|<- Previous Blog by Tom Neale | Next Blog by Tom Neale ->|
Toms Tips About Bites
By Tom Neale - Published October 30, 2008 - Viewed 1946 times
1. Any bite can introduce bacteria and other life into the wound that can be far deadlier than the bite.
2. A shark bite, even if small, is said to be particularly hazardous, not just from the damage to the flesh, but from the bacteria etc. introduced into your body.
3. Your bite, as into a hamburger or fish sandwich in a foreign country, can introduce into your system some horrific toxins if the food wasn’t fresh, clean and prepared properly.
4. Take any bites very seriously. See a doctor at once.<br>
5. If you’re going to cruise in an area where there won’t be close and good medical services, explain this to your physician and talk with him about what you should take along and how to use it.
There are 0 blog comments.
Sorry there are no blog comments.
|Post Blog Comments|
Sorry but you must be logged in to submit comments.