View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Hatteras
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Hatteras
Subject Topic: chat Post ReplyPost New Topic
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:20 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: SherryLynne
Quote: kwerges

How do you drive this here website...I have no idea where Freebird's going, I have no idea where the general discussion thread is...Uh oh, I'm startin' to see a pattern here....

Freebird sends invites and then I ask him questions and he never responds, go figure.      I have the same questions, where is the general discussion thread, etc........   Freebird antics at their best, no doubt!     

Damn,

I knew I heard something about a Texas tornado on The Weather Channel!

Seems one touched down in a mobile home park around Galveston and did $500k in improvements!

Ya'll remember now, sherrylynne ain't real.  I made her up! 

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:28 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Birdbrain can you please check out that picture on BC pics It's driving me crazy does that girl have an adams apple or what?
Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:44 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I looked at the pic, Only make a little bulge. But from the profile could go either way.
Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:54 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

well I guess the picture isn't from Sanfransicko so I guess it's ok, I'm just seeing stuff I guess. too dark to tell . I was just seeing if the Bird was going to fly into the trap and ruffle some feathers. good night john boy

Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 07:45 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

LOL You are good Bird - How come you don't know the laws of Canaduh - you be from the Educashun State right. I know a bunch of yer TN laws:

Tennessee Laws

• You can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
  • Hollow logs may not be sold.
  • More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
  • It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
  • "Crimes against nature" are prohibited.
  • Driving is not to be done while asleep.
  • The age of consent is 16, but 12 if the girl is a virgin.
  • It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.
  • If I kin lern yer laws, you should know all about even Queerbec lawss and the you be understandin the PastGal.

Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 08:33 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: eclipsarkanna

LOL You are good Bird - How come you don't know the laws of Canaduh - you be from the Educashun State right. I know a bunch of yer TN laws:

Tennessee Laws

• More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
  • "Crimes against nature" are prohibited.
  • The age of consent is 16, but 12 if the girl is a virgin.

If I kin lern yer laws, you should know all about even Queerbec lawss and the you be understandin the PastGal.

• Hale far son,

Everbody nose Tennusea is the Voluntear staite.  Watt skool in Canduh tawt you them thar laws.  Lemme see if I kin hep ewe outta little so ewe wone't git yoreseff in trubbel iffin ewe cum up aginst a Tennusea lawyur.

Tennessee Laws

Sun, we ain't got no whales or movin' automobeels neether, jest pick 'em up trux.  We gotta buntch of fat chicks sum folks call whales, but ye cain't shoot em til aftur the barz has all clozed.  Sum boyz like 'em after a few beerz and when its dark outside.

That ain't agin the law, its jest common cents.  You don't won't them things to reperduce do ya?

Hee hee hee!  You ain't frum around here are ya?  Hail far, thar's uh 10 woman minimum in thu buy lawz of thu wellfar sistim that perhibits any less unlessa corse they'ze whales in a trayler hous. 

No it ain't.  It's jest illeagle to drown yor horss a tryin to dew it.

"Crimes against nature" are prohibited.

Not it ain't.  That woodent be natural. 

Nope, rong agin.  Whatta you thank cruze kuntrole is fer?

The age of consent is 16, but 12 if the girl is a virgin.

Oops!  I wiped out that liddle dot thangy.  We don't keer if them 12 yeer olds is from vurginya.  but everbody nose fifteen'll gitcha twenny and sixteen'll gitcha plenny. 

Dam sun, it's illeagle not two!

I shore do hope this heps.

• Edited by TN Freebird on March 22 2007 at 11:44
    Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

34Hatt
    "Seaman"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 09:16 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Quote: Carl Guzman
    Birdbrain can you please check out that picture on BC pics It's driving me crazy does that girl have an adams apple or what?

I think the one too the Right is the Guy and the Girl is too the Left. But then again It say lovers is it just two Guys

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 18:33 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Dang, you boys sure have been quiet on here today.

