By Tom Neale - Published April 02, 2012 - Viewed 499 times
1. At anchor at night you can usually get a much better view of the stars because you don’t have all the ambient lighting to interfere.
2. Many smart phones can download apps that can name the constellations over you based on where you are (if you have a signal).
3. Books and other resources do the same, wherever you are.
4. Learn to pick out some stars and learn the mythology related to them.
5. Orion is a great start place. He’s easy to find.
Go to www.tomneale.com for other information
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.