View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

View Last Post 1963 Constellation 42
Last Post By: eshover

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:19

]
] ]

Hatteras
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Hatteras
Subject Topic: chat Post ReplyPost New Topic
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Ernesto
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 13:31 | IP Logged Quote Ernesto

Bird, is this where you've been hiding from the French?

Back to Top Printable version View Ernesto's Profile Search for other posts by Ernesto

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 15:20 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Hey Ernesto!

How'd you find our hiding place here in the basement?

This is a top secret meeting place for Hatteras owners, but I reckon we can let a Doral owner dream a little down here!

I think its funnier than hell that my buddy PastGal is telling everybody I got kicked off this forum.  Even the idiots didn't figure it out when I made another post on my farewell thread that I wasn't kicked off!

I had to LOL when I saw the reactions of some of the children when my thread turned into a Hatteras chat.  I went on and said, "Being a multiple Hatteras owner, I would love to comment on this thread but I got kicked off this forum"!

Dumb asses didn't even get it!

Welcome to the dark side Ernesto me amigo!

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

JAXFISHGYD
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 15:33 | IP Logged Quote JAXFISHGYD

So this is where all the "misfits" have gone to.....  

Ernesto
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 16:56 | IP Logged Quote Ernesto

Quote: TN Freebird

This is a top secret meeting place for Hatteras owners, but I reckon we can let a Doral owner dream a little down here!

What do you mean? My boat is the best. I routinely take the boat out in 12' choppy waters, doing 40nmph, with a drink in my hand. Not only don't I get spray over the bow, but actually the boat does not get wet above the rub rail.

Seriously, if I were "handier" and had the time also, and the money to put into it, I'd love to buy a 35-45' older Hatt and make it look like new. Maybe a TC like my grandfather's old boat. However I don't have those kinds of skills yet, nor the time and money to put into it. If I ever see one already restored and in great shape though.......................

The 34C that someone posted pictures of here, that was making me daydream...

Back to Top Printable version View Ernesto's Profile Search for other posts by Ernesto

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 20:07 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Ernesto how are ya ... Mario was selling his boat cheap 34C....on the Hat web site....

JAX you found our little secret

BIRD if the 9th falls on a monday for class  then thats right when the class startes? I guess tell them I'm in ...through around my Name your good at that

Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 20:39 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Howdy ya'll!  Did you gus see my new title of "Bird" on the HOF?  Kwerges started a thread pointing that out but "somebody" zapped it!

I see "somebody" finally figured out how to put his mouse over a link and push the button!  Ill keep this person annonymous so I don't embarrass him.  Sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to call you annonymous!

GuzBoy ya big dummy, you were supposed to call me back and confirm the date for Sea School.  I can't do it the 9th.  Why not wait until the next class in June?  That would work out better and we could do it along the same time as the July 4 deal or the HOF rendezvouz if that works out.

Call me at the office tomorrow

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 20:42 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: Ernesto

What do you mean? My boat is the best. I routinely take the boat out in 12' choppy waters, doing 40nmph, with a drink in my hand. Not only don't I get spray over the bow, but actually the boat does not get wet above the rub rail.

I'm thinking you have more than a drink in your hand to make you think you are running a Doral 40mph in 12' choppy waters!

I think you "doobie" dreamin' there Bubba!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 06:16 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

I think your right I'm going to have too much going on too , June if fine with me...
Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

Ernesto
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 09:44 | IP Logged Quote Ernesto

I'm thinking you have more than a drink in your hand to make you think you are running a Doral 40mph in 12' choppy waters!

I think you "doobie" dreamin' there Bubba!

You're too incredulous Bird. You need to work on your faith.

I don't know, maybe it was 12" waters?  Can't recall...   

Grammatically they're basically the same anyway.

Edited by Ernesto on April 04 2007 at 09:47

Ernesto
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 09:45 | IP Logged Quote Ernesto

Carl - who is "Mario"?  And what do you mean by "cheap"?

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 09:50 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, if I were "handier" and had the time also, and the money to put into it, I'd love to buy a 35-45' older Hatt and make it look like new. Maybe a TC like my grandfather's old boat. However I don't have those kinds of skills yet, nor the time and money to put into it. If I ever see one already restored and in great shape though.......................

The 34C that someone posted pictures of here, that was making me daydream...

[/QUOTE]

Well that 34C was mine or Steve's

This is mine.

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 09:53 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Carl - who is "Mario"?  And what do you mean by "cheap"?

Well Mario is selling a 34 sedan same hull as the 34C but way different boat. It not a convertible. Has longer salon smaller cockpit with higher sides it was never really a boat in demand

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 09:56 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Howdy ya'll!  Did you gus see my new title of "Bird" on the HOF?  Kwerges started a thread pointing that out but "somebody" zapped it!

I see "somebody" finally figured out how to put his mouse over a link and push the button!  Ill keep this person annonymous so I don't embarrass him.  Sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to call you annonymous!