I've about lost interest in swimming in the kiddie pool on this forum.  I have to wonder, is it me?  Has Pascal put out the unwelcome mat on every boater forum on the internet, or are these types just put off when they find out I own a couple of old Hatts?  I don't worry about things like that but I do have to wonder.

Hell, I didn't even make any type of public statement as to what kind of boats I own or how big they are.  I did list it on my personal info page along with my real name and stuff just like always.

LOL, ya'll don't have to remind me of the old joke about the guy who thinks everybody in the whole world is crazy except him!!

Now, assuming I haven't run all of you away from here, let's talk about something interesting like dishwater and how much detergent to put in it and how long it takes for all the bubbles to go away.

Have you guys looked at www.thehulltruth.com ?  That forum is still way ahead of this one in every respect except this little hiding spot.  Since ya'll seem to be hiding I think I'll mosey over there for a bit.

Oh yeah... never mind.

34Hatt
    "Seaman"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 19:43 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Like I told you before I think you burnt them out keeping them up Late. See you are just a BAD Influance

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

captddis
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 21:53 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I was pure and uncorrupted before I came here!
    Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 22:10 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: 34Hatt

I think the one too the Right is the Guy and the Girl is too the Left. But then again It say lovers is it just two Guys

Okay, I finally went back to find the picture you guys were talking about. 

I don't want to take personal shots at innocent people based on their appearances, but I must admit I am a bit confused as to who is what and why.

Ya'll remember "Pat" on SNL?

Sorta like that maybe. 

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 22:12 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: captddis
    I was pure and uncorrupted before I came here!
    Now you're purely corrupted!

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 22:13 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Okay boys, Pascal is testing my integrity as a gentleman.

Could it now be the time and place to drop the secret "bomb" some of you know about?

captddis
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 22:34 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Bombs away!

Carl Guzman
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 22 2007 at 22:41 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Yhea your right on that fellers friend it would have been a bad BIRD shot ,Dave brought it to my attention yesterday.

Did I miss half the fun again today I forgot to log on over here first I'll get it right soon

Edited by Carl Guzman on March 22 2007 at 22:42

34Hatt
    "Seaman"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 08:14 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Did I miss half the fun again today I forgot to log on over here first I'll get it right soon

[/QUOTE

This is it looks like nobody is missing anything anything. Figured this morning I have catching up to do

This is it looks like nobody is missing anything anything. Figured this morning I have catching up to do  But Na Da I think I going to go see what Biff is doing and have some real Fun

Edited by 34Hatt on March 23 2007 at 08:16

Carl Guzman
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 12:27 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Wow it's hot and heavy over on the other side og boat us and freebird is getting his but  kicked any one out there can throw him a pfd

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 12:52 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Wow it's hot and heavy over on the other side og boat us and freebird is getting his but  kicked any one out there can throw him a pfd
    Hey BubbAmigo, nobody kicks my ass but me or Michelle!

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.  I'm about to unleash my devious mind on those boys to the point they won't know what the hell to do, say, think... but I WILL get their attention no matter how short the span!

34Hatt
    "Seaman"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 14:57 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Holy Crap I think he's got PastGal shorts tied up in a knot for sure. I really like how Randy has been following him around to all the Forum's

I just don't remember the URL saying www.pastgal.com/forum

But that could change

Hey I threw him a PFD when Pastgal jumped on the drinking at anchor so that means he was not drinking during the CDR?????

Edited by Sonja Lowe on September 23 2013 at 15:59

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 17:53 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL at Lt Dan!

I thought of pointing out the fact that Pascal was in fact drinking on his "Hober" or whatever the hell he's calling it these days!

He was in fact operating the boat under the influence while I was just a passenger.  None of us were wearing PFD's!  Good thing I didn't have my Captain's license back then huh?

I have a new plan regarding Pascal as I too am getting tired of him making jabs at everything I post on.

