View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Hatteras
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Hatteras
Subject Topic: chat Post ReplyPost New Topic
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 09:47 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Anyone out there who wants yto talk about their Hatt.

Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 10:54 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

I just arrived on this site. I voluntarily withdrew from the Sams Marine HOF forum in protest to the Freebird getting the boot. In my humble opinion he is a good person, genuine and was not deserving of the treatment he got on HOF. He may not be everyone's favourite person but that is what makes the world go round. In all the time I was on HOF not once did he ever initiate a personal shot at another member and he was very slow to rise to many personal shots against him. So hopefully the Birdman finds his way to this Hatt site - it was challenging to find it so I just hope some of his flock show him the way!
Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 11:14 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Yup this is the place. We could call it the "we don't need no grey poupon" club.
Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 11:29 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

So now the only thing missing is the Birdman.
Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 12:28 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

The "eagle" has landed!

This could be fun!

"Ill be bock"  Arnold

"I gotta go pee"  Forrest

I think I'll eat some lunch.  Freebird

Edited by TN Freebird on March 18 2007 at 12:29
Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 12:36 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I see you found it Forrest! Only one question, Can I be Poobah?

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 13:51 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Can you be PoohBah, sure, most people could.

Question is, why would you want to be?

Okay, let's have some fun with meaningful and informative conversation without having the hand of God or the voice of France interfere.

I pretty much know Bill's story as one of someone who is in the market for a Hatteras or other high quality boat as a liveaboard after his impending retirement.  I have offered my services in that regard and we have made tentative plans to meet in person before too long.

You and I have met before, but only in passing as I believe I was more involved in speaking with other members of the HOF along with a "friend" I had many telephone coversations before meeting him at FLIBS where I met you.  Oh well, sometimes people with big mouths garner more attention than those being polite in the background.  I look forward to making you the focal point.

It is obvious from our prior communication you are a very experienced yachtsman and a professional Captain.  Belly up to the bar and share with us along that line.

Edited by TN Freebird on March 18 2007 at 13:53
Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 15:28 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

I don't believe it. His flock showed him the "way". I can assure you that nobody wants to be Pascal but I am sure everything else is up for grabs. So now the big question is - how do we get the Bird's flock the message that there is a new Hatt forum where hopefully freedom of speech and expression is not extinguished. Any ideas? Dave pointed the way to me to find this site so maybe he has some ideas. Where is the Guzman??? Somebody needs to show him the way.

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 15:31 | IP Logged Quote captddis

First to borrow a line Ya big dummie, I said I want to be poohbah NOT that poobah.

Seriously, I am 45 am married to Linda and we have a Yorkie named Hercules. I currently have a 1983 46 Hatt and a 1968 31 Chris Craft Commander. Oh Yeah the 9 ft Whaler too.

Boats have been my life. I got my first boat at 8 and moved up from there. I think I have had 15 boats. As a family we were avid boaters. I started washing boats @ 12 and would do whatever anyone wanted. Next thing was tune ups, oil changes , electronics, painting, etc.

I loved running boats and would run boats for people at our club so they could drink and entertain. At 15 I was offered a job running a 46 Chris Craft for a family. Taking that boat in for service, I got to know the service dept at the dealership. At 17 the service manager asked if I was interested in working for them as they were short a mechanic. After some consideration I said yes. I loved the job. I could not wait to get out of school and go to the yard.

That fall my father accepted a job in St Pete and loaded his car and headed south. I got the job of bringing the boat to FL. It was my first long distance trip and got the boat to Madeira Beach unblemished.

I went back to CT for a couple summers to work, as I was having a hard time gwtting established here. In 83 I went to work for a local dealer, then went to work for the Hatteras/ Bertram dealer for the West Coast of FL. In 1985 went into business for myself full time and never looked back.

Used to do a lot of new Hatt deliveries and move boats for the dealer. They have since gone by the wayside as has those deliveries. I still move private boats but mostly work on them. I do not advertise and have 50+ regulars that keep me busy.

I/WE like to have fun and love to use the boats.  I believe in quality over quantity and have no time for phoneys, liars ,users or insincere people. The friends I have are for life.

It has been amazing the people I have met on the computer.I have run across people we knew 30+ years ago as well as a lot of new people.  I like the idea of get togethers and believe the more people attend the better. It is rare to meet a real boater I don't like!         & nbsp;     

Enough of a story, I am sure you get the idea.         & nbsp; 

Dave

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 15:33 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I guess we just have to send the message individually and eventually the word will spread. Hopefully the jerks stay at The other place.

