pontoons...

anybody else have this "one side water" thing going on?...

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 15:58 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

Some of this may be due to the rotational forces (the prop) vs.  its counterpart (the resistance of the boat in the water) that is causing this.

Just picture yourself with a very powerful 1/2'' electric drill (Milwaukee) and you are drilling a large hole into wood.  It is the resistance of your grip and wrists that are holding the drill steady but you are providing many pounds of pressure in the form of resistance.  While drilling, if you were to let your wrists go limp, the drill would try and spin you around it if it had enough power to do so.   Even though the drill may not be powerful enough to spin you around it, it is always still trying to do that but it does'nt because you are providing resistance to overcome it.

This scenario can be applied directly to a boat using a prop (or a propeller driven airplane etc.)  The term is called adverse yaw, more commonly known as prop torque.  This is way prop airplanes and our prop outboards always come with a trim tab.  The purpose of a trim tab is simply to counter the effects of adverse yaw...prop torque and keep the plane/boat going straight.

The resistance of the planes wings must be great enough to overcome the torque effects of the prop or else the plane would just spin around and the prop would stay still (obvious exageration).

Anyway, out little boats are really not much more than two lightweight sailboards hooked together with almost no resistance in the water due to an almost non existent draft as well as having no keel.  It is extremely easy to just wade in 3 feet deep water and spin your boat around in the water easily with one hand.  Almost like a surfboard (but not even haveing a keel as sideways resistance)   When your prop is turning in one direction, it will obviously be met with opposing forces (your boat in the water) and in my opinion it is not a 100% match.  Even with your factory trim at the extreme right setting).  This is why many/most/possibly everyone at some point has experienced the difficult LEFT turns.  It is also why nobody has EVER complained of a difficult RIGHT turn because the direction our props are spinning is actually helping you turn right.

This is also why the boat tends to tilt/sink a bit in one direction but not the other.  If our engines had the ability to spin the prop in the opposite direction (including changing the prop fin direction), you would experience the exact opposite situations.  Right turns would now become more difficult and the pontoon tilt/sink effect would swap.

This is why it usually easier to pop a wheelie with a lighter motorcycle unless you have the horsepower and torque to overcome the reistance (weight in this case) of the bike.

Because this force is always being applied whenever you are at speed,  I'm wondering if our boats could possibly be getting a bit of a twisting effect to the frame (which would be our pontoons mounted to the deck forming a *hopefully* square),.  I don't know because I have never taken measurements of it determining if everything is square. (you must take diagonal measurements of the square to do this).

One other thing it could be is also to check your splash guards under the boat.  somehow they could be off (or missing).

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: July 31 2011 at 16:30 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

Speaking of batteries....what are you guys running? My boat came used with a tiny Everstart motorcycle battery that would not hold a charge from day to day. I've replaced it with the ETX-14 Extreme Powersports battery from Advance Auto Parts. It's a little heavier and larger, but fits fine in the battery box and I've got a lot more confidence in the AGM technology. I've had great success with these batteries in my PWC's.

BTW, if you need a battery (or anything else) and have an Advance nearby, order it on line using the promo code DEALIO. That will get you $40 off and you can pick it up at the designated store and not pay shipping. If your total is a little under $100, just pad it with a small item or two, like SeaFoam or MMO......or, leave it as is and get $20 off.

Edited by SWSportsman on July 31 2011 at 16:37

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: August 01 2011 at 08:07 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

No one else knows what kind of battery they have on their CC?  Anyone purchased one lately? Full size or smaller? CCA? Price? 

Edited by SWSportsman on August 03 2011 at 10:58

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: August 01 2011 at 14:02 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

I reported the spam troll.  "golf clubs for sale"...Take a hike loser!

BrianAzar
Admin

Admin

Posted: August 01 2011 at 14:25 | IP Logged Quote BrianAzar

Sorry everyone. Thanks for letting us know about this.

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: August 04 2011 at 11:04 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

Okay, I get it....no one wants to talk batteries. How about engines? Tell us what motor you are running & how you like it. What kind of oil you use, both in two-strokes and four-strokes.