I'm going to make sure he never has the last word on ANY subject and will make a point to question everything he says in a very polite way!  I'll even question things I know he is right on just to let him know I'm there.

LOL That's what many have suggested I do all along on the HOF!  Either that or just pretend he never contributes anything!  That is another part of my plan, say the same thing he does only with better spelling, grammar, and punctuation!

That will drive him nuts!!!

OKAY MODS OR OTHER EAVES DROPPERS, PASCAL STARTED THIS CRAP!!!!

It's just my job to make a$$holes look like idiots!  I hate to admit it, but I do enjoy that both on the net and in real life where people like that are concerned.

LOL, Don't ask me why!!!

LUCKY DAVE
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 19:53 | IP Logged Quote LUCKY DAVE

So, it appears I have found the evil ones.

60' Hatteras convertible
    Back to Top Printable version View LUCKY DAVE's Profile Search for other posts by LUCKY DAVE

Mike53
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 21:33 | IP Logged Quote Mike53

Quote: LUCKY DAVE
    So, it appears I have found the evil ones.

Naaahh........

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 23 2007 at 21:48 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Luck Dave!

Welcome to the dark side!

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games!!!

We're all going to have to pick a time or something to show up here at the same time, that way we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud!!!

I'm headed to the General Crusing section to do some general cruising!

I'll be bock!

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 01:20 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

As "Church Lady" used to say on SNL, "Well isn't that special?"!!!

Looks like I've found a new best friend on the General Cruising section.  He's from BC (Before Civilization) and seems to have a problem with the way I have conducted myself in attempting to communicate with morons.  Must be Pascal's cousin or something.

I sure do miss hanging out with HOF members.  There are some a$$holes on that one as well, but at least most of them are intelligent.  I don't think we have many entry level people on there with the exception of certain non-Hatteras owner "pretenders" along with my favorite moderator.

I think I'll just hang out here from now on, or at least until I get another chance to educate some of these poor unfortunate souls who simply do not have a clue.  It simply is not worth the effort to keep diving into a kiddie pool from a high dive platform.

Maybe we should invite the entire membership of the HOF to participate on the surface this forum.  We could all write it off as humanitarian aid to the less fortunate.  This spot will remain an "invitation only" site, but the outsiders are going to find us sooner or later here in the BoatUS basement.  If you are already here,  BITE ME!!!!, then I'll come to wherever your boat is and show you how to drive the damn thing.

It is becoming more and more clear that we need a new forum to enable our fellow kindred spirits a place to express themselves in whatever way they see fit without the interference from those who just cannot possibly understand.  A forum free from pettiness and jealousy, arrogance and ignorance, intolerance and indifference... everything most of seem to be void of.  Just a dream?... Maybe, maybe not.

I made a comment on the surface of this board that I would appear to be the Howard Stern of the boater forum world.  All modesty aside, maybe I really am in addition to being one hell of a good salesman!  It would seem that I am indeed a "lightning rod" as referenced by the VP of BoatUS on this forum who serves as a moderator.  Facts are facts, and numbers are numbers be it here or on the HOF.  People seem to HAVE TO read my stuff for whatever reason.  Maybe that is a factor in why you guys are here, maybe not.  Regardless of anything else, it's nice to be among friends and family from the HOF.

I love to kid around and laugh, but I do get a certain degree of satisfaction in confronting morons in hope of converting them to more accetable and accepting people.  Trust me, don't be a jackass to a waitress when you sit next to my table in a restaurant!  I have no hesitation in confronting assholes who pick on people for no other reason than to prove their superiority to those beneath them.  For whatever reason, it is a pet peave of mine on these boater forums.

I'll probably get my ass kicked one day, because I do it in real life as I previously mentioned.  Maybe that's why the good Lord made me a pretty big guy as to give me some protection from myself despite the fact I have never been in a physical fight unless someone was picking on another who was defenseless or messing with my family.  LOL Besides all that, I have guns and/or lawyers, and I know how to use them!