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 15:51 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Look out world! Captddis and the Freebird are both double big boaters. I think the Bird has just found his best buddy and the rest of us lowly peons won't count any more. You guys have two big floaters and here I sit trying to land my first one.

Bill

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:12 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Oh c'mon Bill Just write a check and it is done. Don't tell him but I was never a Dale fan. If bird finds out, Then I will have to hang out with the" P" person.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:24 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Hey Dave,

I knew you would have an interesting story to share with us.

I am a first generation boater.  Hell, I'm pretty much a first generation everything in my life.  My family broke apart shortly after I graduated HS at age 17, and I've been on my own ever since.

I've had a boat of mine own since about age 12 as I recall.  It was a 12' Quachita aluminum jon boat with a 3hp Evinrude.  I went all over the place in that little boat, right up until the day I put gas in the tank and forgot to add oil!

Heck, that's when the fun got better cause I got myself a 5hp Johnson and found myself on plane for the first time in my life!  I've always had a boat ever since, but I was a poor little puppy living alone in a beat up 10 x 40 mobile home with no phone, little heat or AC, and no friends or family.

I went to a local community college and basically starved until I found a part time job managing a small gun shop where I knew more about the business than the owners did.  I had move up to a new 14' Quachita before the parents grew up and left home, and had a 9.8 Merc on that one.  When I landed that job, I bought myself a brand spanking new '77 Johnson 35hp with electric start.  I built a console for the Quachita and thought I was the baddest thing on the lake!  That motor was the first thing I ever bought were I got a bank loan and made payments.  I only financed it for a year, and unknown to me at that time, I could have had a pretty nice rig for the same payment I was making on that motor!  Nobody told me you could finance things for like 3 whole years!

One thing lead to another and I ended up with my own business selling gun safes in 1981.  I suddenly found myself in the financial postion of purchasing my first dream boat, a 20' Allison Craft SS-20 with a Mercury 200.  I had always been a boat race fan and simply dreamed my little heart out over a 20 Allison.  My younger brother watched from the dock when the salesman took me for my initial ride.  He later said me made the statement to another guy on the dock, "I bet my brother has a big hard on right now!"  LOL He was right!

That Allison would top out at about 83mph, fast for the day, and it would become the first of many, many boats I would be fortunate enough to own.  I won't bore you with numbers, but I owned several go fast boats which reached speeds in excess of 100mph.

My first venture into a big boat was in about 1984 when I bought a Bayliner 25 Saratoga Sunbridge.  All of a sudden, I found that just sitting on a boat was just as much fun as running down the river with my hair on fire!  It was a hell of a lot more comfortable, especially where the laidies were concerned.  Make that "lady".  I've had four relationships in my entire life where I used the phrase, "I love you." Michelle, my wife (at least today) is the fourth!  It didn't take long to figure out it was none to comfortable to overnite on a boat with no AC.  My next and first twin engine big boat was an '83 Wellcraft 2600 Sedan Bridge.  That was a very unique boat and I have never seen another one to date.  It had twin MerCruiser 5.0 straigh inboards and a 4kw Onan with reverse AC and lower helm station.

I went through tons of boats between that first Wellcraft and the first Hatteras I bought almost a year ago, a 1965 41DC which is an absolute piece of art and history in motion.  A few months later, I bought my second Hatteras, a 1974 58TC with the idea of replacing the 41DC.  I'll spare you the reasons why I still have both, but everything happens for a reason.  My life is proof of that.

I have bought and sold many boats in my 49 years on this Earth, but I never knew purchasing that first old Hatteras would truly change my life.  I went onto the www.hatterasowners.com site for the first time having contacted Hatteras to ask questions about my new to me 41DC.  What started out as a simple question from a simple man about options for installing an autopilot lead me to the point of having more true friends now than at any other point in my life.

I supposed I need to sit down and count them up some day, but I have met at least 20 members of that forum in person, and only a couple have turned out to be disappointing! I won't go there though because there are many, many more guys and gals on that forum I will do my best to meet in person.  Not because I am on a personal rampage to meet as many Hatt owners and ride on as many Hatts as I can in record time, but because I enjoy people who appreciate the value of friends who share their passion for boating.

