View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Uniflite
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Uniflite
Subject Topic: Uni Owners Post ReplyPost New Topic
2 Pages 1 2
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
MV Gizmo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: September 02 2006 at 11:53 | IP Logged Quote MV Gizmo

Just found this site and am looking forward to exchanging info with fellow Uni owners.

I own a 1981 32' SS - NOT blister free.  Gizmo is moored in Portage Bay on Lake Washington in Seattle.

Seattle, WA
Back to Top Printable version View MV Gizmo's Profile Search for other posts by MV Gizmo

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 04 2006 at 13:05 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

There was never any activity here, so I never posted.  Thanks for being the first.  I have a 1981 42 DC/MY.  I use to be active (long ago) on the Uniflite page.  I haven't visited it in a long time.  Just hang out here on the Boat US group.  I purchased my boat in 2006.

"Teena Maria" 42' Uniflite DC/MY
Back to Top Printable version View Ron Dudas's Profile Search for other posts by Ron Dudas

MV Gizmo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 05 2006 at 12:41 | IP Logged Quote MV Gizmo

Wow, Ron.  I was just about to give up on this place!  I still go to the "Old" Uni board now and again, but I sure like this user interface better.

Beautiful boat.  Where do you hail from?  Seattle area here.

Here is a shot of "Gizmo" - a 1981 32' SS.  Bought her in '04.  Have put many hours on the Hobbs meter in US San Juans, Canadian Gulf Islands and farther North. I have also put many, many hours into the interior and such.  Of 4 boats, this is our best!

Seattle, WA
Back to Top Printable version View MV Gizmo's Profile Search for other posts by MV Gizmo

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 05 2006 at 14:42 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Hi Dave,

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana.  Got a home there but only there during the winter months (Nov - mid April).  The rest of the time we live on the boat.  My home port is Toledo, Ohio on the extreame western end of Lake Erie.  I got my boat in July of 2000 in Manatowak, Wi. on Lake Michigan.

We realy enjoy it and have gone on many trips.  In July of 2004 we left for the Great Loop.  Took the boat around to Chicago, down the Ill. River to the Mississippi, Ohio, Cumberland, Tenn. to the Gulf around to the keys.  Stayed in Marathon, Fl. from Nov. 04 to April, 05.  Came up the Atlantic to NY.  Took the Hudson River North to the Erie Canal to Osego to Lk Ont. through the Wellend to Lake Erie and back to home port.  The trip took us 10 1/2 months and covered just over 6,000 miles.

This year we went on the Trent-Severn up through Canada, Georgian Bay and back down the Great Lakes to home port.  That took us six weeks and 1,100 miles.  Have a few more trips planed.  Always try to plan out two years.

Your boat looks realy great!  These Uniflites are hard to beat.

I agree with you on the Boat US board, I like it much better.  I remember the old Uniflite board when it was free.  It started to get a lots of spam and Gordan started to charge a yearly fee.  I think it was $20.00.  Well at any rate I held off to see what happened and the traffic started to fall off. I think Boat US has don a lot for boaters offering and maintaining the forums.  Mabe some of the other Uniflite owners will come over here and get something going.

There is a big deal going on right now with the searay board.  They had a nice forum and it was shut down suddenely leaving a lot of good members and information out in the cold.  You can follow it at this web page under Searay Boats.  I sure hope the get it back together.

Back to Top Printable version View Ron Dudas's Profile Search for other posts by Ron Dudas

MV Gizmo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 06 2006 at 12:38 | IP Logged Quote MV Gizmo

I'm envious!  I have read articles in mags about many of the travels you describe.  I also have a couple of folks I know in Seattle Yacht Club who have cruised on their own bottoms on the the same jouneys.  They give those travels glowing reports.

I'm here in the Pacific NW, but the vast majority of our boating around here is in Canada.  Beautiful country, great marinas and some truly wonderful anchorages.  Unfortunately, still working to maintain my boating habit, so only get two or three continuous weeks a year.  But, we do a fair amount of 3 day weekends on Puget Sound.  There are some wonderful marinas and anchorages that you pretty much have all to yourself in the winter.