Those physical altercations took place before I became an adult who can now reason his way beyond most who would be unreasonable.  I'm far from a macho badass type, but I kinda figure right makes might, and I have my share of pent up rage to draw on which has accumulated over the years from many areas of my life.

I pitty the fool whose face I replace with a guy who pretended to be my step-father for over 30 years, schemed with my mother to rob me blind in my business only to become a competitor 20 miles away, then went on to molest my little sister and made hands-on passes at most all the female members of my "family" along with my ex-girlfriend and those of my brother!  Yep, love is grand ain't it?

That useless piece of ship died a couple of years ago before I got the nerve to kill him!  I went to his funeral to make sure he was really dead.  He didn't flinch when I grabbed him by the balls and gave them a twist, so I guess he was dead!  I even showed him a picture of a naked four year old girl and got no response!!!  Sorry for the side trip, but you guys know me.  No secrets too dark to share with "family"!

Alright guys, all BS aside, do any of you think I have what it takes to launch a new breed of boater forum which does not tolerate intolerant people?  I do enjoy a lighter approach to life and everything surrounding it, but I am no idiot.  I have never exaggerated my experience where boating is concerned.  I am most definitely NOT a technical person, but I do know the basics of most technical issues which go along with boat ownership.  Again, all modesty aside, I can sell a Bayliner to a Hatteras owner who will pay me boot to trade it in!

If not, no big deal as I truly am not an egotistical person who needs or desires attention from strangers.  Maybe we can descend on the www.thehulltruth.com forum as I have yet to run across a single unhappy boater on that forum.

If so, where do I or we go from here?

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 08:11 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Welp, I just told the day care center I was too old to be part of it.  TNT and this place will be my only public hangouts, but it really would be interesting to get as many HOF guys as possible to come onto the public side of this forum.  Think of it as mandatory boater education or forcing someone to get their G.E.D. in boating!

Only furthers what I said above to the extreme.  I love what the lowly plumber (who probably makes more per hour than some of us!) talked about.  If I remember right, this was this guy's first post.  Sound familiar?  Somebody needs to contact me outside this forum to talk about that one.  PM on HOF or email sosectn@aol.com .

Hell boys, somebody out there in the cyber marina needs to introduce a new boater forum where entry requirements must include indisputable proof you have indeed owned a boat over 30 feet in length.  You reckon the ACLU would sue the administrator of such forum on behalf of those who own little Bayliners and such?

I'm serious about a new forum.  Doug and I have discussed many things in my tenure there and I have shared a PM with some of you which certainly shows our relationship and possible changes in direction for the HOF.  We talked about having a password protected area (he came up with The Bird's Nest name), but that wouldn't work just as The Sandbar wouldn't work, unless I was made the moderator which is also something we talked about.  He has also told me he would help me set up my own forum if I wanted to head in that direction.  LOL I wonder if he would offer the same help to God or Pascal?

It might be fun bouncing certain members who would just HAVE TO come in there and whine.  Hell, as I have pointed out on more than one occasion, I enjoy looking at who's online and what they are reading by viewing their personal profile.  I can't tell you how many times I catch the biggest whiners reading something I authored about a topic they know full well will be humorous and "unacceptable, off-topic..." whatever.

Okay boys, Bill (hickupsArkansas) have talked about this a bit, but give me some input on starting up a few forum.  It would be easy enough to direct people to it from other forums, except this one.  Unless I missed something this one has no PM function and 99% of these guys didn't list ways to contact them outside this forum.  That would be of little consequence as less than 10% would even come close to fitting in on our new forum anyway based on what one member told me on here.

Mike53
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 09:15 | IP Logged Quote Mike53

I say go for it...let's have our own forum! it may be the only way, so guys already in a forum don't feel "invaded" by us. I don't know what is involved though.

But let's find out,...and if after we have our own thing running it goes down, then we will have to think seriously about our behavior patterns.

Miguel

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 09:35 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Mornin' Miguel,

Love your signature line!

