2013 Hook n' Look Smallie-Fest Sweepstakes
Presented by BoatUS ANGLER
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. The sweepstakes begins at 12 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on March 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) April 30, 2013 ("the entry period".) One prize will be awarded during the entry period.
2. HOW TO ENTER: All BoatUS ANGLER
Members as of April 30, 2013 at 11:59pm (ET) who have an expiration date
greater than April 30, 2013 will be given one entry. Click Here to join BoatUS ANGLER
ALTERNATE ENTRY: Non BoatUS ANGLER Members can enter the contest by emailing their name, mailing address, phone number and email address to Membership@BoatUSAngler.com . Only one entry per person per month will be entered into drawing. Subsequent entries are void. The Sponsor, their respective affiliates, prize suppliers and their respective agencies and emplofyees assume no responsibility for any interruption, deletion, direct line failures of any telephone network or any other computer, online, telephone or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. Incomplete entries are void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZE: One and only one Grand Prize will be issued. Grand Prize consists of a one day fishing trip and filiming of an episode of "Hook n' Look" with Kim Stricker the first week of June 2013* on Michigan's Lake St. Clair, a $1000 Visa Gift Card, a copy of "Hook n' Look" season 5 DVD, and a prize pack containing various BoatUS ANGLER logo apparel. Approximate retail value is $2,500. Winner is responsible for all travel and transportation expenses. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. Winner will be required to obtain any necessary fishing licenses or permits at winner’s expense but sponsor will assist winner in obtaining these items. If winner is unable to qualify for or receive the necessary licenses and permits, the winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. Exact location and date are to be determined by Sponsor. If inclement weather prevents fishing trip from occurring as planned, one attempt will be made the following day to complete the fishing trip. Any decisions regarding postponing or rescheduling the trip are controlled solely by the Sponsor. If any portion of prize is cancelled or postponed, the remaining portion of the prize will be awarded as complete and final and no compensation will be offered. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. No prize substitution or cash alternative.
*Exact dates of June 2013 fishing trip to be determined.
4. WINNER SELECTION: A random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries on or by May 1, 2013, under the supervision of the Sponsor whose decisions are final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Submission constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winners' name and likenes for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winner will receive notification of prize won by phone or email by May 3, 2013. Winner will have 7 days to accept or decline the Grand Prize after notification. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, unless prohibited, a Publicity Release, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winners' names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Prize Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or use of any prize won.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and Prize Sponsor or their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, contractors working on the advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. The laws of the U.S. govern this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is BoatUS ANGLER. The address is 880 South Pickett Street Alexandria, Virginia 22304. Phone: 866-906-0013. The Prize Sponsor is: Kim Stricker.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Membership@BoatUSAngler.com