View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Hatteras
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Hatteras
Subject Topic: chat Post ReplyPost New Topic
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:17 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Garyd,

Sounds good, but I probably couldn't get 25mph out of my boat either way, so I would hate to be responsible for the introduction of more NO WAKE zones on the ICW!

Hey, has anybody seen my ammo box around here?  There are still a bunch of fish in that barrel on the public side of this site in the General Cruising section and I've damn near burned out the barrel on my .45.

Maybe I should start using my .22 as it would be cheaper and those fish are all really small!

Damn I miss you guys!  There is no sport at all in shooting stupid litte fish in a barrel.  I'm more of a big game trophy hunter!

Who wants a piece of the 'Bird?

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:18 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

I'm I on the same forum ? It's like I got zapped and am on another forum wow??
Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:23 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Quote: Carl Guzman
I'm I on the same forum ? It's like I got zapped and am on another forum wow??

So maybe we should talk about how you got zapped onto another forum and Baitfish can tell me about computers and all the tech stuff he knows about

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:29 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: eclipsarkanna

Bird: I am on the floor with your Tech question! You definitely have a flair for the dramatic and with humour Since you asked a serious question I will help answer. I say put a Mercruiser I/O in as the second engine and then you can go over to that "other" place. Then you can go to the gas dock with your genset on and have em really confused as to whether you are fueling your diesel engine or your mercruiser. Pastgal will really have to scratch his head to complain.

Bill

ROFLOL  Dual fuel?  A hybrid?  Damn, that kind of stuff is all the rage in autos these daze.  Yep, that would give PastGal and his puppets something else to scratch their heads about!  I better lighten up on those boys, their parents might get mad at me!

I could install an extra gasoline generator as well just to keep things balanced.  One of the diesel tanks could be converted to gasoline, but then I would need ane expert to explain to me all the perils involved with methanol in the gasoline which would eat up my Hatt tank.

Even though it would be slower than dammit, I could trim up the outdrive and make a big roostertail to make it look like I'm going really fast while the diesel is really pushing the boat!

Hell, I need to go to the passagemaker forum and present that idea!  Did you guys see the reference I made to a guy on that forum who agreed that twins would have a safety advantage over a single because if the one engine failed you could take parts of the running engine to fix the one that failed?

I swear to God that is still there if you want to take a look at "Still Want To Go Offshore?" (I think that was the name of that thread).  It was all I could do to keep from pulling a PastGal on those idiots!Evil Smile

Back to Top Printable version View TN Freebird's Profile Search for other posts by TN Freebird

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:32 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Lt Da-an Lt Da-an!  You ain't near as ugly as I thought you'd be!

BubbAmigo!  Pachanga dude!!!  Cave possum!!  El puta si' tres hombres!

Traveler45C
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:35 | IP Logged Quote Traveler45C

"twins would have a safety advantage over a single because if the one engine failed you could take parts of the running engine to fix the one that failed?"

Oh, that's silly!

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:40 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Quote: Traveler45C

"twins would have a safety advantage over a single because if the one engine failed you could take parts of the running engine to fix the one that failed?"

Oh, that's silly!

So silly and stupid yopu just can't make this Stuff up

Back to Top Printable version View 34Hatt's Profile Search for other posts by 34Hatt

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:50 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Okay boys, I have to make a little confession to you in all sincerity.

I have never made anything up about myself, my boats, my marital problems... anything I've shared with you publicly on the HOF or privately in PMs, emails, or in person.

Having said that, I have not told you everything there is to know about me either.  I want to share with you the rest of my story, but I don't want to do it here because I may have inadvertently copied some "questionable" HOF members by mistake as to leading them to this little hideout of ours.  Not only that, the woods may have ears if you know what I mean.