LOL this whole Freebird thing has just been a big PR stunt by a brilliant snob basher who shall remain nameless.

Alright, who's the busturd who called me nameless!!!

LOL belly up to the REAL Sand Bar boys!!!  This 'Bird's for YOU!!!!

Send donations to:

Save a Redneck, Start a Forum

1700 Oak Hills Dr

Kingston, TN  37763

All donations tax deductible, in Iraq, subject to fart at any moment, FDIC (Freebird Dictates Insane Criticism) insured.

Paul45c
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 11:40 | IP Logged Quote Paul45c

SallyBIRD, you're one of the most entertaining forum participants I've ever seen, 'cause no matter who you are conflict is fun.  Fact facts, though, man...it's gonna follow you anywhere you go unless you can somehow set up and personally approve the wannabe joiners to whatever new forum it is.  You're running out of public places to post!

I've already given you my most important prescription -- get rid of that lifesize cardboard cutout you keep of Pascal in your office and the angst will pass right out of your fingers on that keyboard!  Who says it's gotta be your personal mission to right the wrongs out there?  Most people can figure out on their own who the pretenders are and who the real deal are.  Face it, you're not exactly influencing people and changing minds.  If they wanna be starched underwear types, your essays are going to change them.  And when you get the boot or fly the nest and they're still there, you haven't exactly won anything with the "silent majority" of lurkers out there who you hope to educate.

Do a boater's blog.  That's more what you need.  You can just read the postings in the public forums for inspiration, and then write away on your own blog.  It's bound to be even more entertaining because you won't feel ANY constraints in your own little playpen.  Even your detractors will have to see what's in there.  Their eyeballs will burn, but they'll be compelled to look at least every now and then.

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 15:05 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Hey JB,

Contrary to poular belief, I get no particular giggles by sparring with morons.  Hell, you and I have spent a good deal of time together in person and anyone who has met me will draw the inevitable conclusion that I am not a bad guy.

Kinda like the restaurant deal a$$hole vs waitress where I will ALWAYS put myself in defense of the waitress or waiter unless they are the a$$hole!

Do I go looking for trouble, no.  Did I come to any forum to follow Pascal, HELL NO!!!  Like you pointed out, he and I got along fine in person, I thought, but let's face it, he's a jerk with a captial A.  Nothing personal or anything, but it is what it is.  I will admit I do like helping him look like the moron he is as he has no concept of opinion vs opinionated.  He likes to paint himself as being helpful, but how many times does this guy just flat out condescend or pontificate as opposed to simply offering a suggestion or constructive criticism

Hell, I don't need a forum to enjoy my boats or my friends.  Give me the chance for an hour on a boat vs a week on a computer keyboard, and I'll take the one hour tour any day of the week.  I NEVER participated on any forum or had the first internet conversation with anyone in any capacity until I ran across you idiots on the HOF.

Funny, I made comments as to the HOF membership being head and shoulders above any on other forums I had visited, and I got myself zapped!

I laugh the whole time I read and write this "drivel" (with the exception of the really serious stuff like family issues, kids getting killed on Dad's boat (PASCAL?) or stuff that) simply would be inappropriate for ANYONE to further any agenda.

The best thing about having found the internet is you and the many real people I have met as a result and became friends with.  Who the hell cares about how big anybody's boat is, what kind of car they drive, how much money they make... all the silly sh*t I've endured for years simply does not exist to any great degree on the HOF.

Would it change anyone's opinion on me who has come to this arena if I told them I've got $50 mil in the bank, or if I am $50 mil in debt?  I really don't think so, but maybe some of you have just pulled the wool over my eyes.  LOL Maybe I've just pulled the wool over yours!  Who knows?  Who cares?