I still get on the "old" Uniflite board, but it sure ain't what it used to be.  I've tried to persuade a few folks to log in here, but thus far have not met with much success.  Maybe someday.

Boat US is a GREAT outfit.  We've been with them since the mid 80's, excepting a short 2 year stint when we were boatless.  That convinced us that we WON'T be boatless again!

What do you have for power, electronics etc.?

Seattle, WA

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 07 2006 at 11:49 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Hi Dave,

I have twin DD 671Ns, Twin Disk transmissions with 2/1 gear ratio, 24x24 props.  They are the military engines rated at 310 hp each.  I installed FloScans three years ago and find them very accurate. 

For electronics, two VHF (one at each station), and one hand held. Two hailers, one at each station.  Raydar on the bridge.  For navagation I use Maptech software.  I have a laptop at the inside helm dedigated just to navagation with a monitor on the bridge. I operate this with a cordless mouse.  I have a back up computer with Maptech on it at my dining area alond with a printer. I have a complete set of NOAA charts on CDs that I can print out a chart if needed.  This computer also has internet (through my cell phone) and is wireless networked to the navagation computer at the helm.  This is handy as when on the bridge I can bring up live weather and raydar.  I have two Garmon GPS (12XL), one for the computer and the other for the FloScans.  What I have done is created a complete dual navagation system that is interchangble in the event that somethis fails.

It's realy nice to talk with Uniflite owner from the other side of the states.  There sure are a lots of Uniflites on the West coast as compaired to here.  I envy you when you have a Uniflite gathering and I can't go.  I only know of three other Uniflites here on the great lakes.

I'll be traveling on the boat untill Saturday or Sunday and won't be checking my email untill I return.  Email me and I'll sent you some photos of the inside.  I would post them, but I always get it screwed up and the photo appears as a box with a red x.

Later,

Edited by Ron Dudas on October 15 2006 at 19:08

MV Gizmo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 09 2006 at 11:45 | IP Logged Quote MV Gizmo

Hope the weekend was good, Ron.  Will look forward to your pics in e-mail.  I'll reciprocate once I finish a couple of things in the saloon.  Spent a good share of the weekend in there and the engine room......

Let's see, bought the boat from a Canadian broker in Jan of '04.  It was an interesting trip bringing her home.....

By Federal Law, the broker had to deliver the boat to us in US waters and we agreed to meet up on Superbowl Sunday at Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands.  My wife and I took a floatplane to Friday Harbor at O'Dark early.  The fog was so thick that we flew there at 200 - 300 ft!

Of course we were at the dock about 1 hour before the boat was due, and owing to the fact it was a Winter Sunday, there was NO coffee shot open - You know how important coffee is to us Seattleites!

The boat arrived and we help the broker tie up and headed to the customs office at the head of the dock.  After about 1.5 hours, $15 and some 20 signatures, we were on our way. 

The broker siad he had put in just about enough fuel to get across the border, so it was off to the gas dock. 

By now the fog was REALLY settling in.  I have had some experience with radar on other friends' boats, but this was the first time on my own.  Actually, I did very well getting confused only once, but we were only averaging about 4 kts on a 100+ mile journey.  Once we got out of the San Juan Islands - about 20 miles - the fog lifted and we were able to bring her up to speed.  Now, the Coast Guard steps in.....

The CG inflatible pulled up about 100 yds. behind us and held station there for about 15 minutes.  Then the blue lights came on and we were boarded.  They had me maintain about 3 kts while 3 armed officers were on board and the coxswain followed immediately behind me. 

We had all the pertinent papers on board, but the were in scattered order and the markings on the boat were Canadian, so made looked at everything with very close scrutiny.  They even had a radiation detector which they used all over the boat!  After almost 2 hours, they were satisfied and off we went.

It began getting very dark and all I had were charts, radar and VHF.  No plotter yet.  We got home in the very dark at about 8:30PM!  What a trip, and we'll never forget it!