I've piloted several Hatts over the past eight months or so up to a 70CPMY which was the result of meeting yet another member of the Hatt forum.  That trip opened my eyes to the fact I would truly love to do something boating related for a living.  I'm sure Dave can tell you that being the Captain of someone else's boat is far more than just riding around in a nice boat.  I am making plans to get my Captain's license in April with another friend, Carl Guzman, who I met as a result of my having bought that first Hatteras.

My life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for the past couple of years, but I have gone from an office bound, long distance delivery truck driving, non-stop workaholic to a hospitalized and now memory challenged mentally defective boat addict who finally has slowed down to smell the ocean!

I'm hoping to pursue my passion for boating in a more tangeable way like being able to support myself and my family while doing something I truly enjoy.  Now all I need is for a big earthqauke to transform the state of Tennessee into oceanfront property!

Seriously, I am looking at making some changes in my life while I still have the time and energy to do them.  I have a soon to be four year old son Ryan who I adore, and a shakey marriage to attend to, but I do hope that someday I will liveaboard a 70CPMY like I helped bring from Charleston to Ft Myers.

Maybe for the next 14 years or so I can figure out a way to make some money while sitting on the bridge of that 70 with a gentle mountain breeze blowing across the keypad of my laptop.  Wow, is that a dream or what!  I told you I was mentally defective and talk too much!

Edited by Sonja Lowe on January 02 2014 at 16:17

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:27 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Damn, I took so much time writing that last one I just now saw Dave is not a fan of the man in black!

Bill, looks like our engagement plans are still on as long as you buy a bigger Hatt than Dave has!

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:32 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Randy,

Very interesting bio.

I forgot to tell you, I believe I saw you going out of Venice inlet last July. We were at the little island that you have to round before going out the inlet. We took the Whaler out there so the dog could swim. We already have reservations for this July.

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:34 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Hey, I hope you did not think we were getting engaged!! Linda would get jealous. And I only date blondes.

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:35 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Bird:

I thought I was sold on the 53 ED but logging on and seeing the Guzman's beautiful 70 footer, it makes me think that debt isn't such a bad thing after all and maybe if I just add $300k of the bank's money to my puny savings plan, life on a 70 would be good. I wouldn't have a clue how to do anything other than live on it but what the hell. At my age of almost 60, its called living from moment to moment.

Bill

ps: Captain. There is not even 1% of doubt that I will be using my boat fund for a Hatt and within the next 6 months - I am just totally confused as to the best Hatt to get and my confusion got even worse on the Hatt site. And that is not a critical comment - just that there is so much to choose from.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:38 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

LOL If you could see me, it probably wasn't me!  How ironic would that be if you did in fact see ole' Freebird on that Maiden Voyage From Hell!

That starboard 12V71N was making the whole coastline disappear on the way north!  My 58TC is Hatteras white with brown gunwhale stripping, brown bottom paint, and a black bimini.  It has two deck boxes with black canvas covered cushions  It still had the old name "Adult Toy" on the transom.  Nobody could forget that, as long as they could see it!

Where are you hanging your Hatt these daze?  PM me on the Hatt forum if you don't want to say on here.

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:39 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Hey Guys:

This is a cozy threesome but I know we won't keep the Bird's attention unless he has a bigger audience. So who is going to get the word out. I am a poor judge of character - I was only on the Hatt forum for a matter of hours and hooked up with the famous Birdman and ended up resigning there in protest as he got his ass booted. So I will leave you guys to extend the invitations to this little known corner of Boating US!!

Bill

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:42 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Now Bill ,

For the record, I did not get my ass booted, I just took my ass some place else as to save a friend some headaches associated with crying babies.

Hell, this is one area where I will take quality over quantity any time.  I'll see if I can get Carl on the phone and give me the lat/lon for this site.

Maybe he can find us with his memory impaired chartplotter!

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:43 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Bill,

It is a tough decision. Lots of things to consider. My advice would be to get a boat that is big enough but not too big. I always liked the 53 ED. Much bigger and dockage becomes a problem and there is a whole lot more boat to maintain with the wide body. Like every thing itis a tradeoff. Figure at least 10% of the cost of the boat for maintenance. Good luck on the search.    Dave

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:46 | IP Logged Quote captddis

I keep the boats at my house in Madeira Beach.

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 16:58 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

I'm gonna have to look at a map to see where Madiera Beach is.

Funny, I just realized where the little island is you mentioned in Venice.  It is smack in the middle of the junction from N & S where the ICW leads to Venice inlet.

