About BoatUS ANGLER
BoatUS ANGLER is a membership and towing program from the nation's largest association of recreational boaters (BoatUS) whose mission is to protect the interests of boat-owning anglers, increase boating safety, provide consumer assistance and ensure fishing remains worry-free. BoatUS ANGLER offers 25 valuable benefits and services including on-the-water towing, roadside assistance and boat insurance.
If you’re like most fisherman you won’t let anything come between you and your time on the water - whether it’s a breakdown on the road or protecting your best rod and reel from going overboard. From inexpensive towing services with 24-hour dispatch to affordable insurance for your boat and equipment, a membership in BoatUS ANGLER makes it easier to focus on what’s really important - your next big catch.
CLICK HERE to join today or call 866-906-0013 to sign up with one of our membership representatives. For a fast, free insurance quote CLICK HERE or call 866-532-1829.
"BoatUS ANGLER is committed to promoting boating safety education, access to clean water, conservation and keeping your next fishing trip worry free."
BoatUS ANGLER Program Manager, Steve Levi
BoatUS Towing ServicesBoatUS ANGLER offers different affordable levels of Towing Service - You choose exactly how much coverage you want.
- Basic Membership
- $24 per year
- Unlimited Trailer Assist Membership
- $38 per year
- Unlimited Freshwater Towing Membership
- $67 per year
- Unlimited Saltwater and Freshwater Towing Membership
- $149 per year
- Unlimited Freshwater Towing – $67.00 - BoatUS pays the bill within a towing service area for tows in fresh water. This is for all inland lakes and rivers, and the Great Lakes, but not applicable in Florida.
- Unlimited Saltwater and Freshwater Towing - $149.00 – BoatUS pays the bill within a towing service area. This is for all Coastal areas, inland and all of Florida.
BoatUS ANGLER Pro Staff
Veteran Pro Angler, lead diver and host/producer of "Hook N' Look" TV show
Potomac River bass fishing guide, journalist, radio personality, and Coast Guard Captain
Expert saltwater guide and tournament pro - covers the Florida Keys and the backwaters of Louisiana