Toms Tips About Staying Turned On
By Tom Neale - Published April 02, 2013 - Viewed 851 times
1. Don't get into the frame of mind that you've got to have a big boat to be happy.
2. If you like your rowboat, be proud of it. Rowboats are great. I've had a bunch of them.
3. If you like your boat, whatever it is, fix it up with things that make it better. It's fun to do, it gives you fun and it adds value to your boat.
4. For example, on that rowboat you can add drink holders just aft or forward of the oarlocks out of way of your sweep.
5. Or you can add a "front view mirror" to the transom so you can see where you're going.
6. Or, if you really want to "dude it up" and be the envy of other rowboat owners, you can retrofit a rowing seat similar to those in the competitive racing shells.
7. Add a boarding ladder that you hang over the side so that you can take a swim when it gets too hot to row (and have a line to tie yourself to the boat if needed).
8. No boat is too simple to fix up some more or to have more fun in.
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.