Seattle, WA

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 09 2006 at 19:17 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

WOW!  That was a lo......ng trip.  Not a good way to get started with your new boat.  How did your wife do on the trip?

It's the same way here on the Great Lakes with the CG.  Every thing has changed as the way we were use to since 9/11.  I can understand how that could happen just taking deliverly.  It's about the same way here on the Great Lakes with the CG.  They don't mess with us larger boats much, but they sure keep there eyes on the go fast stuff.  The only thing they look for on my boat is the little one inch $25.00 Customs sticker on the port side.  It's the law over 40' (I think), just know I need one.  I'm actually lucky that the CG station is right next to our boat club and the know most of us.  They run the lakes with a 50 cal. on the bow and they all cary side arms.  Most of the patrol boats are 30" rib with a enclosed center consel with four CG men on board.  They run around with a pair of 250 hp outboards.

It has been great for the last four days here.  The temp. was 76* today.  Thursday we're looking at rain snow mix.  I'm holding out for a haul out.  Trying to make it to the end of the month.  My way of thinking is every day the boat is on the hard it just adds another day to winter for me.

Don't forget to email me so I can send the photos.

Talk to you later my friend!

Sihugo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 29 2006 at 16:32 | IP Logged Quote Sihugo

Hi there.  I too, own a 32' blister-boat sedan.  1980 model which I really enjoy.  Having lived aboard for over a year now, my only wish is that I had bought a larger one.  Oh well!  We are located at a marina in the San Diego bay and are having the time of our lives.  Beautiful weather, marina and bay.  Just thought I'd introduce myself and will write more later.  Again, Hello All.

John

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 30 2006 at 07:09 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Sihugo (John),

Welcome aboard!  Hopefully we can get some more Uniflite owners over here.  We now have three offical members posted.  I'm sure there are a lot more out there as there have been over 170 views so far.

This could realy be a good site (like the old Uniflite room use to be) as it is run by Boat U/S and will be around for a long time.  Let get this going

MV Gizmo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: October 30 2006 at 10:50 | IP Logged Quote MV Gizmo

Yes welcome, John!  As you can see, Ron and I have been holding down the fort here.  Glad to have you.

Well, I don't know about a "bigger boat".  We actually downsized from a '37 to the Uni '32.  This boat has more storage room than our '37 Tolly did.  We are constantly amazed at all the stuff we can get onboard.  Far fewer stops at the grocery store when out cruising.  And, the blisters don't bother me at all, really.  Before we bought the boat, we had our surveyor check every one of them of any real size.  His report was that they were all cosmetic in nature.  I really only have one that annoys me.  It is on the starboard side of the saloon.  That one I may cure before next season.

You can see what I have for equipment above.  How about you?  You got a picture?

Speaking of pictures, Ron - I've been just a bit busy, but will get pics to you soon.

Seattle, WA

DAVID KRAUS
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 02 2006 at 15:41 | IP Logged Quote DAVID KRAUS

Hello

I have a 1969 23ft Hardtop Cruiser.  My father bought it new back in 1969 and we had it for 5-6 yrs until he traded it in for a 33ft Carver (my father never liked the Carver compared to the Uniflite).  The brother saw it for sale back in 2000 so we bought it to bring it back into the family(my brother has since sold his half).  The boat is in pretty good shape now and still has the orignal OMC stendrive.

I keep the boat at Harbor Centre marina in Sheboygan WI (on lake Michigan).

I know it's small compared to your  guy's boats but it's still a Uniflite.  I would like a bigger one but I'm lucking to keep this one since wife does not like boating at all.

David Kraus
23ft hardtop cruiser
Wishfull Thinkin
Back to Top Printable version View DAVID KRAUS's Profile Search for other posts by DAVID KRAUS

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 10 2006 at 11:46 | IP Logged Quote bozology

Hi All,

I happened on your group as I absorb all I can about the Uni. I bought mine last week sight unseen on eBay and saw her for the first time yesterday. She is a 1961 34ft Criterion model and I'm ecstatic at my good fortune in winning the bid. Prior owners were fantastic boatkeepers.