Hey I think I caused that Zapping!!!! Hell I not a virgin anymore

I saw that thread and replied that it was very Interesting and that Randy can not change that, and it was one of our Moderators moderating again

Ernesto
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 10:21 | IP Logged Quote Ernesto

Dan, absolutely a gorgeous boat you own, congratulations!  Just looked at your web page took, amazing restoration! Seems like a lot of work!

The one I had seen I believe had a yellow hull so it must be Steve's? 

I'm gonna see if I can find "Mario's" boat somewhere, now I'm curious about the difference between the convertible and the sedan.

Edited by Ernesto on April 04 2007 at 10:24

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 11:33 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Ernesto

Yeah that Steve's boat he too has done a lot to his I saw it shortly after he bought it and it was one of the better taking care of one's but still needed LOTS of TLC which they have done.

For Mario's boat go to <link removed>

This will show you and tell you a lot about the Boat and is a great story.

Here's the Link for Sale it also has more pictures. http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6281

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 19 2013 at 15:37

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 14:39 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: 34Hatt

I saw that thread and replied that it was very Interesting and that Randy can not change that, and it was one of our Moderators moderating again

LOL at Lt Dan, it's about time you lost that cherry!

Too bad you probably lost it to PastGal!

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 15:21 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

LOL at Lt Dan, it's about time you lost that cherry!

Too bad you probably lost it to PastGal!

Oh Crap to PastGal I didn't think of that

I think you should talk to Doug about the Bird thing and who change it that is totally uncalled for

Hey Birdman did you forget about the FLIWBS Idea of mine

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 16:40 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL I hope you used protection with PastGal!

I'm sure Doug changed my title to "Bird", but I thought it was funny as hell!  I'm just not sure when or why he did that, but I know he's out of town til the end of the week as per an earlier discussion we had where I thought I was headed to NC this week.  Too much stuff going on at work, and I forgot about this being Easter week-end.  I probably won't make it before the first week of May at this point.

Nope, I didn't forget about the little plan you offered and even went back to review some older emails to look for details a while back.  Somehow I managed to lose the email I suppose because I never could find details or dates of what you talked about.  I've been meaning to call or email you about that, but kept forgetting.  I hope it's not too late!

I'll give you a call... wait a minute, I just did!  Call me baack Lt Daaayaan!

Passages
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 22:07 | IP Logged Quote Passages

Hey Bird,

Isn't 22 pages enough???It's ok if you start another thread for your secret society.  Call it Bird flu part deux.  Oh wait, you can't speak French - something about a dislike for poupon.

Back to Top Printable version View Passages's Profile Search for other posts by Passages

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 22:16 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Oui oui missour,

What zee hell woode you like to talk about eh?

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 22:40 | IP Logged Quote captddis

On the Pastgal subject, Why does it say "member" under his name? Has he been relieved of his moderbator duties? Or is he trying to be humble?  If it is the humble part, no doubt it is a peace offering to the Bird.
Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 23:40 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: captddis
On the Pastgal subject, Why does it say "member" under his name? Has he been relieved of his moderbator duties? Or is he trying to be humble?  If it is the humble part, no doubt it is a peace offering to the Bird.
LOL Dayuum, I gotta go look at that one!

I'll check it out, and if you ain't lyin' I'll send Pascal a PM and ask him what happened!

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 04 2007 at 23:44 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: captddis
LOL Dayuum, I gotta go look at that one!

I'll check it out, and if you ain't lyin' I'll send Pascal a PM and ask him what happened!

Hail far boys, Karl ain't pooh bear no more neither!

LOL Jim Rosenthal is still "Super Moderator", but I forgot to see iffin' I'm still "Bird"!  Maybe the ship has hit the fan and Doug is cleaning house!

PS  I'm still "Bird" but I looked at Karl instead of Genesis and got myself cornfused!  Genesis is still Pooh Bear.

Edited by TN Freebird on April 04 2007 at 23:51

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 08:06 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

PastGal is A member well nobody is going to take my Cherry and get away with it

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 14:00 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

PastGal is A member well nobody is going to take my Cherry and get away with it

ROFLOL LMFAO Here you were thinking you'd lost your cherry to royalty only to find you had been rear ended by the butler!

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 15:57 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Well what Happened is PastGAl was roalty but he stole my cherry, because he is very Slick ( the french don't bath much) so I had him busted down to a Butler. Now he serve's me since I am a Senior Member

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 16:29 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL I sent PastGal a PM and asked if he had lost his job as moderator, but he hasn't responded.

Gee, I wonder why?  If I hadn't been kicked off this forum, I might be tempted to go up top and ask that question myself!  Acutally I did PM Doug about the "Bird" thing and Pascals new "member" title, but he hasn't replied.

"Member" sounds a cut below "Senior Member" to me!