All that being said... I love you too Paulie!  As I do Carl Guzman, Chris Powell, Pat and Mike Bustle, Al & Bobbie Scarborough, Steve HereIcan'tspellagin, Scott Bickwid, Bob Norris and friends or family of their friends I have met in person through this medium.  I've met several others in person who I haven't spent as much time with, Dave captddis, Norm Mayer, Steve Fort, Thuddddd Tim, Jim Peace, Doug Langley, Steve McPherson, along with a few of the Sam's/Hatteras ladies.  I can't even begin to list all the other members who I am in constant contact with either through PM's, emails, or on the phone.  Fact is, I've met even more members of the HOF in person some of which have disappointed me a bit, but I'm sure we would be fine if we only conversed in person.

Bottom line boys, I am what I am, and I am that way all the time regardless of who I am with.  Sure, I go on the attack when the situation warrants on the internet, but it takes one hell of a lot of effort to get me going in person.

I hope everyone I've met through the HOF can find a common gathering place to enjoy each other's company.  Nothing any of us can do on the internet even comes close to face to face whether on a 135CPMY, a pontoon boat, or Hooter's! 

You guys are the reason I stick around on a computer so much and I ventured onto other forums in search of more like you.  So far that has pretty much been a waste of time with a few notable exceptions.  I've actually had members from other forums who went to the trouble to contact me having left their forum just to tell me that not all of the membership of their forum were a$$holes!  Those people made the trip to their world worthwhile.

I have just one more thing to say, SHUT THE HELL UP AND WRITE SOMETHING I CAN POKE FUN AT!!!!

RR

One other thing, I have exchanged a few emails with Chris Edmondson a moderator on this forum who referred to me as a lightning rod.  LOL in his words, that is not a bad thing and he acknowledged my ability to draw a crowd wherever I post!

I remember Dale Earnhardt making the statement he got a kick out of race rans booing him!  He said the day he walked in front of a crowd and nobody made a comment, he would retire!

Edited by TN Freebird on March 24 2007 at 15:12

Eventide
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 15:50 | IP Logged Quote Eventide

Fellow Travellers of the Night, and Knights of the Realm...Top Hatts all:

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon today so I fired up my 8-71s to hear that glorious, full throated roar they give off (God I love the sound of Detroits in the morning!) to let my old hatt know that I was still thinking about her and that I still love her, and I had Jimmy fired up and blaring out on the juke box about Banana Republics and Lovely Cruises when I thought I would per chance check my email when what did I spy but an invite from Skynyrd's own BIRD marking the way to this fine portal.

I knew I had friends in low places, I just wondered where they were. Now I know. I almost feel at home again.

Here's to Classic Hatts, Older Whiskey, Younger Women and More Money!   Life is good.

Back to Top Printable version View Eventide's Profile Search for other posts by Eventide

Paul45c
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 18:15 | IP Logged Quote Paul45c

Hear that, PuddleOfMudBIRD??!!  Old Eventide's got it right.  Put the keyboard away, and go do the Lord's work maintaining or using your Hattie, DumbButt!

You're brain's like a bowling ball with the 3 holes filled with gopher dung, you dopey Hackalackey.  Find your blogspot, Cracker!

I'm just gonna slap a big ole sh*t-eatin' grin on my face, and repeat my mantra for the next week or two (set to music):  "Pascal whooped old FREEBIRD, Pascal whooped old FREEBIRD...doo dah, doo dah..."

HE didn't end up getting a chorus of a good half dozen or more asking to have HIS butt booted out of the forum.   

And here's the final irony:  your favorite vodka swill is FRENCH, GooberBIRD!!  Oh, this is too good!

eclipsarkanna
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 18:38 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

T-Bird:

Absolutely you should have your own forum (BirdNest). Hopefully the audience on this site will agree - go for it.

Bill

Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 21:34 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Good evenin' Eventide, what a pleasant surprise!

I had second thoughts about listing your email address on my little secret hideaway as you are obviously a gentleman of much greater proportion than I am.  Not of course to take from any of the other fine gentlemen who found their way over to the dark side.  Given the public address you gave me on the forum, I figured you were way too deep for my kiddie pool!  Welcome to the jungle!!!

