Toms Tips About Dock Cleats
By Tom Neale - Published May 26, 2011 - Viewed 539 times
1. Many, after a hectic week, have a hard time relaxing when they reach their weekend anchorage.
2. Spend a few minutes checking your engine oil, belt, tranny fluid, coolant and other areas. It’ll put your mind at ease for the next run
3. If it’s safe, consider going swimming. Laps around the boat help you to sleep, are great exercise and fix your head (the one on your shoulders).
4. Read a book. Read one that you like and that gives some escape from day to day stresses.
5. Try doing things that you’ve always wanted to do but are embarrassed about admitting it… like writing a poem, writing your thoughts, painting a picture.
6. Don’t turn on the television.
Go to www.tomneale.com for other information
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.