I lived in Venice with a friend back around '88.  I had a 22' Stingray go kinda fast boat at the time and kept it at what was then Gulfwind Marine.  I got to know Gene Whipp, Larry Vrable, and Corky Black as I was a regular at that marina.

Too bad I didn't get to know Gene's daughter before she got married!  I can't remember her name, but she was always very friendly when I was around there.  Real cute little blonde whose Daddy owned a Sea Ray dealership.  A TN redneck dream come true.

I will never foget one day while headed south in the ICW behind the island of Venice headed to Englewood, a 54ED Hatt was headed north on the pins with a wake crashing up both sides of the rip rap lined shoreline!  Man, that was a hell of a sight!  I just layed down the throttle and headed for the first roller while jumping all the nasty stuff and landing in the flat spot behind that big Hatt!

When I looked back, I saw the hailing port was in Tennessee.  I turned around and chased the Hatt back to the drawbridge where he was waiting for an opening.  We chatted a while and he asked me if I had driven that little Stingray down from TN!  I told him no, I'm crazy but I'm not an idiot!

Some time later I saw a big 98' Broward at Marina Jack in Sarasota with a Signal Mountain, TN hailing port.  It was tied to the fuel dock, but none of the crew would talk to such a lowly person as myself.  Some month later, I heard other boaters hailing that same boat on The Tennessee River where I still had that little Wellcraft.  There was no reply to their attempts at conversation with the crew of that big Broward.

I keyed the mic on my VHF and asked how the food was at Marina Jack.  At that point some guy came back and asked me to switch to 68 where we chatted a while.  I can't remember the name of that boat.

Small world huh?

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 17:09 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Small indeed. I had a number of Nashville guys who used to winter in St Pete. I did not know there were that many big boats up there. Most were tied to the music business.  A few years ago I took a 53 to the keys for the CEO of TNN. All great people. One TN cust had 6 boats! I will add that all the boats were mint!

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 19:54 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Yep, there are some big ole' boats on The River.

The biggest one I've seen to date was "Liquidity" a 155 Christensen which passed my house on the way to a UT football game.  Talk about one-upping your old college buddies, that boat made the six o'clock news as they had to drop anchor in the channel and ferry people to shore with a 45 Sea Ray.

That boat stayed in Chattanooga at Twin Cove Marina for a while before going to???  It was actually pictured in an advertisement for Christensen in a boating magazine.

I haven't kept up with the latest developments, but the guy who owned "Liquidity" apparently is now involved with Christensen who was talking about opening a manufacturing facility just outside of Knoxville on Tellico Lake.  I believe they were looking at an old Sea Ray plant which has since been closed.

Now there would be a hell of a job for me.  Transporting $30 mil yachts from my back yard to FTL or wherever.  Somehow I doubt a guy who just got his six pack or 50 ton would be deemed as worthy for such a job even given my experience.  Maybe you should throw your name in the pot and I'll serve as your first mate!

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 18 2007 at 22:15 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Dave:

I know Madeira Beach well. I had a townhouse condo back in the mid-80s on Isla Del Sol and used to take the kids up Madeira Beach way as we explored the area. I had the condo for about 4 years but seldom used it. Great for business promo but it got to be a handful so sold it. Boy do I wish I had that back - when I committed to retire early I contacted my agent on Isla Del Sol and the same place is now in the $700k plus range (I sold for $210k back in 1989!). Thus the reason for looking at a Hatt - much cheaper than buying a condo, plus when my neighbours tire of me, I turn the key and listen to that funny sound called and engine and my house moves. Unfortunately a lot of money didn't stick to my fingers over the years so my budget is $350k because I don't want any debt. However, every time I see a post by the Guzman I see his 70 Hatt and start thinking bank debt isn't so bad after all!! I have been "circling" a 1961 Hatt on YW that has been languishing for months at $350k asking. If its still for sale in a few weeks as I exit Bermuda I am flying into Ft. Lauderdale to look at it and see whats wrong with it. It would make a great liveaboard but the 12-71s still worry me (consumption; rebuild costs; etc.). I know they are supposed to be a great engine - and I think the Bird's 58 has the 12-71s - but as a newbie everyone tells me to get down into the 8-92s. I suspect in a couple of months all of my reasonable thinking will go out the window and I will probably buy the first one I see just to get it over with and get on with my retirement. Single (married for 32 but booted 4 years ago) so its my call totally.