I'll be doing a shakedown this weekend and running south to Chula Vista, CA marina
soon. Looking forward to keeping in touch through this board and I'm thankful to y'all for being here.

Regards,
Bob McDaniel

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 10 2006 at 17:34 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Dave & Bob,  Welcome aboard!  I haven't checked in for some time. been busy trying to get the last of the yard cleaned up befor winter.   Congrad on the new boat!   I'm a little pressed fpr time right now, but I marked the thread for new posts when they arrive.  I'll be back soon.  Lets have some details on the boats.

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 20 2006 at 23:32 | IP Logged Quote bozology

11/25
Update from shakedown cruise. Left Dana Point heading for Ensenada and lost a manifold and pedro on the port 318 just off the nuclear station at San Onofre. Called for Vessel Assist but got lucky with the fantastic OC County Sheriff Harbor Patrol out of Dana Point who towed me back and didn't make me feel too stupid or charge me anything.

From the sound I was worried about the engine, but it is just fine. I'm eager to get her to Baja Naval where I can get services and TLC on a workingman's budget. The yard is awesome and the lobster burritos are better.

Since I broke the boat, I better give her a name. What else!

MV BOZOLOGY

coming soon to a transom near you.

Regards,
Bob McDaniel

It should be my Uniflite 34

Regards,
Bob McDaniel

Edited by bozology on November 25 2006 at 20:27

Skip Henderson
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: November 25 2006 at 19:35 | IP Logged Quote Skip Henderson

Let me introduce myself to the group...Skip Henderson on San Francisco Bay with Water Mitty my 27' 1973 Express Cruiser. I keep the boat on the Corte Madera Creek just west of San Quentin. Currently working on some widow leak problems and fuel tank issues that I look forward to discussing at a later time.

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 01 2006 at 21:45 | IP Logged Quote bozology

Hola Gang,

MV Bozology has now reached her new home port of Ensenada, BC. It was an interesting run that for the most part was accomplished on only the starboard engine. Port runs well but there is an as yet undetermined exhaust leak either in the manifold and or the riser. I run both in the harbors for maneuverability.

Looking forward to  doing a complete punch list and getting ready for fishing season, which is all year here. We ended up surrounded by a one mile diameter boiling school of tuna for about an hour yesterday, and I regretted not having purchased Mexican licenses for myself and crew 'cause we could have filled up to the gunwales.

Thanks for being there to share my stories with.

Regards,

Bob McDaniel
MV Bozology
Uniflite 34 Hardtop

B Jensen
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 05 2006 at 15:50 | IP Logged Quote B Jensen

Hi all,

Found the boat us link over on the uniflite world page so I thouhgt I would check it out.  This site seems real nice.  The wife and I have a 1970 36SS that we keep in southeast virginia.

1970 Uniflite 36SS "Cherisse Marie"
Poquoson Va.
Back to Top Printable version View B Jensen's Profile Search for other posts by B Jensen

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 05 2006 at 17:44 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Welcome Jenson & to all the pervious new Uni owners.  Sorry I didn't come back to this forum sooner, but if any of you have looked at my other post you will know why.

I wish more Uni owners would come over here and at least doubble post from the Google link.  I realy like this site and its format.  I also just love to see the photos of your Uniflites.  If any of you have a 42' I know it almost inside out and maybe can help or awnser questions.

Why is it that all of the boats here look new?

B Jensen
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 05 2006 at 19:02 | IP Logged Quote B Jensen

Why is it that all of the boats here look new?

Guess we're just proud Uniflite owners...

Shame to read about your troubles. Best of luck over the winter as you get it ready for the summer.

Brooke

Poquoson Va.
Back to Top Printable version View B Jensen's Profile Search for other posts by B Jensen

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 05 2006 at 22:13 | IP Logged Quote bozology

Methinks there is something special about even an older Uniflite (my '61 for example), that inspires owners to an extra level of care. They are all classics and so well designed and built that I can't conceive of a time when it won't be worthwhile to do whatever it takes to keep her seaworthy.

