View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Hatteras
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Hatteras
Subject Topic: chat Post ReplyPost New Topic
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 10:05 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of 
  jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Hang in there Forrest!

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:03 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

ROFLOL at Lt Da-an!!!

Damn son, I needed that!!

I'll see if I can one up you on Forrest stuff in a bit but Michelle just called an says she's 10 minutes away from the office and wants to talk.

I suggested we could do lunch and she agreed.  Let's just hope this lunch doesn't turn into The Last Supper if you know what I mean.

Thanks Dan, thanks JB and everyone else who has taken the time to share.  It means more than I can type.

I gotta tell ya', I'm dying here.

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

Traveler45C
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:57 | IP Logged Quote Traveler45C

Bird, check your email, I sent ya' something.  I hope it helps and that you lunch date went well.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 14:58 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Welp, so much for lunch.

Judas has left the building and is now making reservations for supper!

Ah hell, the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I don't know any more or less than I did before the cholesterol injection at the all you can eat burrito barffet.

She said she had been tied up all day and has been unable to read the emails I sent yesterday and this morning.  We talked a little (I have a hard time with certain topics in public) but, I asked her what she wanted to do.  She said she thought we needed some time apart to sort things out!  What the hell is there for her to sort out?  Face transplant?  Pecker reduction (not bragging, she's teeny tiney where I ain't)?

If I can manage to take care of those problems all I have to do then is to go to maid school and she can live happily ever after assuming she will fall IN love with my new face, smaller man parts, and housekeeping diploma!

Hell maybe I should sell everything and have some plastic surgery and git my MBA (Maid Beauty Alittlepecker) degree and give every penny I have to help Jerry's kids.

You reckon she'd love me for my looks and my degree after that?

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 18:45 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

just checking in guys hows you all doing ? Hey Bird you hanging in there , are you feeling like one of thoes birds 60 miles off shore just lookin for a boat to land on and get some rest

oh yea and the only boat in sight is a broken down Bayliner , a drift for weeks with two guys and a flare gun

Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

Passages
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 20:47 | IP Logged Quote Passages

Bird,

Just checkin in on ya.

I'm sure today was a tough day. 

Any news on the HOF rondevous?  Ah hell bro, anyone with a floating Bayliner is welcome to raft up.   Call me.

Back to Top Printable version View Passages's Profile Search for other posts by Passages

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 18:21 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

ROFLOL I had been contacted covertly by a member of this forum who said Pascal was telling everybody that I was kicked off this forum.  I told him I was never kicked off a forum, period.

I looked at my farewell thread and saw it had turned into about 3 different topics the last of which was about Hatts.  I saw another guy mention he knew for sure I'd been kicked off the forum, so I hit the quote button on his statement and said I was a mutliple Hatt owner and would love to comment, but I have been kicked off this forum!

DavidK actually said that thread had become interesting to him, but now he was leaving it!!!  Dumb bustirds didn't even have a clue that all I was doing was proving I had not been kicked off that forum!!!

Now do you see why I left that place?  What a bunch of morons!!!

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 19:07 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Hey Randy,

Sorry to hear about the worsening problems at home. Hope it gets resolved with a minimum amount of acrimony.  I just got home from Bradenton, Took the dinghy to RD saw the NN 58 sitting there. Looked good from the water. If I had my camera I was going to post a photoshopped pic.  Had a couple burgers there. Nice place and very helpful Dockmistress.       Dave

Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 22:24 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Howdy Dave,

I thought you were going to throw some big rocks and put ole' Freebird out of my misery!

Yep, the "dockmistress" is a pretty cool gal from Kalifornya.  I won't list her name or show any nekked pictures of her on here, but her phone number is on the bathroom wall in the men's room.

"For a good time call 941/555-1212.  For references call 800/251-9992"

Tell her Randy sent you!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 22:28 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

sorry to hear you got kicked off?????see you soon
Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 22:33 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: 34Hatt

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of 
  jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Hang in there Forrest!

Okay Lt Dan,

I'm up and at 'em tonite and thought I'd see if I could outdo you on some Forrest stuff.

"You can tell a lot about a man's shoes, where he's been, where he's goin... if he has a big dog in his back yard who ate chili for supper."

"Mamma said girls is like a box of choklit.  Some are sweet inside and some are nuts.  If you eat the wrong one, you might git what Jen-ny did."

Your turn Lt Da-an.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 22:37 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Hey BubbAmigo,

If I was kicked off the BoatUS forum, I wouldn't be typing down here now wood eye?

Take a look at the HOF.  That Sparky1 guy actually posted a PM I sent after he blasted me on whatever thread is was that got zapped.

I thought that guy was a dick, but maybe he just didn't know any better!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 27 2007 at 23:18 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Wooden eye ? I didn't say anything about your pussy lips?

It was a joke you know me by now ..

it's ok if your kicked off three forums now

i saw the post and answered...