Avenger36
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 18:32 | IP Logged Quote Avenger36

On the Bertram 31 forum they have "Standing Members" I'm not sure if that's an insult or just way too personal.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 05 2007 at 23:00 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL I sent PastGal a PM and asked if he had lost his job as moderator, but he hasn't responded.

Gee, I wonder why?  If I hadn't been kicked off this forum, I might be tempted to go up top and ask that question myself!  Acutally I did PM Doug about the "Bird" thing and Pascals new "member" title, but he hasn't replied.

PastGal actually responded to my question about his name change.  He claims he did it because there is nothing to moderate now.

Gotta wonder about that one, but he didn't respond to my reply where he asked if I was so bored as to have asked the question.  I responded and told him I wasn't bored, then I asked if I had misread him when we met or if he really is a horse's ass.

Still waiting on a reply to that one, but I already know the answer.

Hi Pascal!

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 06 2007 at 08:02 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

PastGal actually responded to my question about his name change.  He claims he did it because there is nothing to moderate now.

Gotta wonder about that one, but he didn't respond to my reply where he asked if I was so bored as to have asked the question.  I responded and told him I wasn't bored, then I asked if I had misread him when we met or if he really is a horse's ass.

Still waiting on a reply to that one, but I already know the answer.

Hi Pascal!

Member is way Below Senior member about 50 steps in the begining!!!!!

PastGal said because nothing to Moderate  That's GOOD ROFLAO I have to say that was a good reply!!! Don't hold your breath for reply # 2

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 08 2007 at 09:40 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Dayuuum, is the party over?

I've been on the road since Friday and looks like you boys have let the fire go out!

I'm out in the garage looking for that leaky gas can I use for the lawnmower, and the batteries in my flashlight are dead.

Anybody got a match?

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:15 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

I'm out in the garage looking for that leaky gas can I use for the lawnmower, and the batteries in my flashlight are dead.

Anybody got a match?

Well Forest I know you like to mow the grass but it is a little early still....

Gas and a Match  Well Stupid is as Stupid does

Happy Easter hope its Enjoyable

Edited by 34Hatt on April 10 2007 at 09:51

Paul45c
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 10 2007 at 11:08 | IP Logged Quote Paul45c

Good morning, Forrest.  Just got back from an extended fam reunion few days of heaven down at the Keys cottage.  Good living down there.  Tore it up with the Dusky 23 for a few days soaking up the sun and looking at that Bahamas-looking water sans crazy Bahamas entry fees.

It wasn't a Hatt, but any water will do in a jiff, right?!

OK, SallyBIRD, you can get back to immolating yourself in that garage.  Take a picture of the "new look" without eyelashes and eyebrows.  Good humor.  Extra bonus points if you can figure out how to post it here.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 10 2007 at 11:46 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

"it"

Okay, where's my extra bonus points?

LOL at Lt Daan, I see you changed your Forrest quote after I messed with you on THT!

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 10 2007 at 12:11 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

"LOL at Lt Daan, I see you changed your Forrest quote after I messed with you on THT!

I figured you would pick up on that but also figured it would be better then hearing you correct it AGAIN

Are you Impressed that I took the time to change it ( You Should Be)

A dusky the Keys, Sun Sounds GOOD to Me Soon I hope Boat should splash with in next week

Edited by 34Hatt on April 10 2007 at 12:13

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 10 2007 at 13:33 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

I am easily impressed!

Hell, the old phrase, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression", really strikes home here lately!

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me.  Fool me three times, kick the damn dog.  Fool me four times... uh... whatta you do then?

JAXFISHGYD
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 11 2007 at 19:14 | IP Logged Quote JAXFISHGYD

TN Freebird
Forum Member

Forum Member

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 13:33 | IP Logged Report Post Quote TN Freebird

I am easily impressed!

Being a U of Tenn Vol fan and a Tenn. Titan fan, it wouldn't take much to impress you as your expectations must be so L O W ........

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 12 2007 at 08:06 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

as your expectations must be so L O W ........

They are Slow but boy he can Run..... Run Forest Run.....

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 12 2007 at 15:37 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: JAXFISHGYD
TN Freebird
Forum Member

Forum Member

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 13:33 | IP Logged Report Post Quote TN Freebird

I am easily impressed!

Being a U of Tenn Vol fan and a Tenn. Titan fan, it wouldn't take much to impress you as your expectations must be so L O W ........

You're right Charlie, you've always impressed me... as a perfect example of a Gator fan!!!

How the heck did you get all that stuff to show up so dang big?

Lt Daan, run hell, I'm standing my ground even if I'm in quicksand!

JAXFISHGYD
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 15 2007 at 15:05 | IP Logged Quote JAXFISHGYD

Hey Paul,

We owned a 23' Dusky back in the 90's.  Great boat. Not a fast boat, but a safe and DRY boat, unlike the Contenders and Fountains.

Randy,

Had it been the Vols that won the national championship, I would be a Vols fan right now.....

]
] ]
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version