|<- Previous Blog by Tom Neale | Next Blog by Tom Neale ->|
Toms Tips About Unusual Weather
By Tom Neale - Published May 01, 2009 - Viewed 432 times
- If the weather doesn’t “feel right,” trust your instincts and be conservative.
- If we remember that weather can be on multi levels, rather than only on our surface level, we can better understand the forces in play.
- The Jet Stream is far above us, it seldom reminds us that it is there, it changes course and it is a major maker of weather. Pay attention to what it is doing.
- Some features of geography are apt to make weather on the spot and are thus less susceptible to long term forecasts. These include the area off Cape Hatteras, the wall of the Gulf Stream, the warm shallow waters of the Bahamas Banks and many other areas.
- It’s much better to be safe than sorry. It’s much better to arrive late than not at all.
Go to www.tomneale.com for other information
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as acondition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.
Copyright 2004-2010 Tom Neale
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.