I won't turn this into another OprahBird beer dilution event, but the misses dropped a nuke squarely into the hole she already poked in my heart last December.  What can I say boys, I think it may have been a fatal blow.

As Forrest would say, that's all I have to say about that, in this part of the woods.  You guys are truly like family to me, but others who may view this are not.

Now that I've sufficiently killed everybody's buzz, ya'll need to take a look at www.thehulltruth.com .  I went on there in a more personal way this morning after having given up the ghost on this forum.  Pascal can have this one, but I'm far from finished with the HOF until Doug truly puts an end to my participation.  Nuff said in public on that as well.

Alright, ya'll say something quick while I go grab another case of Kleenex!

Edited by TN Freebird on March 24 2007 at 21:37

Eventide
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 24 2007 at 22:34 | IP Logged Quote Eventide

FreeByrd: you are a good man, there's just a few of us left.

This jumping from board to board is making my head spin. I am not smart enough to sign up for all these forums, nor do I have the energy.

But here's what I do know: no matter how bad it gets, tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow always offers a new beginning. Some of us (old farts) have been where you're going. You're smart, personable and can sell anything to anyone.   You have all the tools and your son needs for you to be strong and fight your way through it all. You'll get there, you'll be OK.

Let me know next time you are near Tampa Bay and we'll swap some lies together.

Just keep a smile on your face, no matter what happens. Everything will be fine. I promise.
    Back to Top Printable version View Eventide's Profile Search for other posts by Eventide

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 25 2007 at 01:36 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

EvenKeel,

Thanks for the kind words.  I sent you an email.

Randy Register aka Ryan's Daddy aka Michelle's...???

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 25 2007 at 12:09 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Love stinks!!

I've come to realize I am the proverbial Forrest Gump in more ways than one!

I gotta find Bub-ba, kick Jen-ny's ass out the door, pick up Lt. Dan at the airport with or without his magic legs, and set sail towards another horizon in this thing called life!

LOL, NO PAULY, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY A SAILBOTE!!!!

I just don't know what the hell to do about little Forrest other than to hope he doesn't grow up to be ugly like his "old" man Daddy!  Hell, at least she didn't run off when she got pregnant and wait a few years to let me know I had a son!

If nothing else, I reckon I can be thanful she did that much for me!

Edited by TN Freebird on March 25 2007 at 14:32

Traveler45C
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 00:24 | IP Logged Quote Traveler45C

Quote: TN Freebird
    Alright guys, all BS aside, do any of you think I have what it takes to launch a new breed of boater forum which does not tolerate intolerant people? 

Why limit yourself to just a boaters forum?  You've got the wits and the balls to run your own "What's Wrong with the World Forum".   Let your banner read, "No Room for Morons Here" and you'll get plenty of idiots to ping on...Smile

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 07:33 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL at Greg Traveler45c!

Let me respond accordingly!

TN Freebird
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 07:44 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Well, it was sort of bittersweet spending the night on Nancy Cay again last night after being home for the past 3-4 weeks.

Michelle called me last night, we talked and cried, then she asked Ryan, "Do you want to talk to Daddy?"

He started telling me everything he and Mommy had done that day in that cute little excited voice of his.  Then he asked, "Daddy, where are you?"  I answered, "I'm on Daddy's big boat.  I had to do some things down here."

Then came the stake through the heart, "Why didn't you take me with you Daddy?"

I literally could not speak!  He repeated that question at least four more times until I could finally get out of my mouth, "I'll come get you and bring you with me a little later."  Then he said, "Okay Daddy, I love you."

Damn it.  What the hell am I supposed to do when it's not my call?!!!

Paul45c
    "Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 26 2007 at 09:05 | IP Logged Quote Paul45c

I'm feeling for you, BIRDbutt.  Hang in there.

]
    ] ]
    7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
    ]
      ]
    Printable version Printable version