Sihugo
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 06 2006 at 00:57 | IP Logged Quote Sihugo

I think you'r right Boz....pride of ownership is big with Uni owners.

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 07 2006 at 07:39 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Why don't you guys post a photo of your boat in your signature?

DAVID KRAUS
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 07 2006 at 11:42 | IP Logged Quote DAVID KRAUS

I would like to but I'm computer illiterate.  I tried to figure out how to include a picture but I can't.

David Kraus
23ft hardtop cruiser
Wishfull Thinkin
Back to Top Printable version View DAVID KRAUS's Profile Search for other posts by DAVID KRAUS

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 07 2006 at 11:57 | IP Logged Quote bozology

David,

The secret of adding a picture is that it must exist on a server with a valid URL that points to the file. It is hard to make it work with some of the photo sharing utilities like Yahoo Photo because the folders are sometimes protected and require a login to access the folder contents, so the picture will appear as a broken link. If you'd like I'd be happy to upload your picture and send you the link so you can include it in your messages. My email is "bozology at pacbell.net" (replace the "at" with the proper symbol)

Regards,
Bob McDaniel
M.V. Bozology
Marina Baja Naval
Ensenada, B.C.

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 07 2006 at 12:07 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Dave check out this link.  Terri Parrow explains how to do it step by step.

http://my.boatus.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48985&PN= 1

Scroll down to PascalG post on Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:52pm and down load that link.  This will allow you to resize your photo.

If you have trouble getting it to work just make a post on that forum and Terri will help you.

Good luck!

Edited by Ron Dudas on December 07 2006 at 12:09

GP Harbour
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 13 2006 at 17:14 | IP Logged Quote GP Harbour

Hello All: This is my first time on this forum. A recent convert from Uniflite World. Long ago there was quite a bit of traffic now very little. So I will give this a try. I own a 42 Conv. 1973. I would like to post a picture but the file is to large? We keep her in Fl. We used to live in southern Ca. Huntington beach. All for now.

GP

Back to Top Printable version View GP Harbour's Profile Search for other posts by GP Harbour

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 13 2006 at 18:28 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Hi GP Harbor,  Welcome aboard!  That makes eight of us now if I counted correctly.

To post a photo go to the link on my previous post.  You can resize your photo.  If you have any trouble get back to me and I'll try to help.

Tell us a little about yourself, boating area, etc.

Another thought.. why don't you guys check that box on the Uniflite home page to get email notification when someone post on this.  I personally like this feature, it alerts me to come hear to great and talk with all of you.

bozology
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 13 2006 at 19:40 | IP Logged Quote bozology

Welcome Aboard GP Harbor,

The activity on the board is picking up and I'm looking forward to sharing Uniflite wisdom. We know we're wise 'cause we be wrapped in Bellingham's best.

Regards,
Bob McDaniel
MV Bozology
Marina Baja Naval
Ensenada, BC

Dixie Rae
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 14 2006 at 15:03 | IP Logged Quote Dixie Rae

Hi Dave, welcome aboard. I have a 28' Uniflite Salty Dog in Sheboygan. I keep it tied up in front of the Mucky Duck resturant. I believe your boat was called a Salty Pup. We'll see on the lake this coming summer.Wink

BoatRDavid
"Seaman"

Posted: December 14 2006 at 18:15 | IP Logged Quote BoatRDavid

Hello All,

I just got around to registering with this forum.  I've been reading about the site in BoatUS ads, but I've been sooo busy with my newly purchased 1984 42' Double Cabin that I let it go until now.

As I indicated, my Uniflite is a 42' Double Cabin, 1984.  I purchased Adventure in Napa, CA in June of this year.  She is powered by two 8.2L DD.  I am the forth owner and I recently had the good fortune to meet the original owner.  He told me that he purchased her in Bellingham, WA, cruised the area for a season and brought her down to the (San Francisco) bay area in 1985 or 1986.  He also told me that she was the second-to-the-last 42 built by Uniflite.  I am told that I can confirm that information but I don't know where.