Bill

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 19 2007 at 14:13 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

I just stopped in to the Hatt OF on the Sandbar and the lads have revived the "Bartender Bartender" thread and are begging for the return of Mr. Feathers. Must be nice to be so popular. I told you Randy, you need your own Forum and the boating world will be happy. You can then do some reverse freedom of speech control. Anyone who complains about the Bird, gets zapped.

Bill

ps: is this going to continue to be a private email forum for just the three of us? The guzman doesn't want to play in this sandbox?

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 19 2007 at 22:49 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Bill,

Again a real small world. You would not recognize this place now. It has lost its charm. But I still love where I live.  It has been a long day so I will be short tonight.

As far as others joining in here , I think we just have to let them know about this place. It takes a little time for word to circulate.

Dave

Avenger36
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 09:05 | IP Logged Quote Avenger36

So this is where the refugees are hiding. Nice job guys. Is a "geographically challenged" and currently snowbound yankee welcome?

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 09:29 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Welcome Avenger to the HOF refugee forum!

Bill

Avenger36
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 10:02 | IP Logged Quote Avenger36

Thanks Bill,

It's nice to be here. In case it isn't obvious from the signature I am the artist formerly known as Scrod. I took this opportunity to ditch the fish name in favor of the boat's ID. Now who's the bartender here? I'll buy the first round.

yachtsmanbill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 13:37 | IP Logged Quote yachtsmanbill

Just peekin' in the window...Ya only gotta be 21 to enter this bar or is it for REAL adults? 
All these joints in the red light district are sleazy dives and I need a place to hide from the eraserheads !!  YMW 

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 14:31 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Yotts:

Another good guy has found his way and if I recall you have a 58TC like the Birdman only with a cockpit. I watch you and the Bird banter back and forth. Someone just needs to get the Bird to stop wasting his energy with all those folks on the "General Discussion" board of Boat US. I dropped out - far too much sifting of rubble to find the good folks. Randy is holding his own but there are tons the 29 foot zoom zoom boats taking a run at him. Plus, Pascal has decided that he is going to lock horns with the Bird on anything the Bird posts. I keep urging the Bird to get his own forum and it looks like this would be a great place that the "Captain" found and started with this thread.

Later.

Bill

yachtsmanbill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 14:49 | IP Logged Quote yachtsmanbill

Da Bird has a boat like MINE without a cockpit  That and I have 2 running engines LOL. That Pascal is a J.O. besides, he's a lousy speller !  I like these emoticons here ! Did you find a 53 yet?      ws

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 15:08 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Welcome gents, Spread the word to the fun people to visit here. The crybabies can stay at the other place. I have sent out a number of E mails.  Hopefully we can have a group here with none of the arrogance. Just fun and boats. Yeah Willy we can even talk CC too.    Dave

Just noticed tafka Scrod. Good to see you!

Edited by captddis on March 20 2007 at 15:10

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 15:26 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

YottWilly:

An HOF member emailed me privately two weeks ago that he was selling his 53ED so we are working together on that one. The fellow is really busy and is getting me the information slowly but its coming and his boat is very nice.

I also have a broker that I retained several months ago to represent me on the buy side (the big boss of the firm I am with in BDA uses him to buy his Hatts) and he flew over to Ft lauderdale for me two months ago to inspect a 61 Hatt. He thinks that is better than the 53ED and he is putting an offer together for me and is in discussions with the selling broker - they are both going to the West Palm Beach boat show.

So I hope to own either an older 61 Hatt or a newer 53ED. I have decided to let my broker take the lead but I am nursing the private discussions on the private sale 53ED.

I have my fingers crossed.

Thanks for remembering and asking.

Bill

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 16:17 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

HEY!  WHERE'S MY DAMN GREY POUPON!!!!

Well now, this is may REALLY get interesting!  I really think somebody should invite Pascal.

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 16:26 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Now Randy. I know you eagles like to play with the prey, but inviting Pascal into this little corner would not be fair game even for a fair game hunter like yourself. But what the hell. What does everyone else think? It could be fun. The only problem is that he then invites all his little lemmings.

Bill

ps: when are you going to stop dancing that poor lad around and finish him off

Edited by eclipsarkanna on March 20 2007 at 16:27

sofarelli
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 16:38 | IP Logged Quote sofarelli

Hey Guys,

I'm in! Thanks Dave.

Hattitude

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 20 2007 at 16:42 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Bill,

I have a friend/cust with a very nice 61 MY in Tampa. It is on YW if you want to look. He wants to sell.         & nbsp;       Dave

]
] ]
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version