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 07:55 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Yeah, I called the # on the bathroom wall but some guy answered. kept saying that Polly wants a cracker.
Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

Traveler45C
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 09:50 | IP Logged Quote Traveler45C

Quote: TN Freebird
"Mamma said girls is like a box of choklit.  Some are sweet inside and some are nuts.  If you eat the wrong one, you might git what Jen-ny did."

Oh that is so GOOD!!!  Priceless!!! 

And right on time if you know what I mean...

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 11:05 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: Traveler45C

Quote: TN Freebird

Oh that is so GOOD!!!  Priceless!!! 

And right on time if you know what I mean...

Mamma always said things so I could understand them.  Mamma said, "I can't make any money just being your Mamma", but i fired her any how from Bubba Gump Safe Company.

I'll bury Mamma in a fire-proof gun safe underneath a tree in her back yard someday.  Death is like a shrimpin' boat in the fog, sometimes you never know where you're go-ing, so I figure Mamma might need a fire-proof safe.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 11:14 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: Carl Guzman

Wooden eye ? I didn't say anything about your pussy lips?

It was a joke you know me by now ..

it's ok if your kicked off three forums now

i saw the post and answered...

LOL I can't remember how that joke went, but it didn't involve pussy lips.  I ain't never been kicked off a forum unless you count boater dead when Pascal's buddy pulled my plug while I was removing all my posts.

Hell, with that bunch I don't even want to lurk on there much less try to contribute anything.  Same reason I left this forum as there was no way in hell I could get a straight answer or make a serious contribution without Pascal and his buddies turning it into a circus.  I mean hell, I joked around and poked at members on the HOF, but I sure as hell never went anywhere near as far as these guys even with the most arrogant arshole on any forum.

I just have one very serious question where Pascal is concerned, why the hell does anybody like this guy?  If you get really bored sometime, click on his personal profile and view all posts by Pascal on the HOF.  I like him in person and said so publicly on this forum and the HOF, but maybe he really is just an a$$hole in real life too.  He was just being on his best behavior with me in person because I am a lot bigger than he is!!!

BTW It turns out there were more members who knew of "the bomb" I talked to some of you about, but this is not the place to expand on that.  Under all the BS I really am a nice guy you know!  PLEASE don't tell anyone, it would have the same effect as when your parents told you there was no Santa Claus!!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 18:08 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

I had a real crapy work day , nothing is selling I mean nothing ....I was looking forward to this weekend but now I may not be able to leave the dock well I got one tank filled up so maybe well do that shark river trip when can you come down here Bubbamingo?

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 18:10 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

It's ok if we've been banished from 5 web sites I'll stay here in exsile with you

also had a big fight today with the wife  today

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 20:36 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Hell BubbaAmigo, just sell the wife real cheap and all the other stuff will fall into place!

I'm not sure about this week-end yet, are you?

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 28 2007 at 21:12 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Hvae you seen zee sharc thred on the HOF french food thred?

Edited by Carl Guzman on March 28 2007 at 22:37

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 29 2007 at 09:45 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL I PM'd Bob Bradley when he made that post because when I read the title I thought he made have posted a thread about why I left the HOF!!  I know that sounds immodest, but I had to laugh when I read the title.

Yes BubbAmigo, I did see zee thred on zee dive-aire sweemeeng with zee shark.  If I was zeese close to zee shark, I would go oui oui in my wet suit eh?

Yep, that guy sure was riging the dinner bell for that great white!  You reckon French "men" taste like chicken?

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 29 2007 at 15:19 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

It's ok if we've been banished from 5 web sites I'll stay here in exsile with you

Past Gal really got him Look at what was in the Funnys Today.

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 29 2007 at 16:07 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

HAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD DAN

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 29 2007 at 16:55 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

HAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD DAN

Hope The Bird Likes it .

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 29 2007 at 22:15 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: 34Hatt

HAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD DAN

Hope The Bird Likes it .

Hey boys, I never need any help blowing the lid off anything, especially a can of whoop-ass!

Who needs to ruin a perfectly good can of whoop-ass on a piece of French Toast?

Will someone pass me the All Fruit please?  It's right beside the Grey Poop-on.

Dang, looks like ole Free Gump got his ticket pulled real fast.  Pepe' is going to be so disappointed not to have someone to converse with who speaks BS in two languages!

I was lookin' forward to some new French words.  I've already got the Spanish stuff nailed.

El whoopo de la Pascal menyana amigos!

Avenger36
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 30 2007 at 10:34 | IP Logged Quote Avenger36

Sorry I'm late to the Forrest party, but I've got a good one:

"My daddy always said life is like a box of tampons. It's just one bloody thing after another."

