Toms Tips About Our Concepts of the Sea
By Tom Neale - Published August 06, 2013 - Viewed 1853 times
1. Even though we use the feminine when we refer to her, the sea is not a person.
2. The sea is not forgiving.
3. The sea is not subject to our laws and rules and conventions.
4. The sea doesn't care about our notions of romanticism.
5. The sea makes life worthwhile and beautiful for some of us. But it has also killed thousands of us at a time.
6. We have no business going on the water unless we realize these things, and we go with great humility and we are prepared.
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.