You agree to post only information relating to specific boating safety classes and not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BoatU.S. Foundation employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by BoatU.S. Foundation;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to BoatU.S. Foundation's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the BoatU.S. Foundation website;
- harvest email addresses from the service for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or any other purpose unless expressly permitted by BoatU.S. Foundation.
Back to Registration