Toms Tips On Boating Trips
By Tom Neale - Published November 04, 2013 - Viewed 1813 times
1. When planning a trip to a particular destination, always plan for alternative destinations that are closer and easier.
2. In most boating trips you will be at the mercy of the weather and other factors beyond your control.
3. There is nothing wrong with cutting a trip short or turning around.
4. It may be wise to do this for safety reasons or simply for reasons of comfort and fun.
5. Remember, that's what it's all about. Fun for all aboard!
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.