Let me just say this much in public, please continue the HOF Rendezvouz thread I started because I have a little surprise in store for all in attendance.  I will clue you in on specifics if and only if you send me an email to my personal email address sosectn@aol.com as to avoid disclosing this information to parties I do not want to involve.  Just entitle your email as "Surprise" to let me know you have seen this post.  Be sure to also mention your HOF forum name so I know you are not a spy!  Trust me, I will be able to spot spies or double agents!  Vee have vays of knowing zees tings!

It's nothing evil or anything, so don't be afraid to ask.  I will just offer a little hint of what is in store.  NOBODY and I mean "NOBODY" knows about this, and I want to keep it that way for obvious reasons.  I will say only that I WILL ATTEND the HOF get together, but I will NOT be arriving on another member's boat, and I won't be arriving on a Hatteras.

Mike53
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 15:55 | IP Logged Quote Mike53

O H M Y G A W D

Miguel

34Hatt
"Seaman"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 16:12 | IP Logged Quote 34Hatt

Quote: TN Freebird

I want to share with you the rest of my story, but I don't want to do it here because I may have inadvertently copied some "questionable" HOF members by mistake as to leading them to this little hideout of ours. 

Now Forrest why did you go and do that for!!!

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 16:50 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

I'm too far behind to catch up and I'm a slow readerI'm still on page three where all the gushie threesom stuff is I guess I'll save it for a rainy day ?
Back to Top Printable version View Carl Guzman's Profile Search for other posts by Carl Guzman

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 17:37 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

" I may have inadvertently copied some "questionable" HOF members by mistake as to leading them to this little hideout of ours."

Bird: You would ONLY do that if you wanted to play with someone - c'mon tweety, who is the fox in the bird coop? Don't tell me you inadvertently copied the Pastgal cause I haven't seen him yet. And here I thought we might be all on the same team for once tucked way back here in Hatt/Chat.

Bill

Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 17:52 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

You know Eclips if the Bird don't have no one to argue with he's not happy

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 17:57 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Guz: It took me awhile but I finally figured that out - either that or he has stage fright and doesn't want to appear on this stage where everyone is actually waiting for him to appear and entertain us. He just keeps stiffing out Pastgal and baiting - I think he is actually trying to become buddies with Pastgal. I heard he is even thinking of taking French lessons to improve his buddy chances.

Bill

Back to Top Printable version View eclipsarkanna's Profile Search for other posts by eclipsarkanna

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 18:00 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Hey I thought I was pooh bah! How can you invite undeireables? WAH WAH WAH....
Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 18:05 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

FreeBird is on the free way at this time , then he's gotta go and do the wife and family thingie. I think his frech is really coming along deep down I think he really likes PascalIt's nice to invite more people over here if I could even find the place again

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 18:13 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Carl'

I am still fighting the ---- pictures. What address do you use for the BUS Boaters thread?  You seem to have mastered it.  Thanks   Dave

Back to Top Printable version View captddis's Profile Search for other posts by captddis

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 18:31 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Carl: Do what I do to find this place - I save it in my "favourites" and just click every time I want to logon and bingo. I am no techie but that works and gets me to this forum and the Hatt forum (I just "lurk" and don't post on that one because I hate any form of restriction of freedom of speech and that one is a classic 'say only what I want to hear..').

Bill

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 19:20 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

thanks eclips I forgot about that

capt ddis...first goto www.photobucket.com

2. join free and click browse ,search your pictures before you down load right click on the picture you want .

3.and open it with some type of photo soft ware alredy on your computer then look in the tool bar for image then hit re-size and get it to a manageable size then save the new smaller picture usually I'll keep the name just add the number I shrank it to the front of the name, so it will be easy to find later.

4.once you have the picture to the photobucket click upload and you'll see it down at the bottom.

5.high light the address =http// ect......and copy and paist it to your clip board.