Anyway, I'm delighted to find all you Unifilte owners and I can't wait to exchange information and ideas.

Now I'm going to see if I can include a photo of Adventure in my signature. 

Type at ya later,

David M. Oates

42 Uniflite SE II, Adventure
San Francisco Bay Area
Back to Top Printable version View BoatRDavid's Profile Search for other posts by BoatRDavid

B Jensen
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 26 2006 at 21:59 | IP Logged Quote B Jensen

Got the pic in the signature box thing figured out (I think). This is my first post using it.  Thanks for the link Ron!

Poquoson Va.

BoatRDavid
"Seaman"

Posted: December 27 2006 at 11:14 | IP Logged Quote BoatRDavid

Brooke,

She looks great to me.  I can tell you figured it out.  I also followed Ron's suggested method and I have done it twice, because on my first try I got the picture too big.

David M. Oates

42 Uniflite SE II, Adventure
San Francisco Bay Area
Back to Top Printable version View BoatRDavid's Profile Search for other posts by BoatRDavid

Delaware Jim
"Navigator"

Posted: December 27 2006 at 19:50 | IP Logged Quote Delaware Jim

Hello all - another refugee from UnifliteWorld!  I own a 1984 36' aft cabin - repowered with 454 Crusaders from the original 350's.  I am using the boat this winter as a weekday "liveaboard" in the Baltimore Inner Harbor.  Home port is Georgetown MD on the Sassafras River.  Owned "In the Mood" for 4 years - it was a project boat when purchased and ALMOST finished...

I'll try to be a regular here and help when I can.  I have most of the original documents (including blueprints of the electrical systems and the original "generic" Uniflite Owners Manual (unfortunately the binder was too far gone, but the docs were intact...) and all Onan genny manuals.  If I can help a fellow Uniflite owner out, please let me know!

Delaware Jim

B Jensen
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: December 27 2006 at 19:58 | IP Logged Quote B Jensen

Hello Jim!!  I remember seeing you on the UnifliteWorld board.  Would love to see the before and after pics!

Welcome aboard.

Poquoson Va.

Delaware Jim
"Navigator"

Posted: December 27 2006 at 20:49 | IP Logged Quote Delaware Jim

Brooke,

All the photos are on my desktop machine at home - I am living aboard my aft cabin in Baltimore, and (with the aircard) can surf the web very well. 

I'll try to get some photos up this weekend with a link.

Delaware Jim

MV intrepid
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 06 2007 at 00:56 | IP Logged Quote MV intrepid

Hi fellow UNI owners, i own a 34' convertable in blaine, wa  been working on it for a year or so to get all the shine back again but we sure enjoy spending time away on her.  planning on cruising to desolation sound this summer.  hope to learn some more good stuff this year about my boat.

Bernie

Edited by MV intrepid on January 06 2007 at 01:25

Ron Dudas
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 06 2007 at 08:14 | IP Logged Quote Ron Dudas

Hi Bernie,   Welcome and thanks for coming over.  This forum is starting to get some activity.

There sure are a lots of Uni owners in Wa.  I kinda feel left out over here on the East.  That sure is a great photo of your boat!

MV intrepid
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 09 2007 at 14:08 | IP Logged Quote MV intrepid

Thanks Ron,  there is a whole dock lined with uniflites in bellingham!  and it seems every few months i run into someone who used to be empolyed at the factory here years ago.  so, yes there are alot of them close by me and alot of local knowledge, which is one reason i like them. i am getting ready to haul her out soon to do some yearly maintenence as soon as the weather gets a bit better.  I like to do all that during the winter so that as soon as the sun comes out we are ready to get out on the water again.

RayA
"Seaman Recruit"

Posted: January 14 2007 at 19:19 | IP Logged Quote RayA

Hi Dixie Rae, Dave's boat is definately a 23 ft. Hardtop Crusier. The Salty Pup is a different hull completely , but also 23 ft.       RayA

Back to Top Printable version View RayA's Profile Search for other posts by RayA

]
] ]
2 Pages 1 2

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version