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 30 2007 at 16:14 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL at... Oh hell, I can't say anything because I've been kicked off this site like I was on the HOF!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 30 2007 at 19:29 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Wow crazybird that makes 11 sites now

just kidding ..hey when you comin down lets get the flock out of here and head to the keys next weekendthe Duval crawl is in order

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 30 2007 at 21:11 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Zee Keys sound berry berry good to me Missour GuzBoy.

I sure could use some time to exercise my demons, maybe we can make it work.

Who else is in?

Traveler45C
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 31 2007 at 21:35 | IP Logged Quote Traveler45C

I sure do wish I could go...Cry

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: April 01 2007 at 07:59 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

That makes me TOO

But just can't do it but hell someone has to stay behind in order to send Bail money down

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 01 2007 at 17:37 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL at bail money!

Hell son, me and BubbAmigo quit bailing a long time ago after Leon got the bilge pumps fixed!

I think Carl forgot he and I are looking at Sea School starting April 16 to get our Captain's licenses.  The we kin be perfeshunal boters an make the ocean more safer fur alluvus!

I'll know for sure if I will be coming down to join him at Sea School after I clear up some details such as my color blindness deal.  They don't work on week-ends, but I'll call them tomorrow and confirm with Carl.

What do you guys think about trying to do a HOF or underground get together around July 4 in the Sarasota area where we can take in the big offshore powerboat race going on there at this time?

I may see if Doug thinks the heat is off him enough for me to go public again on the HOF and post a thread to this effect, but maybe one of you guys should do it just to put it out there ASAP.  I don't give a damn who asks the question, but I think it would be a hoot to get together on a few Hatts, drink a few drinks, swap a few lies, and watch some good ole' boat racing for a few daze or a week or so.

Depending on how things shake out at home, I could see possibly even showing up with my 41 if we can get this thing off the ground either by itself or in conjunction with the HOF Rendezvouz I already tried to get going.

I just LOVE fast boats and "binikis"!

Edited by TN Freebird on April 01 2007 at 17:38

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 01 2007 at 22:58 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I will be back at Twin Dolphin over the 4th. Sounds good to me.

sofarelli
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 02 2007 at 07:39 | IP Logged Quote sofarelli

Esperanza and Freebird,

I'll be anchored off Jewfish Key July 4th and 5th

and then I'm looking for a place to dock the 6th and 7th.

What's everyone doing that weekend?

Mike

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 02 2007 at 07:45 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Hey Mike,

I will be at Venice YC those days. Then Tween Waters on the 8 thru 12. Join us.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 02 2007 at 12:08 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Mornin' men, and hello to you too BubbAmigo!

I just got back from the marriage counselor as a solo this time, so my day is of to a flying stop!

I'm about to head to lunch now, but when I get back I plan to call Sea School to clarify a few things as to join Carl in getting our Captain's licenses together starting April 16.  I have a colorblindness issue I need to address, but I don't think it will become a problem.

Unless something changes, I plan to attend classes with Carl and will have plenty of free time during the day for a couple of weeks.  I'm for anything the rest of you are who may be in the Naples/Ft Myers/Bradenton/Tampa area.

Unless Carl decides I'm too damn ugly to stay onboard the GuzCruzer, I'll be hanging out on his boat for the duration of the classes.  Maybe I can talk him into telling me where he hides the keys (in that little green box!) and we can load up and go for a GuzCruz if Senoir GuzBoy can't pull away from the office on a school day!

I've met several good folks in Ft Myers, Steve Fort and Norm Mayer and their wives and friends, so I know I'll be trying to look them up while I'm down.  I'm up for any type of get together over July 4th.

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 02 2007 at 19:06 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

hey it's spring break I can pull away any day more than what I can say for the BIRD  I'm ready to get the heck out and do some boating ,I'm haveing withdraws

Paul45c
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 08:40 | IP Logged Quote Paul45c

Quote: CRASHERbird
Unless Carl decides I'm too damn ugly to stay onboard the GuzCruzer, I'll be hanging out on his boat for the duration of the classes.  Maybe I can talk him into telling me where he hides the keys (in that little green box!) and we can load up and go for a GuzCruz if Senoir GuzBoy can't pull away from the office on a school day!
Tell him he's too ugly!!  Save yourself, BubbaGuz!  Save your family!

Quote: DOOKYbird
I've met several good folks in Ft Myers, Steve Fort and Norm Mayer and their wives and friends, so I know I'll be trying to look them up while I'm down.  I'm up for any type of get together over July 4th.
They were just being polite to you before...nobody will show.  Spend the time more productively instead, like polishing the U.S.S. Freebird's engine room.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:56 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: Paul45c
Quote: CRASHERbird
Tell him he's too ugly!!  Save yourself, BubbaGuz!  Save your family!

Quote: DOOKYbird
They were just being polite to you before...nobody will show.  Spend the time more productively instead, like polishing the U.S.S. Freebird's engine room.

I do my best polishing at your house.

You sure are a lucky man to have married an Eskimo girl!

]
] ]
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version