6 . start your post on the forum after your typing story for picture is done , click on the little box all the way at the end that looks like a picture and paist that http//address into the space and then click ok then ..vouala your done

7. if you still can't do it then your having a brain fart take ten ,and call me I'll walk you thru it239-263-2665 home

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 19:24 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Thanks Carl! I was up to 1 am last night. I have no problem uploading to photobucket, but when I try to send I get a error message. Will try some more.

Thanks again.

garyd
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 19:28 | IP Logged Quote garyd

You guys are getting close, you've almost figured it out.

I know for sure that Randy is really Pastgal. Kinda like batman and bruce vain.

He agrues with himself all the time so he made up an alter ego. Doug's in on it toooooo lol

garyd
Back to Top Printable version View garyd's Profile Search for other posts by garyd

yachtsmanbill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:13 | IP Logged Quote yachtsmanbill

Old Bird was busy tonite... He dynamited that highway bridge in Kingston Tn.
 I told him to run the freebird up here and he could have been under the bridge and collected a new Hatteras. But noooo.         ws

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:16 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Bill good to read you We almost got the hole dlamfamily, all we need now is some one to log on like Rascal

yachtsmanbill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:18 | IP Logged Quote yachtsmanbill

Him and Randy got a room for make up  S E X        YMW

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:24 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

well you know the next question right???? Who's the reciver  Randy reminds me of the striper exobitionist type that needs all the attentionand Rascal my be the Expert I'm never lost Manly manall in good fun guys

whats that ...it's a plane no it's a train ,leaping tall buildings in a single bound it's it's it's ........Randy our hero finnaly home to entertain us

yachtsmanbill
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:40 | IP Logged Quote yachtsmanbill

Ya know Guzman... Lucky Lindas Adult Toy has the brass pole already  He's also good por un exibicion'   Seriously, I think he's getting ready to drop da' bomb.  He was supposed to get back to me about some kinda surprise, but I think he flew the coop.  If he's on top, I hope he wraps that RASCAL.    YMW

captddis
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 20:58 | IP Logged Quote captddis

Carl,

THANK YOU for the lesson. I am good at fixing boats, but still a novice at the computer. You are a real gentleman!        &n bsp;      Dave

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:11 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

Captddis I forgot how close you are , next time you do an outing let me know I'll head up there and do a night on the hook we'll do a mini Hatt redezvouse

YMW I do find it odd Randy is still MIA tonight???

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:21 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Alright boys, I'm baack!!!

I'm gonna take a look to see what you guys have been talking about but I'll be write back.

Think of something good for me to find when I return!

Da 'Bird

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:23 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Guys:

Think about it - the Bird and Pastgal and conspicuous by their absence here on this little hide-away. Pastgal said his name was Ben Dover and the Bird didn't understand the french intro and took the Pastgal literally and we all know what happened next. Now the Bird is trying to figure out how he can back to this auditorium and keep a straight face.

Hey, we are all forgiving right?

Bill

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:31 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Okay, I'm all caught up!

Now then, as to my surprise deal, I haven't had time to respond back to any of you, but I will in a little while if you guys crap out early on me here.

Let's get one thing straight (obviously that doesn't describe Pastgal!), I ain't hidin' from nobody, nobody's hidin' from me.  Oh yeah they call me the 'bird, I keep flappin' down the road, oh yeah they call me the 'bird... sorry Ronnie, I got carried away!

Hail far, I can't believe you boys thought me and Pascal were the same person.  Can you imagine that french fried forker trying to live in the same body as a hell raisin redneck who cain't speak French?  Hell, I could give ole Third Hatt a run for his money in the multiple personality disorder ward at the local looney bin!

Hey, I gotta idea, I could rubberize the walls, floor, and ceiling in the guest stateroom of ole' Freebird just in case I lose it again or have Byron over for company!

Ah hell, I wouldn't mind a little kiss and make up truce with Byron, as long as he kisses what I tell him too!

Alright, I've got my trusty Ruger Mark 1 bull barrel target pistol locked and loaded.  Let's go shoot some little fish!  This shouldn't take long, so don't go no place!