Mine is a 2002 Mercury 25hp two-stroke. The previous owner gave me 2.5gal of Mercury Quicksilver Premium (non-synthetic) oil and I have been using that. Typical two-stroke smoke & smell. I may switch to some Klotz synthetic I have on hand after the Merc oil is gone.

My 25 has really come to life with the addition of the ComProp. Gets on plane like it should now.

bepar108
"Seaman"

Posted: August 04 2011 at 12:57 | IP Logged Quote bepar108

I was going to order my CC with the 30hp E-tec engine because I have one on my pontoon boat and really like that engine.  As it turned out, I got a better deal with buying the CC with a 30hp Nissan 4 Stroke, because the dealer had it in stock.
This is my first experience with a 4 stroke.  I haven't logged more than 5 hours on the boat yet, but so far, so good.  My concern though, is the recommendations regarding how often to change the engine oil.  It says every 20 hours is recommended.  Seems to me its something that will be somewhat tedious.  It also is recommended to use engine oil that has an FC-W rating, which appears to be the latest rating in marine engine oil.  This rating certifies that the oil contains rust inhibitors that previous oils did not.  Seems this rating is so new, that not that many places carry oils with this rating.  I found several online, but it means high shipping charges. 
I also am satisfied with the low noise level with this engine, which makes conversations very feasible with my passenger.

SWSportsman
"Seaman"

Posted: August 04 2011 at 15:52 | IP Logged Quote SWSportsman

bepar, the oil change shouldn't be THAT bad. Most of them require a pump out. I've used the Tempo Oil Boy with great success on PWC's:

http://www.boatersworld.com/bm/oilchangesystems/Tempo/366974 343.html

Just be sure to do it with the oil hot. Otherwise it will be difficult to pump.

I wouldn't buy their expensive oil filter either. There is a Purolator alternative and others I'm sure. I believe the Purolator number is PL14610. Available at AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts.

The marine rating of oils is, I believe, mostly a marketing gimick. My recommendation would be Shell Rotella mineral 15W40. I've used it successfully for several years in my Yamaha F75 outboard, which sees severe duty behind my pontoon boat. It is relatively economical ($10-$14/gallon) and available almost everywhere.

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 25 2013 at 11:58

Mr_Super-Hunky
"Seaman"

Posted: August 04 2011 at 19:12 | IP Logged Quote Mr_Super-Hunky

I use Amsoil but have used Wal-mart tc-w3 in a pinch.  No real noticeable difference other than maybe (may-bee) less smoke and higher rpms with the Amsoil.  Maybe!

The glass mat batteries are by far the best.  That said, mine lasted less than one year.  115* plus could have something todo with that but I no longer use my batttery.  Pull start only (usually first pull starts it!).

I'm still waiting for someone to post their experiences with 3 items:

1.) Powertech SS prop (if anyone is running that).

2.) Tinytach (or similar) rpm readings with setup/conditions

3.) review of Evinrude etec 30 hp efi motor used on the Craigcat.

Anyone?

floridaman
"Seaman"

Posted: August 04 2011 at 21:31 | IP Logged Quote floridaman

I just got my tiny tach and will see if I can get out this weekend. I have no idea on what rpms I am running or what speed. I will bring my gps so I can take a read on the speed. I have a stainless prop but do not know the brand, size or pitch. I will try and do some tests this weekend.

newfields
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: August 07 2011 at 17:35 | IP Logged Quote newfields

One of my nylon bolts finally popped tonight.

What are my options for replacement? Is the $105 option from Craigcat themselves the only choice?

If not what is the size, material and any recommended places to get replacements?

Thanks,

Tim

Back to Top Printable version View newfields's Profile Search for other posts by newfields

floridaman
"Seaman"

Posted: August 07 2011 at 18:00 | IP Logged Quote floridaman

You can still buy the nylon bolts from CC but Super Hanky is using aluminum threaded rods. I am sure he will chime in how he did it.

]
] ]
13 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version