Toms Tip About Mother Ocean
By Tom Neale - Published May 07, 2013 - Viewed 1186 times
1. While it's nice to be a romantic about the Sea, this can obscure the truth and get us into trouble.
2. The Sea is indeed the last frontier on Earth and we know relatively little about it.
3. The Sea is, among other features, a variety of dynamics that we'll probably never truly understand.
4. We will hopefully never come close to creating a power anywhere near equal to the multitude of powers displayed daily by the Sea.
5. We should not allow ourselves to be influenced by the cute marketing hypes that give a false sense of security about being on the water.
6. Getting into boating and staying into boating is a wonderful thing to do, but only with your eyes wide open to all the facts — which are often lacking in the stories, songs and advertisements.
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.