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:51 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Bird:

Point me to the fish barrel so I can watch the fun - my flight tracking mechanisms are down so send a smoke signal where you are headed.

Bill

kwerges
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 21:56 | IP Logged Quote kwerges

How do you drive this here website...I have no idea where Freebird's going, I have no idea where the general discussion thread is...Uh oh, I'm startin' to see a pattern here....

Back to Top Printable version View kwerges's Profile Search for other posts by kwerges

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 22:00 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Everyone:

I need some serious advice on insurance for a Hatt I am close to buying (a 61) and have posted a new thread because I know this thread is the BirdNest or like the Sandbar. Anyone that has an opinion on owning a Hatt without insurance I would appreciate your opinion on this thread:

http://www.boatus.com/boatgroups/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID= 162&PN=1

Many thanks.

Bill

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 22:03 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

Kwerges (and anyone looking for the Bird's other nest) - he is on the general discussion forum - just click on this link and then save it in your favourites:

http://my.boatus.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=121

Bill

SherryLynne
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 22:20 | IP Logged Quote SherryLynne

Quote: kwerges

How do you drive this here website...I have no idea where Freebird's going, I have no idea where the general discussion thread is...Uh oh, I'm startin' to see a pattern here....

Freebird sends invites and then I ask him questions and he never responds, go figure.      I have the same questions, where is the general discussion thread, etc........   Freebird antics at their best, no doubt!     

Back to Top Printable version View SherryLynne's Profile Search for other posts by SherryLynne

Carl Guzman
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 22:29 | IP Logged Quote Carl Guzman

anyone see that BC pics thred ??? the girl on the right psssst ..has an adams apple?????

Edited by Carl Guzman on March 21 2007 at 22:45

eclipsarkanna
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 22:32 | IP Logged Quote eclipsarkanna

I knew it! The Bird and Pastgal are over on the General Discussion site boning one another and getting it on. Check this line from the Bird to Pastgal, in public no less:

"Okay everybody, don't get too excited, but I have to agree with Pascal on this point!"

A quote from the Bird - absolutely no kidding!! Randy good buddy - what ARE you doing over there

Bill

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:14 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Okay, I'm outta bullits agin.

Damn it, I need a bigger clip.  All this running back and forth is gettin' a little old.

Yep, I was messin' with PastGal's thread where he wanted to jab me over the fact I run my generator while fueling my gas Hatt.  I git plum tickled at some of those boys out there.  This place is more fun than a public boat ramp on Sunday afternoon when a big thunderstorm is headed toward the ramp!

It's dang close to as much fun as sitting up in a tree stand while some guy stomps through the woods with price tags hanging off his Marlin 30/30 and all his camo.

You've been hearing this guy stomping through the woods for about ten minutes, then he sits down under the tree where you placed your stand.  You get a little tickled and start dropping things on his head while watching him swat at whatever it was that hit him.  You keep this up for about five more minutes until the guy finally looks up while you waive and smile at the silly bastard who smiles and waives back!

I actually had that happen just the way I told it (except the guy was experienced enough to have removed thos price tags from K-Mart!)!

Damn, short of this area, why do any of us bother with this forum?

TN Freebird
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: March 21 2007 at 23:18 | IP Logged Quote TN Freebird

Quote: eclipsarkanna

Everyone:

I need some serious advice on insurance for a Hatt I am close to buying (a 61) and have posted a new thread because I know this thread is the BirdNest or like the Sandbar. Anyone that has an opinion on owning a Hatt without insurance I would appreciate your opinion on this thread:

http://www.boatus.com/boatgroups/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID= 162&PN=1

Many thanks.

Bill

My opinion on owning a Hatt without insurance?  I hope you plan to pay cash!

Hell son, I doubt any of us know a dang thang about insuring a boat in Canaduh.

LOL ASK PASCAL!!!  He's probably from Queerbec!

]
] ]
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version